Spanking Needs Forums

What do you like your er to wear during a spanking?

Hi Everyone, 

Thought I would pose a question to the group, and it seems like this is the best forum for this topic.  Does the way your (er) dresses impact the scene for you?  Roleplay or otherwise?  For me, a strict woman/matronly look, with the female spanker dressed in a skirt, heels, and pantyhose is something that is ingrained in my spanko gene.  No idea why, but it changes the spanking for me in such a positive way (for discipline and erotic fun).  Part of it is the obvious hosiery feel/fetish while OTK, and another part is all about the mental space it provides fro me.  Anyone else have thoughts about this topic?

Smart conservative dress or jeans and a jumper/pullover/sweater although it’s the attitude of the spanner that’s most important.

Although being spanked by a Marge Simpson lookalike is still my life goal - that accent is so sexy !

• Like 1
1 hour ago, LateBloomer said:

So far, it has not been at all important for me. What ever is comfortable for the ER. Male or female - I have had both.

I should add that I asked my husband to put on a shirt once. It felt too proletariat for the moment.

i agree with "clothes." i prefer, and so far everyone who has paddled me, that the kind person administering paddling and strapping be fully clothed, and that i be the opposite. Jeans and almost any kind of shirt seems appropriate for a male, and for a Female paddler, pretty much the same...jeans and a top. i think knee-high or almost knee-high boots for a Woman could add to the mystique, at the beginning, and maybe at the end...in between though, all i can think about is how severely the paddling and strapping hurts!

I'm old enough to remember that women always wore a slip under her skirt or dress, and back in those days when mothers almost always stayed at home to take care of the kids, sometimes they'd wear just a slip around the house and not get fully dressed until they needed to go out. And of course it was those mothers who did the spanking. One of my friends had a mom like that, and often when we were getting a little rowdy, she (dressed in her slip) would threaten to "put you both across my knee" if we didn't calm down. My friend told me that she spanked him, but she never spanked me.

I always wondered what it would be like, and years later, I realized this fantasy with a professional spanker. I was hooked. These days it's hard to find a spanker who even owns a slip (I don't have a regular partner or I'd equip her wardrobe), but I have a few I can count on, and those over-the-slip-clad-knee spankings are always the best. ;)

Tracey_cropped.jpg

• Like 3

I remember when I was spanked in front of the class by my teacher for leaving the room without permission she wore a charcoal grey tweed skirt. Standing at her side and hearing the calm but stern order "bend over my lap" and seeing that left a deep impression on me. So far as an adult I haven't been spanked by a woman wearing similar but it's something I'd perhaps like to experience again one day.

5 hours ago, OwwItHz said:

I'm old enough to remember that women always wore a slip under her skirt or dress, and back in those days when mothers almost always stayed at home to take care of the kids, sometimes they'd wear just a slip around the house and not get fully dressed until they needed to go out. And of course it was those mothers who did the spanking. One of my friends had a mom like that, and often when we were getting a little rowdy, she (dressed in her slip) would threaten to "put you both across my knee" if we didn't calm down. My friend told me that she spanked him, but she never spanked me.

I always wondered what it would be like, and years later, I realized this fantasy with a professional spanker. I was hooked. These days it's hard to find a spanker who even owns a slip (I don't have a regular partner or I'd equip her wardrobe), but I have a few I can count on, and those over-the-slip-clad-knee spankings are always the best. ;)

Tracey_cropped.jpg

2 hours ago, ukspanko said:

I remember when I was spanked in front of the class by my teacher for leaving the room without permission she wore a charcoal grey tweed skirt. Standing at her side and hearing the calm but stern order "bend over my lap" and seeing that left a deep impression on me. So far as an adult I haven't been spanked by a woman wearing similar but it's something I'd perhaps like to experience again one day.

Amazing how certain looks can leave a lifetime impression.