Spanking Needs Forums

ReIntroduction

Hello, 

I posted here a little over a year ago when I was still in college.  I have since graduated from school and now working full time. I’m a 27 year old female young professional.  I would like to find a Top/mentor to still break some bad habits I would like to work on.   I have had this type of relationship/dynamic before and I find it has helped me in the past.  I’m looking for someone that I actually enjoy being around, that I know  really wants to help me do better and actually wants to be engaged in my life.  I have chatted and met some great people off of this site.   I would be open to a romantic relationship as well if the right person came along.   I feel as though I need spanking as necessary part of a fulfilling life for me.   If you’re interested in talking please don’t  hesitate to contact me. 

• Like 6
17 hours ago, sweetlyjulie91 said:

Hello, 

I posted here a little over a year ago when I was still in college.  I have since graduated from school and now working full time. I’m a 27 year old female young professional.  I would like to find a Top/mentor to still break some bad habits I would like to work on.   I have had this type of relationship/dynamic before and I find it has helped me in the past.  I’m looking for someone that I actually enjoy being around, that I know  really wants to help me do better and actually wants to be engaged in my life.  I have chatted and met some great people off of this site.   I would be open to a romantic relationship as well if the right person came along.   I feel as though I need spanking as necessary part of a fulfilling life for me.   If you’re interested in talking please don’t  hesitate to contact me. 

Congratulations on the career path!

Congratulations on a life well started. 

I know that 'need' to be spanked.  I am a switch in Dayton, OH.  In western Penn you are not too far, maybe, but on the east side--farrrrrrrrrrrr.  I have spanked a few people, male and female, both students and new in the workforce.  

I'm surprised not to see any responses from Penn on your thread.  Have you tried the 'search button, upper right corner on my page?  Take yoiur time to get what yoiu want.  stay safe.  

Where in Pennsylvania?   If you’re still in western PA the best I can do is I’ll be out there in the spring. 

if eastern  I’m just in NJ.  Willing to meet. 

• 4 weeks later...

I am located in Cincinnati, and if you look at my profile you will see that I am a disciplinarian of young ladies who need mentoring/firm handed, strict guidance.

If you are interested in learning more about me, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you,

Michael