Spanking Needs Forums

Warm-up and Self Spanking

I've read in many places on these forums about the benefits of a good warm-up especially for stress relief or relaxation spankings. Generally the recommendation is to start with a light hand spanking and increase slowly before moving to implements. 

As a self spanker, a hand spanking is of little value as you cannot get enough force (at least i can't) for even a light sting. 

Given a range of implements from paddles to belts, hairbrushes, etc. some lighter and some heavier; does anyone have any suggestions on an effective warm-up for a self stress relief spanking? What implement(s) do you suggest, how many smacks, how quickly or slowly to build up to a hard spanking and/or heavier implements?

All suggestions are welcome.

3 minutes ago, selfsp12 said:

I've read in many places on these forums about the benefits of a good warm-up especially for stress relief or relaxation spankings. Generally the recommendation is to start with a light hand spanking and increase slowly before moving to implements. 

As a self spanker, a hand spanking is of little value as you cannot get enough force (at least i can't) for even a light sting. 

Given a range of implements from paddles to belts, hairbrushes, etc. some lighter and some heavier; does anyone have any suggestions on an effective warm-up for a self stress relief spanking? What implement(s) do you suggest, how many smacks, how quickly or slowly to build up to a hard spanking and/or heavier implements?

All suggestions are welcome.

A wooden spoon is good for a self spanking and will be good for a warm up 

When I spank its usually with people who like the same role plays I do. Such as dad/son   dad/daughter mom/son mom/daughter. You get the idea. When we chat before hand which everyone should do we like to regress to an age when we were spanked as children or like me wanted to be spanked.    With that in mind what parent spanking a kid gives a warm up? The spankings start hard and stay hard until finished. ALWAYS bare bottom.

The people I have met ARE NOT pedophiles. we just enjoy the feeling pf being a naughty child and being spanked again. My ONLY requirement when I meet someone for a spanking session is they MUST be over 21.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, otkpantsdown 49 said:

When I spank its usually with people who like the same role plays I do. Such as dad/son   dad/daughter mom/son mom/daughter. You get the idea. When we chat before hand which everyone should do we like to regress to an age when we were spanked as children or like me wanted to be spanked.    With that in mind what parent spanking a kid gives a warm up? The spankings start hard and stay hard until finished. ALWAYS bare bottom.

The people I have met ARE NOT pedophiles. we just enjoy the feeling pf being a naughty child and being spanked again. My ONLY requirement when I meet someone for a spanking session is they MUST be over 21.

Not sure what that has to do with self spanking. 

Also, there is not an ALWAYS when you are talking about people. Nothing ALWAYS happened or ALWAYS will happen unless that is what is agreed upon. Someone can say I will ALWAYS spank bare bottom and refuse anyone that doesn't agree to that, there is no issue with that. When talking about others or speaking in generalities, there is NEVER an ALWAYS. 

:)

Thanks for the replies, and thank's Gingerlee for your reply also. I agree completely.  think I can safely say that there is always never an always, in anything, let alone TTWD. Sorry, couldn't resist that.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2019 at 1:48 PM, Tate999 said:

A wooden spoon is good for a self spanking and will be good for a warm up 

I personnely go for light swats with my bath brush , after a good 40 swats with the bare hand . You can raise the swings with time , but that &?%? brush stings like hell