I literally need a personal trainer with me when I'm working out teaching me proper form, someone who can easily do the workouts assigned to me so I can watch how their body moves doing it so I can hopefully mimic it, him being a healthy fitness visual to motivate me as well, and helping me set up a specific routine of workouts to do every day designed to reach my personal body goals of reducing sagging skin as I continue to drop weight, to tone up and strengthen my weaker muscles, and to make my butt better formed and bigger. 

The Disciplinarian part comes in by needing him to be strict and stern with me, to motivate me by accepting no bullshit excuses from me about why I can't workout, and firmly and with consistency, dealing out punishment spankings if I fuck up I guess. And honestly..I would absolutely love being held accountable for my weak moments of eating the really unhealthy crap food that sets me back a week or more on my progress. I mentally respond extremely well to consensual male authority. 

I wouldn't even be against officially hiring a man that fits this description if he existed near me.

Every day I try to do as many squats with my resistance bands as my legs can manage, use the bands to work on my arms until my arms can't pull them anymore, and I've recently taken up literally just running around my house outside with my dogs for cardio after work if it's still daylight and not raining. But that's all I can manage to make myself do, and I honestly have not been doing any of it on my days off work. I'm not seeing any results and I'm mad at myself because I know I'm better than this. I control every aspect of my life but stupidly struggle with this.

I still have a lot of weight left to lose in my opinion. I've plateaued at only having lost 60lbs last I checked from my top weight 😔😔😔😔 but I'm keeping myself on a less than 1500 calorie (trying for no more than 1312 daily tbh) daily intake the best I can at least 5 days a week, sometimes 2000 plus though on my weaker moments on my days off work. 

But I'm probably just going to have to muddle through like I have been trying to do it on my own and hope some kind of acceptable progress is eventually seen since I can't seem to find a local man who can assist me with this. 😔 I'm just in a mood right now, I'm not usually such a pity party person, honest. I guess I'm just up in my feelings with being disappointed with my own behavior lately. I guess, really, I'm just shouting into the void at this point.

I attached a photo of my only progress so far (I hope topless pics are allowed here). It was a photo I took to boost my confidence and I'm well aware of my specific pose that makes me look more flattering as I'm hiding the squishy stomach skin, but again, I wanted to boost my self image.

Screenshot_20191005-220231__01.jpg

• Like 1

@Daciana we have similar goals concerning our need for accountability on weight loss and fitness.  I’m in decent shape today after losing about 25 pounds last year.  However, I’ve gained 10 back in the past six months.  This is why I want/need a disciplinarian.  

You may be in a better position than I am to find an older man or woman that will agree to being firm and consistent in keeping you on track.  I’ve not had much success in finding anyone that is comfortable with agreeing to the conditions that I think would be necessary to hold me accountable for losing and keeping my weight down.  Because it’s too easy to quit and walk away, a disciplinarian needs some level of real control to compel performance.  But, that’s a topic for another day.

Wish you luck in your search.  And by the way, you have a beautiful figure.  Keep up the work.  But also remember that beauty is not just physical.  Having a goal to live a healthy and active lifestyle is great.  And being slim and trim is part of that, but should not determine your value as an person.  You’re as good as anyone else no matter what you might weigh today! 🙂

Hi i can punish the weight off and keep it off. 

On 10/15/2019 at 7:41 AM, Spankee51 said:

@Daciana we have similar goals concerning our need for accountability on weight loss and fitness.  I’m in decent shape today after losing about 25 pounds last year.  However, I’ve gained 10 back in the past six months.  This is why I want/need a disciplinarian.  

You may be in a better position than I am to find an older man or woman that will agree to being firm and consistent in keeping you on track.  I’ve not had much success in finding anyone that is comfortable with agreeing to the conditions that I think would be necessary to hold me accountable for losing and keeping my weight down.  Because it’s too easy to quit and walk away, a disciplinarian needs some level of real control to compel performance.  But, that’s a topic for another day.

Wish you luck in your search.  And by the way, you have a beautiful figure.  Keep up the work.  But also remember that beauty is not just physical.  Having a goal to live a healthy and active lifestyle is great.  And being slim and trim is part of that, but should not determine your value as an person.  You’re as good as anyone else no matter what you might weigh today! 🙂

I live in Greensboro and I work with someone in NC for weight-management. You are probably too far away for me to work with you, but I am happy to talk with you about the methods we have used. We have approached it a couple of different ways - one was with a calorie count to be logged daily. Weigh-in was once a week but she was not judged on her weight, only on meeting her calorie and exercise expectations. If the expectations weren't producing results I would tweak the measurements to deliver the desired results. For every 100 calories she was over her daily intake goal, she earned one swat with a paddle, bare ass. Because she travels for a living and sometimes I didn't see her for a couple of weeks, the number of swats added up quickly when she wasn't giving full effort to meet her goals.

She took a break from it and we just started again. This time, she didn't want to have to log her measurements every day (yes, it is a hassle, especially when traveling). I told her that was fine - but she was in charge of managing her weight and the only expectation was that she would lose some weight very week (even if it was only a half pound - steady progress is what we are looking for). The first week she lost 1 lb. The second week she lost 3 lbs. The third week she lost 1 lb. The fourth week she gained 1 lb. and I have her a hard paddling that left her sitting uncomfortably for the rest of the night. Then, she was traveling for 2-1/2 weeks and lost 2.5 lbs.  I took her out to dinner to celebrate her success when she got back.

Depending on where you are located in SC, I might be able to refer you to someone. I have been around a while, and I know a lot of people in the Carolinas who share our interest.