implement faves

too cheeky

I’m not a spankee, I’m a spanker, but I find it very interesting that people fear different implements.  I knew one girl who was terrified of a switch/cane but could take a severe paddling with a paddle drilled with holes.  Another girl was terrified of the wooden bath brush but loved to be caned.  I even know a girl who will not take a hand spanking because she has a thing about being touched, but she’ll bare her bottom and bend over for a whipping with my belt.  I hope we get some responses to this interesting question. 

• Like 1

It's got to be the belt; but for me, it's more than the implement itself. There is also something about how it's done...bending over, bare bottom, I can hear the spanker slowly taking off his belt, wrapping it in his hand, maybe I catch him with it in his hand out of the corner of my eye, the anticipation.  It's intense; maybe that's why I like it :). 

• Like 2

@Jenna1220I love giving spankings with my belt.  I agree, there’s something special about the ceremony of slowly unbuckling the belt and pulling it loudly from the loops ... snapping it in the air ... telling the girl to pull her pants and panties down and bend over the bed .... it really builds the anticipation of what’s coming.  And of course the spanking itself hurts quite a bit.  It’s a great way to spank a bad girl. ;) 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, lilred809 said:

For me it is the cane.  I have never felt it but I think my  fear is generated by videos I have seen.  To my way of thinking canes are only good for the fireplace.

The cane is a great implement in the right hands and that's the key "The right hands". It can be great fun and doesn't have to mark or hurt too much. It can actually be fun you just need the person who is using it to be trustworthy and have some experience, setting your limits before you start. 

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Definitely the belt, not only because of the pain, but it's also a very psychological thing. You see your Dom/Spanker wearing it... and you know what's gonna happen. Or even worse: I once had a spanker that made me wear HIS belt all day, knowing that in the evening I would be spanked with it... That alone was punishment for me 😎

46 minutes ago, too cheeky said:

Try the belt?  On your bottom?  Simply ask in your area.  I am sure you will find someone to submit to your needs and deliver a good striping to your bottom.  : )  

I'd like to be a pro self-spanker :) I just wonder if I can learn to belt myself the right way 🤔

• Like 1

I started out for a couple of years as a self spanker.  It can't compare to the relationship, the humbling and the acceptance of a  spanking from another person, especially a friend or SO, you trust who will really make you squirm and moan and ask "please, not too much."  : )

2 hours ago, Jack the lad 767 said:

As a Spanker from " Down Under" I think we have been more influenced by the British and the Cane . The Cane in the right hands is a wonderful instrument ,remember there are lighter canes which are no where as fearsome. Having said that i wil entertain anything from a Cane to a hairbrush.

What about the left hand?