Jump to content
Spanking Needs Forums

Can you produce in under 30 seconds


Zhev

Recommended Posts

This is a pretty simple game.

You ask a question in the format: can you produce ______ in under 30 seconds?

Next person answers and asks about question.

 

 

First question:

Can you produce a pencil in under 30 seconds?

 

Link to post
  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can I borrow $40 

I had to Google that to even learn what a banana case was, had no idea those even existed!! CYP a popsicle stick? 

I know.  I was just testing the limits of your patience.   I guess you have a lot. 

Posted Images

I don't understand.  What do you mean by "produce"?   That could be a dozen different things.    

32 minutes ago, Zhev said:

This is a pretty simple game.

You ask a question in the format: can you produce ______ in under 30 seconds?

Next person answers and asks about question.

 

 

First question:

Can you produce a pencil in under 30 seconds?

 

 

Link to post
33 minutes ago, Zhev said:

This is a pretty simple game.

You ask a question in the format: can you produce ______ in under 30 seconds?

Next person answers and asks about question.

 

 

First question:

Can you produce a pencil in under 30 seconds?

 

You need to give an example to further illustrate your point.  Remember some of us are at a 4th grade level.  

Link to post
19 minutes ago, AfterGeometry said:

You need to give an example to further illustrate your point.  Remember some of us are at a 4th grade level.  

So can you produce a pencil in 30 seconds?

I would say yes cause currently there's a pencil two feet from me.

If the question was can you produce a belt in under 30 seconds I would say no cause there's not one in my room.

It's just a silly fun game

 

Next question:

Can you produce a water bottle in under 30 seconds?

Link to post
2 minutes ago, AfterGeometry said:

That's easy.   Yes.  

You forgot to ask a new question.

In all these games you have to ask the next question when you answer the previous

Link to post
1 minute ago, Zhev said:

You forgot to ask a new question.

In all these games you have to ask the next question when you answer the previous

I know.  I was just testing the limits of your patience.   I guess you have a lot. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post

No, soup is gross anyways.

We'll try this one again since last time AG just asked what paint was without saying whether or not he could produce it lol.

CYP paint in under 30 seconds?

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...