Jump to content
Spanking Needs Forums

Hand spanking over jeans - No bueno.


Recommended Posts

I had this spanking incident recently with my wife that I thought I would share with you all.  Perhaps, maybe some of you will find it mildly amusing, or have even had a similar experience.  

My wife and I have a CoDD arrangement, and a short list of transgressions that warrant punishment (a serious paddling).  But we are spankos and spank mostly for fun. so lots of spanking going on in any case.  It's a familiar activity.

Anyways, my wife is bad about getting routine maintenance done on her car.  She had a major service needed on her car at the dealer, and I was too busy to take the car in and cool my heels there while they do the maintenance.  Plus, it's a hassle to coordinate availability of her car for this.  I've been a good egg so far and monitor her car for maintenance and take it in.  But recently, my workload has gotten crazy, so I told her to take the car in.  

She doesn't follow through and get the car serviced.  And I mention it to her, and she gives me this BS about how I always did it before, and it's mechanical. I should be handling it, blah blah blah.  So, I start fuming.  Now, this is not part of our formal coDD spankable infraction  list.  But this is like a super common theme on spanking videos, right?  The wife/girlfriend/sub doesn't maintain her car and gets a spanking.  That thought pops into my head.

So, I tell her "Get over here, you!"  And I grab her wrist and take her over my lap for a spanking.  Totally spur of the moment.  But she has jeans on, and they are pretty tight, and there's no way I can pull them down given our relative positions, and I don't have a decent spanking implement, so I figure, what the hell, it's the principle of the thing, so I proceed to smack her behind, over the jeans, with my hand.  As the spanking commences, she's protesting and telling me, yes, yes, I will get the car serviced, I promise, I promise.  After maybe a couple dozen smacks or so, that's the end of it.  

She gets up, kind of gets herself adjusted and collected, and says, "I'll get the car serviced.  I promise."  but then she smirks at me and says "But not from the spanking, 'cause that's the most wimpy spanking I ever got from you!"  I'm like "Why you little brat!"  I chase her playfully and we're laughing and having fun with it.  At this point, I'm not really mad any more.  It's all kind of amusing, and that's the end of the disciplinary moment, such as it was.  

But then I realize, my hand kind of hurts.  Probably more than her butt.  That's the last time I try to hand-spank her over jeans.  Her behind is way to tough at this point.  Jeans are way too thick.  And my hand, alas, is only getting weaker with age.


 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 7
Link to post
41 minutes ago, Spanknutt said:

Too funny. I only use my hand for warm-up these days (when that kind of play is in order). I actually posted a picture of my bruised hand once on Fetlife: 

https://fetlife.com/users/43063/pictures/7025040

Exactly!  My wife spanked my hand with her butt!  Glad I'm not the only wimpy-handed spanko.   :)

Link to post

Hand over blue jeans, not a good idea. Hand gets sore, not the bottom. Jeans, especially tight ones, call for a paddle, not necessarily a heavy thick one, but one that can generate some "heat in the seat."

 Hand, obviously suited for bare skin, but also thin, flimsy clothing-underwear, swimsuits, thin dresses, slips, etc.

And the greatest invention of all time, for those who want to spank bare, but yet retain a modicum of modesty- the thong! Either in panties or bathing suit form. Know some spanking purists hate thongs and g-strings, but thats only one segment of opinion. Have wondered about those spankers who insist that lowering panties is such an essential part of the ritual, how that manage to deal with someone who goes commando!

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
On 9/22/2019 at 10:16 AM, Redskinluver said:

Hand over blue jeans, not a good idea. Hand gets sore, not the bottom. Jeans, especially tight ones, call for a paddle, not necessarily a heavy thick one, but one that can generate some "heat in the seat."

 Hand, obviously suited for bare skin, but also thin, flimsy clothing-underwear, swimsuits, thin dresses, slips, etc.

And the greatest invention of all time, for those who want to spank bare, but yet retain a modicum of modesty- the thong! Either in panties or bathing suit form. Know some spanking purists hate thongs and g-strings, but thats only one segment of opinion. Have wondered about those spankers who insist that lowering panties is such an essential part of the ritual, how that manage to deal with someone who goes commando!

 

Although I was peeved, this was not for an actual rule break, so more teasing and playful than serious.  I was just surprised how much I hurt my hand.  For an actual serious rule break, the penalty is always the paddle on the bare behind.  For that, I guess I'm a purist.  I don't like panties, thongs, g-strings, or anything else in the target area.

