Spanking Needs Forums

Am i a spankee? I am a heterosexual woman, but i secretly enjoy being publicly groped and my butt slapped by this creepy woman. Why?

I was very reluctant to register here but I've been dealing with these feelings for a while now and I feel like there's no one I can talk to. I am a 43 year old heterosexual woman. What is wrong with me? My husband and I have been married for 16 years and have a 14year old daughter! . 

A month ago i joined this all-female group with a specific focus. Three times a week after work I attend this group meetings that focuses on developing self-awareness, self-confidence and self-efficacy for women to improve their professional and personal lives. The  community center is on my work to home route.I am just stopping there on my way home from work. . 

On my second meetingI was standing by the coffee machine and this 55year old skinny really short like 5ft3 wrinkled face thin lips green eyes grayhaired masculine woman group member  walked past and slapped my butt hard. It was actually audible and in front of everyone but no one even reacted. I just turned around and saw her smiling at me as she walked off. 5 minutes later again she gave me a big, hearty slap on the ass when she was walking past. It was odd, but I let it go. I walked to the restroom. 5 minutes later in the hallway she walked up to me, she stood in front of me ( her face is exactly the level of my breasts) she said to me "Wow! Your breasts are sooo large! Can i touch them" AS she was already grabbing and squeezing them! I was too shocked to say anything about it right then and there. Since then she randomly walks up to me and starts touching my  breasts or slapping my butt. This woman slaps my ass a lot. She'll also sometimes grab my breasts, but this is more rare. It's at the point where whenever this short skinny woman walks behind me  or i am standing on the parking lot or in the hallway I feel like she's going to do it. This woman just  won't stop slapping my butt. She does this multiple times a meeting. .

Usually she walks up to me seemingly perplexed, and touch my breasts  the same way someone might pat a pregnant lady's belly.  This woman  is weird. She calls me big woman. She always says that i am such a big woman. She is always joking that, because she is always in flat shoes and i am always on high heels, standing next to me she looks like a midget. I am 5ft10 tall and that, coupled with being well built and well endowed ( i can carry a few extra pounds without looking tubby), makes me feel like a giant beside her. But i am shocked that  am getting a sort of meta-pleasure out of the abandonment and handing over of my body, delight being used for these short skinny old ugly woman groper's pleasure. I wish I could explain it better but can only express the feelings inside me in my poor humble way. It is like is instilled in my mind now, that i am there for this short old ugly dyke who wants to grope me. Actually I look forward to her groping me and slapping my ass  . I've never felt like a bigger slut in my life. WHY? Why ? .

What is wrong with me? And this predatory woman groper is physically completely harmless. She is not tough and strong. She doesn't look intimidating. She is creepy and masculine but she is just a short, skinny, tiny old woman. I am physically stronger than her.I admit that being passive and powerless liberates me from the stress of proper behaviour. I abandoned all that stressful responsibility for my own actions. Why? For some reason i cannot, do not, fight this women off as i would some male who groped me or slapped my ass. It is almost an out-of-body experience, watching myself allowing her hands to crawl over me. I don't get lesbian pleasure out of this. (I am strictly heterosexual - i am not a closet lesbian.) .

To my surprise, I have found I like to be dominated by this creepy repulsive weirdo woman. But i get no direct sexual pleasure out of this short skinny creepy woman's groping and slapping my ass. I get meta pleasure. I have eroticised the passive suffering of the repulsive treatment i get.  But WHY? As far as having intimacy with a woman? That's just something that I haven't done and will probably not do so. Im a straight woman never got turned on by a women. But how can I be a 100% straight and still enjoy this?

There is a state I get into that I am struggling to understand.There are some things I don't know how to describe to you. I am shocked  because of the degree I like my ass being slapped by her. I'm just lost. Should I even be upset?I'm SO embarrassed. I am being treated as a sex object by this creepy ugly woman groper. But I don't even feel angry at this groper woman for what she is doing to me, which I don't understand. Maybe it was just sheer embarrassment to start with. But now i have eroticised that passive reaction. I admit to you that i look forward to it. I like to talk about it. That is where i am now. I want to talk about this situation, because this is new to me. This meta pleasure. I admit to you that it turns me on that this older ugly short skinny masculine woman that would not even be anywhere near my league is so dominant and aggressive with me . It seems as though this groper woman targeted me from the very beginning. I am physically stronger than her. Standing next to me she looks like a midget but she is not intimidated by me. Why? . 

