Jump to content
Create New...

Self spanking assignments from each other


Recommended Posts

For procrastinating: 50 hard hairbrush swats, 50 hard wooden spoon swats, stand in the corner nude, legs spread, & hands on back of head for 15 minutes before and after your procrastination spanking. 
 

For grades: 3 swats on each cheek with a hairbrush for every point below a B. (If you currently have a 70 or score a 70 on a test it would be (80-70= 10x3 swats on each cheek: so 30 hard hairbrush swats PER cheek). If you miss a day of classes you take 25 hard hairbrush swats and 25 hard wooden spoon swats for EACH class missed. 
 

skipping workout means 30 hard hairbrush swats per workout missed. 
 

until all three issues are addressed you may ONLY sit on hard wood surfaces with no cushions. 
 

I have been neglecting my chores since work hours increased. I have stayed up way too late this week and not gotten near enough sleep. 

Link to comment

For staying up late, you now have a set bedtime. You are to be in bed with electronics off (as long as you can have them off...ie work phone or something) no later than 10:30pm (i c that is still too late then make it 10pm). For each minute you stay up beyond that bedtime, it will be 2 swats per cheek with the first implement you closest to you (no a feather doesnt count).

For neglecting your chores, you will have nightly bedtime spankings of 25 swats each cheek with a different implement each night until you are caught up on your chores. 

 

I have been swearing more lately, especially at work. I have a number of projects at home i need to finish, but seem to procrastinate on more than not.

Link to comment

Lay on your stomach, 50 with your hand on each cheek, 50 with a hairbrush or small paddle each cheek.  Stand up then 20 with a belt.  Stand in the corner for 5 minutes with your butt on display. 

I own a business and have been partying late at night.  This results in my being late and projects off track because I'm not supervising the employees  

Link to comment
On 4/4/2020 at 8:25 PM, carlee said:

100 swats with your hand on your bare butt, 50 with the hairbrush and spoon, 5 for every porn video you have watched in the last week (if you watched 5 videos that would be 25 swats). Stand in the corner hands on head for 30 minutes, then wash your mouth out with soap. You may rinse 30 minutes after that.

 

 

I have had trouble staying focused since all my classes are online and it's starting to affect my grades. I have been procrastinating way too much and have been skipping out on my home workouts. 

Lay on the bed, 50 hard hand spanks each cheek, 50 each cheek with a hairbrush or small paddle, stand up and 20 with a belt. 

I have been staying up partying and late for work as a result.  Projects get thrown off track due to my employees getting there first and not being supervised. 

Link to comment

Itsme1122

 

Since you are a supervisor you should know better. For the next 2 weeks, each day when you get home, you are to stand in the corner for however long you are late to work (late 5 mins, you stand in the corner for 5 mins). After that you are to spank yourself 25 times each cheek with your hand to start. Then with a brush or paddle (whatever you have) you will give yourself 2 swats for every minute you were late, and then stand in the corner again for an extra 5 mins.

Then on Sunday you are to stand in the corner for 2 minutes for each day you were late (late to work 3 days that week means you stand there for 6 mins). Then another 25 swats with your hand each cheek. And then you take 2 implements, brush and paddle (or something equivalent) and then that is 4 swats on each cheek, with each implement for every occurance you were late that week.

 

 

 

I have been procrastinating on work. It is the end of the month and i have let myself end up with many many things to complete before the end. I am getting them all done, but i should wait until the last week to do everything.

I have hairbrush, bath brush, leather strap, 4 paddles, wooden spoon.

Link to comment
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/28/2020 at 12:40 PM, mSpank said:

I have been procrastinating on work. It is the end of the month and i have let myself end up with many many things to complete before the end. I am getting them all done, but i should wait until the last week to do everything.

I have hairbrush, bath brush, leather strap, 4 paddles, wooden spoon.

I think a firm hair brush spanking is a fit punishment for procrastination. 300 strokes with a hairbrush then 15 minutes of cornertime, nose to the wall, hands on your head.

 

As for myself, my sleep schedule has been ruined by COVID. I am staying up far too late each night and I have not been as productive as I should be for work even though I still get what needs to be done finished.

Link to comment
  • 3 weeks later...

Bedtime spankings for the next 3 days 100 with ur hairbrush and 50 with a belt each night and bed time of 10 

 

 

 

I have been partying to hard the past couple of days which resulted in me laying out of work for 2 days and lying to my boss saying i was sick 

Link to comment

I’m not sure what implements you have, find an alternative if you don’t have the one I have named.

150 strokes with hairbrush, 10 mins in the corner. Repeat twice. At bedtime: 50 more strokes to make sure you think about it while drifting off to sleep.

I have been completely ignoring my thesis since the beginning of the covid crisis. All I’ve been doing is netflixing and drinking.. working out at home went fine for about three weeks, now I’ve completely stopped. I have two paddles, a very thick rules, wooden spatulas and a leather slipper.

