Spank_that_ass

Post-orgasm punishment spankings

Post-orgasm punishment  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever gotten a post-orgasm punishment spanking?

• yes
    • no
    • no, but I have gotten threats of getting one
  2. 2. What do you think of this idea?

• It is something I deserve and should get
    • I think this cruel and should not be done
    • I don't care for this, but I would submit if directed

What do you think of the idea of giving or getting a very hard punishment spanking after being forced to have an orgasm?  This is the gold standard for harsh since it drains away all of the erotic energy the EE has and forces them to experience the punishment with no relief afterward.

• Like 1

I have to for more serious stuff or repetitive stuff. I agree, as soon as i get off i want nothing to do with a spanking and it stings and sinks in more that way

It has been done to me a few times.   The first time I actually. asked for it.   WOW did it hurt made me realize what I missed as a child but should have received many many times 

• Like 1

For me, POST-ORGASM is about 5-15 minutes of wondering just why I have to be this way with spanking, then the love of it comes back. that being said, if I did end up takign a spanking after orgasm, I'm also one who follows through with things so if it worked out that way, oh well it's my own fault. Keep in mind though spanking aroused me before I had any clue at all what that feeling or reaction was I just knew there was something I liked about it.