Spanking Needs Forums

Anyone in or near Richmond,Va/

Any spankees in or near Richmond looking for any type fo spanking for someone who has years of experience and interested in meeting up with you. This of course is after we chat here for a while, meet at a safe and public location of your choosing for a meet and greet. If this floats your botat then you know what to do. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm looking for a disciplinarian to administer maintenance spankings and discipline ones when called for... to keep me on track with my weight and exercise goals.  I'm just a little ways outside of Richmond. I've had several spankings as an adult in the last several years and have found them quite beneficial for my goals!

• 5 months later...
On 7/18/2020 at 11:15 AM, pqrst said:

I'm looking for a disciplinarian to administer maintenance spankings and discipline ones when called for... to keep me on track with my weight and exercise goals.  I'm just a little ways outside of Richmond. I've had several spankings as an adult in the last several years and have found them quite beneficial for my goals!

On 7/18/2020 at 11:15 AM, pqrst said:

On 9/4/2019 at 11:32 PM, barebottomwarmer said:

Any spankees in or near Richmond looking for any type fo spanking for someone who has years of experience and interested in meeting up with you. This of course is after we chat here for a while, meet at a safe and public location of your choosing for a meet and greet. If this floats your botat then you know what to do. 

Hello just checking in