otkpantsdown 49

People who switch

All my life I have been a spanko. For me I enjoy receiving a spanking more than giving a spanking. Don't get me wrong I do enjoy turning a white bottom red. When I meet someone for a spanking we have an understanding that when I finish spanking them they will spank ME as hard and long as I just spanked them.  I do spank very hard! This has resulted in some very sore red butts.

I wonder how many others like me enjoy both sides of a very hard bare bottom spanking.

• Like 2

I sure do.  My wife does too.

BTW: Join the Switches Group too, if you haven't already.  You're not alone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have been told here that there are no such things as "switches". Namely anyone who claims to be a "switch" is really a spankee who is confused enough to believe that they could adequately spank. I even had one woman here say that any straight male claiming to be a switch is just a closeted homosexual.

So good luck. That is how I have been greeted as a switch here almost everyone I have interacted with.

In my case I have been a natural switch since my early 20's. The side of things depending upon the people involved, my mood, the scene.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SwitchWithMe said:

I have been told here that there are no such things as "switches". Namely anyone who claims to be a "switch" is really a spankee who is confused enough to believe that they could adequately spank. I even had one woman here say that any straight male claiming to be a switch is just a closeted homosexual. 

I've heard this blather too.  I urge you and everyone else to reject it as reflecting simple ignorance and not let it get into your head.

In my case, as an undoubtedly straight male, I get a powerful thrill from both sides.  And if I were "really" anything - that is, if I were for some reason confined to one role or the other - it would probably be 'er.

Like you, which side I am on depends on the circumstances. 

So far, it's always been the same role with any one person.  But I could imagine changing that up too.      -Ex.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Explorify said:

I've heard this blather too.  I urge you and everyone else to reject it as reflecting simple ignorance and not let it get into your head.

The thing is, it's a pretty predominant view here.

That and if you have any spanking interest that mirrors a childhood experience-- implements, ritual-- then you are a pedophile.

It is sad that so man people here involved in the same "kink" if you want to call it that,  judge  others into the same thing, although in different ways. I for one enjoy doing the naughty little boy, or naughty little girl role play, along with other play. I have no interest in spanking kids at all.  And as far as being a switch, I say if it works for you, then just go for it, who cares what others think about anything we enjoy doing. as long as between two consenting adults, it is no ones business. Just for the record, I am mostly a spanker, but occasionally I do accept a little spanking, so not sure what label people would put on me.... and honestly, I do not care.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, wanttospank said:

It is sad that so man people here involved in the same "kink" if you want to call it that,  judge  others into the same thing, although in different ways. I for one enjoy doing the naughty little boy, or naughty little girl role play, along with other play. I have no interest in spanking kids at all.  And as far as being a switch, I say if it works for you, then just go for it, who cares what others think about anything we enjoy doing. as long as between two consenting adults, it is no ones business. Just for the record, I am mostly a spanker, but occasionally I do accept a little spanking, so not sure what label people would put on me.... and honestly, I do not care.

Well said !

6 hours ago, wanttospank said:

... I say if it works for you, then just go for it, who cares what others think about anything we enjoy doing. as long as between two consenting adults, it is no ones business. 

Yea. Sure. It’s just a drag coming to a place like this, and instead of finding a diversity of views and acceptance— finding quite the opposite. People getting up on their hind legs and biting sand snarling.

20 hours ago, SwitchWithMe said:

I have been told here that there are no such things as "switches". Namely anyone who claims to be a "switch" is really a spankee who is confused enough to believe that they could adequately spank.

I first heard a similar thing over 20 years ago. A woman told me that all males who said they were switches were actually spankees, and ones who said they were spankers were actually switches. I'm not sure she really believed this was true of "all" men, but she was very frustrated because she was repeatedly misled by men. I assume this was because of the difficulty male spankees have in finding a female spanker; too many of them will shade the truth, hoping to establish a relationship with a woman and then convince the woman to spank them. It's unfortunate that it happens enough that it makes it difficult for a woman to believe a man who is actually telling the truth about his orientation.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, DougK said:

I first heard a similar thing over 20 years ago. A woman told me that all males who said they were switches were actually spankees, and ones who said they were spankers were actually switches. I'm not sure she really believed this was true of "all" men, but she was very frustrated because she was repeatedly misled by men. I assume this was because of the difficulty male spankees have in finding a female spanker; too many of them will shade the truth, hoping to establish a relationship with a woman and then convince the woman to spank them. It's unfortunate that it happens enough that it makes it difficult for a woman to believe a man who is actually telling the truth about his orientation.

So what really makes a “switch” then? Or a “spanker” or “spankee”?

In my life +90% of my spanking activity has has been as a spanker. By this woman’s logic I’m a spankee?

2 hours ago, SwitchWithMe said:

So what really makes a “switch” then? Or a “spanker” or “spankee”?

In my life +90% of my spanking activity has has been as a spanker. By this woman’s logic I’m a spankee?