 

Link to post

Spanking over jeans - muy bueno

Over my life, I have always tried to find women that were exciting to me and then introduces spanking. You win some and lose some. A hand spanking administered over pants or jeans always worked great as the first big step. 

Technically, if you place her OTK with her bottom up and her jeans pulled tight, you spank with the hand on the base of her butt. A good sting and a deep warmth can be inflicted. You do not need to hurt your hand. I have a lot of stories.

Link to post

I have used spanking over jeans as a warm up with multiple EE's over the years, but they are always pulled down pretty quickly along with her underpants. 

I agree you can bruise your hand quite easily by spanking a clothed bottom too hard, so you have to be careful while those jeans are still up. 

I will frequently give my wife a couple of quick hard swats over her jeans for acting bratty, but it's more fun and playful than actual punishment. 

Link to post
On 10/1/2019 at 6:23 AM, ChuckStern said:

Spanking over jeans - muy bueno

Over my life, I have always tried to find women that were exciting to me and then introduces spanking. You win some and lose some. A hand spanking administered over pants or jeans always worked great as the first big step. 

Technically, if you place her OTK with her bottom up and her jeans pulled tight, you spank with the hand on the base of her butt. A good sting and a deep warmth can be inflicted. You do not need to hurt your hand. I have a lot of stories.

If I was just introducing my wife to spanking (ah, those fond  memories of when we were dating) that would be one thing.  But after 25+ years of being spanked, her butt has grown very resilient.  I think that the hardest I can spank her over jeans now is just going to make her laugh.  :(

Link to post
On 10/1/2019 at 7:04 AM, Longtimespanking said:

I have used spanking over jeans as a warm up with multiple EE's over the years, but they are always pulled down pretty quickly along with her underpants. 

I agree you can bruise your hand quite easily by spanking a clothed bottom too hard, so you have to be careful while those jeans are still up. 

I will frequently give my wife a couple of quick hard swats over her jeans for acting bratty, but it's more fun and playful than actual punishment. 

Same here.  Sometimes, when my wife and I are out and about, and she's misbehaving, I will discretely smack her bottom.  She definitely doesn't feel any real pain from it, but it gets her attention.

 

Link to post
  • 4 months later...

Lol.  My poor hubbs has tried this with me wearing looseish jeans with fleece leggings and cotton panties under.  Even my newbie bum doesn't heat up before his hand does lol.  He of course always has the option to order me to help lower clothes and get back in position.  But when these sudden spanks happen, it is more exciting that he wants to play and is willing than about the actual burn.

Link to post

I laughed so much! Thanks for sharing. I told my wife/Er about this and she scowled and said “No way. Your bottom is supposed to get hurt, not my hand!” She rarely gives more than a few hand swats before switching to an implement. I would NEVER get away with jeans. 

Link to post

Delightful story, Rand E! :) I can actually relate to you on this one. Back when I was married, my husband appointed me to administer birthday spankings to four of his closest friends. He had nicknamed me "Steel Hand," so he got the biggest kick out of watching this. Naturally, all four were permitted to keep their jeans on. My hand, like yours, was sore and bruised. Never again. Nowadays, whether it's a serious spanking or a playful spanking, pants come OFF!

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • 4 months later...
On 9/22/2019 at 1:16 PM, Redskinluver said:

Hand over blue jeans, not a good idea. Hand gets sore, not the bottom. Jeans, especially tight ones, call for a paddle, not necessarily a heavy thick one, but one that can generate some "heat in the seat."

 Hand, obviously suited for bare skin, but also thin, flimsy clothing-underwear, swimsuits, thin dresses, slips, etc.

And the greatest invention of all time, for those who want to spank bare, but yet retain a modicum of modesty- the thong! Either in panties or bathing suit form. Know some spanking purists hate thongs and g-strings, but thats only one segment of opinion. Have wondered about those spankers who insist that lowering panties is such an essential part of the ritual, how that manage to deal with someone who goes commando!

 

I am sorry but I am a bare butt person, its more thrilling

Link to post

    I can count the number of times I've worn jeans in my life on one hand. I tried some on right before Covid and they were uncomfortable. I was with my friend,she said they looked good but no. Took a picture though. Also they were 100 dollars! I'm wear disposable clothes or things I HAVE to wear. 

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...