Daciana

28y/o Woman seeking male disciplinarian as personal trainer in USA, SC

I'm posting this on a whim because I don't expect that I'll ever find this. I'm in Columbia SC most of the time (I don't post the city I live in publicly). I'm struggling with sticking to my workout routine and kinda just doing the basics that I know to do to tone up while I lose weight and I'm not seeing any results externally. (Huge fear of disgusting saggy skin) At my core, I am a domestic discipline spanko since childhood as I'm sure many of you reading can relate.

I want/need a *role model of physical fitness* to figuratively and literally whip my ass into shape and help me set up a routine and help me stick to it. This ad isn't intended to be looking for a relationship or sex, but literally a disciplinarian for this. I have great self discipline in most every other aspect of my life but this I really struggle with and figured I'd finally ask the void for help and see what happens. (Male disciplinarians only please)

(Affordable Compensation could be discussed if needed)

Much hope, Daci

If it helps to know I'm real, I can be found on FL under the same name.

**Must be in person, I find "self punishments" utterly ridiculous not to mention pointless and they do not work for me. Consider it a hard limit.**

Not sure if I'm doing this correctly or if this is the correct place to post, I literally just discovered this website earlier today. If there's a better place to post please let me know as I figure out how to navigate this site.

Screenshot_20191004-163929__01.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Daciana, that definitely sounds like a worthy cause. There certainly are some success stories of spanking so don't discount it out of hand.

Are you looking for an actual certified professional trainer? That could dampen your odds a bit. It's true that there aren't a ton of people on the site, especially when you break it down by city, but if you keep working on what you're doing and keep looking around, I bet things will end up going your way one way or the other.

Good luck in your search and enjoy the wonderful world of Spanking Needs.

Doesn't have to be a certified trainer to help me no, but if I were to pay one to be such for me, then yes lol.

Thank you for my status comment too, couldn't figure out how to reply to it, but yeah I *was* proud of my progress but I'm sabotaging it currently so nothing to be proud of now.😔

On 10/4/2019 at 4:41 PM, Daciana said:

I'm posting this on a whim because I don't expect that I'll ever find this. I'm in Columbia SC most of the time (I don't post the city I live in publicly). I'm struggling with sticking to my workout routine and kinda just doing the basics that I know to do to tone up while I lose weight and I'm not seeing any results externally. (Huge fear of disgusting saggy skin) At my core, I am a domestic discipline spanko since childhood as I'm sure many of you reading can relate.

I want/need a *role model of physical fitness* to figuratively and literally whip my ass into shape and help me set up a routine and help me stick to it. This ad isn't intended to be looking for a relationship or sex, but literally a disciplinarian for this. I have great self discipline in most every other aspect of my life but this I really struggle with and figured I'd finally ask the void for help and see what happens. (Male disciplinarians only please)

(Affordable Compensation could be discussed if needed)

Much hope, Daci

If it helps to know I'm real, I can be found on FL under the same name.

**Must be in person, I find "self punishments" utterly ridiculous not to mention pointless and they do not work for me. Consider it a hard limit.**

Not sure if I'm doing this correctly or if this is the correct place to post, I literally just discovered this website earlier today. If there's a better place to post please let me know as I figure out how to navigate this site.

Screenshot_20191004-163929__01.jpg

If we lived closer I’d totally do this for you!!

This is my first 10 minutes at this site, and I'll try not to break any rules.  I don't think you will have any trouble finding a disciplinarian to help you stick to a regimen.  It took almost a year to learn all the lingo, but after searching out others with an interest in disciplinary spankings only, I finally learned that I am what is termed a "service top."  t seems there are quite a number of women who are very interested in getting real, no-nonsense spanking/paddling/etc. for more reasons than I could go into right now.  But they also want to keep it strictly "strict".  Nothing sexual, no poking and prodding or wayward hands and fingers--just an old-fashioned spanking like one they may have gotten in school, at home growing up, or as an adult from a mentor.  In your case, I think you would be looking for someone closer to your own age; I know you posted non-sexual, but I found that the ladies who I see are mostly in their 40s with a few in their thirties and fifties. And unless you want a "certified" coach type, who knows something about physical education as well as spanking, you should NOT have to pay.  I would bet there are plenty of guys who could take care of your needs if you simply told them your goals and when you meet, tell them honestly how you have been doing.  You really won't need any, but good luck all the same!