Maybe this woman has a preconceived notion of what a dominant or spanker is- as in- they are ALWAYS in a stae of control and NEVER weak or submissive or idk. It seems to me that these people seem to lack the ability to see the spectrum of humanity or that they prefer very defined roles.....the good news is that other peoples perceptions of dynamic do not get to define your own and you are most definitely  a switch. There does seem to be some level of unfair biad here as well because as a female I am a switch- who receieved far longer than shes given- and not once has anyone had the nerve to tell me im not one or the other.  Sorry youve had poor experiences with that gents. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, aust0226ap said:

Maybe this woman has a preconceived notion of what a dominant or spanker is- as in- they are ALWAYS in a stae of control and NEVER weak or submissive or idk. It seems to me that these people seem to lack the ability to see the spectrum of humanity or that they prefer very defined roles.....the good news is that other peoples perceptions of dynamic do not get to define your own and you are most definitely  a switch. There does seem to be some level of unfair biad here as well because as a female I am a switch- who receieved far longer than shes given- and not once has anyone had the nerve to tell me im not one or the other.  Sorry youve had poor experiences with that gents. 

I personally like being a switch and chatting and playing with other switches. I have found this whole spanking thing to be one of the most interesting insights into people and their psychology, and outlooks and experiences of so many things. Power, control, submission, pain, regret, accountability. A whole lot. It’s really cool. Glossing it is a bit sad as so much is lost. Or potentially so.

• Like 1

As a female switch, I can attest to how much I enjoy playing both parts. I did this with my ex-husband and am sure I will do it again someday with another mate. In the meantime, I'm a maternal-type spanker (for men exclusively). It's been my observation that most switches lean one way (either top or bottom) more than the other. How fortunate we are, though, to be able to enjoy the best of both worlds. :)

• Like 6

I am definitely a switch.  I love giving spankings but also feel that I need them from time to time.  I do not understand why anyone who comes here should ever be judgemental.

• Like 3

Me too. I truly enjoy both roles.

I think it's important to pay attention to your own feelings.

I love taking a woman over my lap and spanking her. I'm not imagining myself in her place but thrill to just the thought. I like all aspects of spanking her from the physical, to the psychological to what I would consider spiritual. Probably said enough about that.

And, I love to be spanked. Well, I don't often love it just before, but I love it afterwards.  I have given spanking and taken spankings all my life and I've had a choice of roles in a lot of situations. The role I take depends on my mood and who I'm with.

I guess I should say that I'm not active in what's considered to be the "spanking community" but I've been doing this for a number of years since childhood so I've gotten plenty of time to try on both sides. It's a bit like being ambidextrous.  An ambidextrous person can write with either hand.

• Like 1

Ironically, I´m more into active role in general, but when it comes to specific role plays/possible situations, I discover that they are actually more submissive ones and that´s actually like it started with me. It´s evidently connected with the more sophisticated part of my brain or something.

On 12/21/2019 at 8:43 PM, SwitchWithMe said:

Are you for real with this???

If that information is correct for me that means that some people are seriously confused here.

On 4/12/2020 at 6:46 AM, Chawsee said:

As a female switch, I can attest to how much I enjoy playing both parts. I did this with my ex-husband and am sure I will do it again someday with another mate. In the meantime, I'm a maternal-type spanker (for men exclusively). It's been my observation that most switches lean one way (either top or bottom) more than the other. How fortunate we are, though, to be able to enjoy the best of both worlds. :)

Let's hope that there are more of females like you on this planet. The one that are for spanking men exclusively. I wish that i could meet such female in England and have a very healthy spanko friendship with her. I never been spanked by a female and i never spanked a female but when i think about this dynamic i judge it as the one that i identify with with the biggest power of thoughts and feelings. I'm a switch in my thoughts and feelings.

• Like 1

I can because I can tell what works. I've been with people who were supposed to be in charge but couldn't do it mentally and I was on top. It's not a regular thing though. 

On 12/21/2019 at 12:43 PM, SwitchWithMe said:

So good luck. That is how I have been greeted as a switch here almost everyone I have interacted with.

In my case I have been a natural switch since my early 20's. The side of things depending upon the people involved, my mood, 

there is not rule book. Do what works for you

On 12/21/2019 at 12:43 PM, SwitchWithMe said:

In my case I have been a natural switch since my early 20's. The side of things depending upon the people involved, my mood, the scene.

The more I think about it, I'm leaning in the other direction.  My wife and I are a spanko switch couple going back 25+ years.  The last 2 years or so, we introduced some domestic discipline into the mix as well.  But the more I think about it, the more I believe that my wife and I are really both mostly doms, and we have a submissive element that we each can bring out in the other.  The idea that a couple of subs could be a switch couple just doesn't sound feasible.  I have posted on here that I'm like 80/20 dom and my wife is 80/20 sub, but I think it was a mistake to just assume that her ratio is just an inverse of mine.  She's probably more like 60/40 dom, and we each have the chops to take authority and serve that dom role when needed or desired.  I'm thinking that dom-sub works, and maybe dom-dom works under certain circumstances, but probably never sub-sub.    

On 12/21/2019 at 1:25 PM, otkpantsdown 49 said:

I wonder how many others like me enjoy both sides of a very hard bare bottom spanking.

I definitely do! Though in my current relationship, I'm like 99% spankee...

There are some people who have some harsh ideas about switching. You know what? How the quiznak does their opinion affect me? Let them have their opinions. When it comes down to it, having a "switches are a stain on my profession" attitude just means I will never seek a spanking session with you.

• Like 1