Link to comment

100 strokes on the bare with the paddle followed by 50 with the leather slipper. 20 min corner time.

 

I have been procrastinating at work and neglected my workouts during COVID crisis. I have a hairbrush, a belt and a rod kind thing that has served as a cane before.

Link to comment
  • 4 weeks later...

@Danishguy for procrastinating 100 bare with the hairbrush followed by corner time for 10 minutes

for neglecting your workouts 20 with the belt then proceed by working out then 20 more afterwords with the brush on each cheek to drive the point home. Repeat punishment for each neglected workout 

As for me my room is a mess and I’ve been procrastinating a lot, neglecting workouts, and watching a lot of Netflix. I have a hairbrush, wooden spoon, and a slipper

 

Link to comment
59 minutes ago, Shygirl2020 said:

@Danishguy for procrastinating 100 bare with the hairbrush followed by corner time for 10 minutes

for neglecting your workouts 20 with the belt then proceed by working out then 20 more afterwords with the brush on each cheek to drive the point home. Repeat punishment for each neglected workout 

As for me my room is a mess and I’ve been procrastinating a lot, neglecting workouts, and watching a lot of Netflix. I have a hairbrush, wooden spoon, and a slipper

 

I have neglected 18 work outs, do you really mean that for each 😫

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Danishguy said:

I have neglected 18 work outs, do you really mean that for each 😫

You can either do all 18 with half of the original punishment or do half of the workouts with the original punishment. This could be spread out through the course of a few days 

Link to comment
On 7/2/2020 at 8:02 PM, Shygirl2020 said:

@Danishguy for procrastinating 100 bare with the hairbrush followed by corner time for 10 minutes

for neglecting your workouts 20 with the belt then proceed by working out then 20 more afterwords with the brush on each cheek to drive the point home. Repeat punishment for each neglected workout 

As for me my room is a mess and I’ve been procrastinating a lot, neglecting workouts, and watching a lot of Netflix. I have a hairbrush, wooden spoon, and a slipper

 

10 minute self-spanking session with the hairbrush on the bare bottom. Continious, ending with 25 strokes each alternating between each cheek and the upper thighs. Followed by 15 minutes of cornertime bare bottom, hands on your head.

I actually don't have too much this week. Mostly staying up too late and throwing off the sleep schedule I'm trying to restart

Link to comment
  • 1 month later...
On 4/4/2020 at 7:25 PM, carlee said:

100 swats with your hand on your bare butt, 50 with the hairbrush and spoon, 5 for every porn video you have watched in the last week (if you watched 5 videos that would be 25 swats). Stand in the corner hands on head for 30 minutes, then wash your mouth out with soap. You may rinse 30 minutes after that.

 

 

I have had trouble staying focused since all my classes are online and it's starting to affect my grades. I have been procrastinating way too much and have been skipping out on my home workouts. 

Strip from the waist down and write out your class schedule. With a calendar, block out when the classes are held and also block out twice that amount of time for each class to get homework and projects complete. Grab a bath brush or hair brush and give yourself 25 swats full force on each cheek for each class where you have received a B. Double that if you received a C and double that if you received a D. (Therefore B=25 swats each cheek, C=50 swats each cheek, D=100 swats each cheek) After each class, write 25 times, "I will focus and follow my schedule." After you finish that and before you get dressed, get in the plank position for 10 minutes. If you have to do 1 minute at a time, rest for no more than 3 minutes kneeling or standing with hands on your head. This is a lot for one day so it can be done in steps however you should be able to complete one class a day and make them consecutive days. If your mind wanders throughout the semester, pick a day and do ten swats each cheek on the bare for each class and repeat the writing assignment again to renew your resolve.

 

I have been spending to much time on spanking sites and procrastinating on building a business (which now I treat it as more of a hobby than an income stream). I also have a hard time scheduling a bed time, a wake up time and also time-blocking my day. I own a wooden bath brush, a heavy bath brush, and a few wooden paddles (when it comes to self spanking, these are the implements that I can swing most effectively).

Link to comment
11 minutes ago, BrianD said:

Strip from the waist down and write out your class schedule. With a calendar, block out when the classes are held and also block out twice that amount of time for each class to get homework and projects complete. Grab a bath brush or hair brush and give yourself 25 swats full force on each cheek for each class where you have received a B. Double that if you received a C and double that if you received a D. (Therefore B=25 swats each cheek, C=50 swats each cheek, D=100 swats each cheek) After each class, write 25 times, "I will focus and follow my schedule." After you finish that and before you get dressed, get in the plank position for 10 minutes. If you have to do 1 minute at a time, rest for no more than 3 minutes kneeling or standing with hands on your head. This is a lot for one day so it can be done in steps however you should be able to complete one class a day and make them consecutive days. If your mind wanders throughout the semester, pick a day and do ten swats each cheek on the bare for each class and repeat the writing assignment again to renew your resolve.

