Spanking Needs Forums

Columbus Ohio

ohiogirl

Hi everyone! I’m Elanor. 

I’m a college student in Columbus, Ohio, and VERY new to the spanking world. It’s something I’ve always been interested in as a child, but have never explored as an adult. I’ve been thinking for a long time and decided to make an account here! I’m not sure what I’m looking for, exactly. At this moment in time, just to explore and try things out, see what I like.

i’d ultimately like to use spanking as a form of discipline to reach my goals/end certain habits, but right now I’m just curious about what spanking has to offer! 

I’m excited to meet new people and learn about this part of me!

• Like 3

Hi Ohio girl. Fellow buckeye myself. Welcome! Since you’re new to all of this my advice is to please be careful with who and how much personal info you share. Lots of good people here (I’ve met some) but lots of creepers as well. Enjoy your search and feel free to drop a message if you wish.

Welcome to Spanking Needs! We have a Spanking group Burning River Spanking Society of Cleveland just a few hour ride north of you we have quarterly parties and munches. We can be found on FetLife or you can message me for information.

Hi,

I'm a switch in Dayton.  You got some good advice above about being careful with personal info.  I have a couple of 'ee friends in Columbus, one in college and one in business.

I'm 72, more like an older dad or grand dad for you.  My process is longish when meeting someone new is emails here.  OK?  Next regular email / phone call.  OK?  Next we meet in public place for conversation getting to know one another and your spanking needs and limits. .  .  OK?  We set a time and place for your spanking or take care of it right then.  No sex involved as spanking does not feel like sex after a minute.

To chat, if you like, message me back.     

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Elaine, I am an experienced Disciplinarian of misbehaving adult females.  I am patient, understanding and experienced when dealing with ladies who tend to have mannerisms that require firm handed guidance.  I am located in Cincinnati and do travel.  I am originally from ne Ohio and do go there quite often, passing through Columbus.  I hope to hear back from you, Young Lady.

Sincerely and Firm Handedly,

Michael

On 10/4/2019 at 3:51 PM, ohiogirl said:

Hi everyone! I’m Elanor. 

I’m a college student in Columbus, Ohio, and VERY new to the spanking world. It’s something I’ve always been interested in as a child, but have never explored as an adult. I’ve been thinking for a long time and decided to make an account here! I’m not sure what I’m looking for, exactly. At this moment in time, just to explore and try things out, see what I like.

i’d ultimately like to use spanking as a form of discipline to reach my goals/end certain habits, but right now I’m just curious about what spanking has to offer! 

I’m excited to meet new people and learn about this part of me!

Welcome to the site. There are a bunch of other college students (like myself) and Ohio spankers in this forum. I encourage you to check out the Ohio Spanker's group (or neighbouring areas if you're willing to travel). 

As always, please be safe and careful. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi! From one female to another, becareful. I'm always available for a chat in DMs.

Find out what you want and stick to your guns. 

Spanking isn't sexual for me but it didn't stop men from trying to get me to be sexual with them. Luckily they respected my boundaries. Be careful. 

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

Hmmmm, so you took a tumble off a friend's lap and landed on a ceramic piece did you?  Leaving a bruise on your unspanked bottom and wondering if it was much like being spanked?  Only one way to officially learn, Young Lady, and that is for you to spend some quality time over a lap to get the spanking you obviously need.  Can make the trip to Columbus in a couple of hours and will actually be passing through on my way up to Akron area in about a week and a half to spend the holidays.  Then will be coming back to Cincinnati.  Let me know what your thoughts are, Young Lady.  Ohhhh, and check my pics in the gallery to see just what happens to misbehaving ladies when they get too mischievous and are looking for trouble.

Welcome to Sanking Needs. Please take your time here, don't rush into anything until you feel ready and even then be careful and follow the safety rules. 

There are a lot of nice people here , I think you will enjoy it. 

Ms. Mary

• Like 2
On 12/15/2019 at 11:51 AM, Ms.Mary said:

Welcome to Sanking Needs. Please take your time here, don't rush into anything until you feel ready and even then be careful and follow the safety rules. 

There are a lot of nice people here , I think you will enjoy it. 

Ms. Mary

Thank you Ms. Mary, and I agree wholeheartedly with what you are saying and encourage all newcomers to the spanking culture to do so, also.  Having been spanking female bottoms for over 60+ yrs. now, it is always best to be patient and communicate with those who are interested in spanking.  Consensual means just that for all concerned.  Thanks again for the greeting Ms. Mary and I wish you the best.  I am known in some sites as SantasSpanker for those who might know of me otherwise.  All take care and stay safe and you ladies who tend to misbehave, Christmas is here and you just might be getting cans/switches and hairbrushes in your stockings.

• 5 weeks later...

I live 100 miles south from Columbus...  I lived in a Spencer Spanking Plan Marriage from 1985-2009... 

I'm 58 years old, Christian, I am seeking a non-sexual female disciplinarian.. 

Some day if the L-d wishes I will find another Long Term Marriage with a Christian Lady...