 

I have been spending to much time on spanking sites and procrastinating on building a business (which now I treat it as more of a hobby than an income stream). I also have a hard time scheduling a bed time, a wake up time and also time-blocking my day. I own a wooden bath brush, a heavy bath brush, and a few wooden paddles (when it comes to self spanking, these are the implements that I can swing most effectively).

@carlee I see where this was addressed in a previous post (I was at the bottom of page one and not page two, therefore you have already paid the price for this semester. Feel free to add the second half if you find your mind or resolve wandering off task.

Link to comment
On 7/6/2020 at 8:45 AM, Cls said:

I have been staying home from work and pretending to be sick...also I have slacker on my house hold cleaning and been watching Netflix too much 

Staying home from work and pretending to be sick is serious. Not only do you force your coworkers to pick up your slack, you also run the risk of losing your job!

Strip bare and 100 swats with the bath brush or paddle for each day you were pretending to be sick. Before you get dressed, clean the house and give yourself 10 swats in each room

and 2 minutes corner time each room. Before getting dressed, write 50 times "I will use my sick days appropriately"

 

I did post above about my procrastination and added the implements but did not mention that I also have a rubber soled slipper. Also, I was spanked hard yesterday but I will need to address this on Monday since I do not have a regular disciplinarian. Thank you.

Link to comment
On 8/12/2020 at 1:03 PM, BrianD said:

 

 

I have been spending to much time on spanking sites and procrastinating on building a business (which now I treat it as more of a hobby than an income stream). I also have a hard time scheduling a bed time, a wake up time and also time-blocking my day. I own a wooden bath brush, a heavy bath brush, and a few wooden paddles (when it comes to self spanking, these are the implements that I can swing most effectively).

Young man, 100 swats on each bare bottom cheek with the wooden bath brush, in lots of 10 and they don't count unless they STING. You have 15 mins to complete your punishment.

 

For me, its disobeying my direct supervisor and i have a wooden hairbrush and a wooden spoon

Link to comment

That’s is mister! March yourself into the bedroom bare your bottom and spank yourself 100 times each cheek with the hairbrush then give yourself 10 minutes in the corner then spank yourself another 50 times per video you’ve watched this week. Then go outside cut a switch and switch yourself for how many cigarettes you’ve smoked this week. 
 

I have been lazy and lied to my supervisor and called into work 3 times this last week even though I wasn’t sick. I also spend too much time playing video games and surfing the web. I have a hairbrush bathbrush and wooden spoon 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, TroubledTeen25 said:

That’s is mister! March yourself into the bedroom bare your bottom and spank yourself 100 times each cheek with the hairbrush then give yourself 10 minutes in the corner then spank yourself another 50 times per video you’ve watched this week. Then go outside cut a switch and switch yourself for how many cigarettes you’ve smoked this week. 
 

I have been lazy and lied to my supervisor and called into work 3 times this last week even though I wasn’t sick. I also spend too much time playing video games and surfing the web. I have a hairbrush bathbrush and wooden spoon 

@Otkneeded365

Link to comment
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/24/2020 at 12:05 AM, TroubledTeen25 said:

I have been lazy and lied to my supervisor and called into work 3 times this last week even though I wasn’t sick. I also spend too much time playing video games and surfing the web. I have a hairbrush bathbrush and wooden spoon 

Naughty naughty! Each day off deserves a different spanking session (3 separate ones). For each day, you will pick one of the 3 implements mentioned and do the following. 

1. Stand in a location where the spanking will take place, remove your pants and undergarments. 
2. You will look down at your implement for 5 minutes and think about the punishment you are about to receive
3. You will administer 150 strokes with the chosen implement, 5 strokes per cheek, alternating. 
4. You will kneel on all 4s, place the implement on top of your bottom and wait there for 5 minutes, thinking about the consequences of skipping work. (Penalty swats if the implement falls off you: 30 strokes, add 10 for each additional time it falls off)

For all the time you've wasted on your video games and surfing the web, you will repeat the same procedure as above, but with your pre-spanking reflection will be 6 minutes, your spanking will consist of 100 strokes with each implement, and your kneeling reflection will be 10 minutes long. 



I've been wasting money needlessly. 

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/12/2020 at 7:21 PM, LazyNerd said:




I've been wasting money needlessly. 

30 swats on the bare with your hand, followed by 40 with a hard brush. Then into the corner for 15 minutes.

 

On 9/22/2020 at 10:39 PM, Beauterperkins said:

I lost my job and have been smoking a lot and I got behind on my school work and haven’t been a good person I have been running my mouth and won’t get a new job I own: belt, bathbrush, liquid and bar soap, cane, wooden spoon and other implements

30 on the bare with the wooden spoon, and 30 with the bath brush, then reflect on your attitude in the corner for 30 minutes.

...and both should feel pretty silly and embarrassed having to be spanked on the bare bottoms at your age! ;)

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search