I am not scared of this woman groper. I just can’t verbalize a succinct “NO” to this short skinny creepy lesbian. I don’t say anything or tell her to stop. She took on a very dominant personality almost immediately. She also took the initiative in groping me, slapping my ass and publicly humiliating me in a way that made her seem very confident. Am I am enjoying the secret me, that likes to be publicly groped and spanked. It is almost an out-of-body experience. .

Other women group members notice our behavior and they have a confused look on their faces. I am considered by most of other women  group members to be very serious, arrogant, and stuck up.One woman group member has described me as a snob on about half a dozen occasions for the past month . I still don't really know why. I know on one of those occasions it was because I turned down the offer to go to a coffee with her after the meeting. How not wanting to go somewhere makes me a snob, I don't know. Also this woman group member is always commenting on my clothing saying that i am always overdressed in satin and silk. 

I have never been groped by a strange man. Probably because of my bitch resting face. When I have a blank expression people assume that I'm in a bad mood. I mean yeah, I do get pissed off sometimes, but not always. I could just sitting here minding my own business and feel just fine and then someone would ask if I'm alright or if something is wrong. Like, bitch I was fine until you bothered me. People ask what's wrong, but I'm just bored or not smiling. But this weird, ugly, creepy, midget woman is so confident. Maybe that is why i am so submissive to her. Maybe i secretly like being publicly humiliated. This handsy creepy short ugly woman is not physically threatening to me at all, and the chances that she can actually rape me are virtually nil. I find this lesbian woman groper ugly and repulsive. She looks like a short skinny ugly effeminate man. But i admit to you that i get meta pleasure and it kinda turns me on that this ugly short skinny woman who is basically everything i am not is publicly groping me, rubbing me, slapping my ass while i just stand there stiff as a board. Also she is physically completely harmless. This lesbian groper is creepy,repulsive and masculine, but she is just a tiny short skinny 55 year old woman. She is not tough and strong. She is not intimidating. .

I admit to you that I like to be publicly dominated by this creepy repulsive weirdo woman . It is an incredible feeling. I think there may be an exhibitionist tendency for me, because i like (need?) to be publicly groped and spanked by this weird ugly old short skinny woman. Certainly the embarrassment factor is ten fold, but also the excitement factor as well. To have my breasts groped and my  butt groped and spanked by this weird creepy lesbian in front of witnesses is very very exciting . Maybe i am comfortable with this groper midget woman because i know that she is physically harmless. 

Since this creepy lesbian is so openly groping me,rubbing me, slapping my ass in a joking/playful way in front of everyone, most of other women group members probably think that i am okay with that. I know other women group members probably laughed at me behind my back because of this situation with this woman groper. Three days ago one woman group member said to me that I make stupid faces while this woman groper is groping me and spanking me. She also said that it is bizarre that standing next to the groper I look like a giant and I let her get by with it. I just laughed and replied to this woman that we (me and groper midget)  just have a weird bond like that. I'm completely new to this. I love it when others see me getting groped and my butt slapped by this lesbian midget. I love being dominated, i love being humiliated by her in public. But i would never want to kiss a woman. I am very sexually attracted to men. I am literally 100% straight. I don't have lesbian tendencies. As far as having intimacy with a woman? That's just something that I haven't done and will probably not do so. Im a straight woman never got turned on by a women..

I admit that i secretly want to be dominated and publicly humiliated. Am i spankee?

Wow. That was a lot to get off your chest! 

Well, if you like to be spanked, for whatever reason, then, yeah, by definition, you'd be a spankee, I guess. People come by it in all different ways. Some, like me, have been interested in spanking ever since we can remember. Others develop a taste for it as an adolescent or as an adult. 

I think your interest encompasses more than an attraction to spanking, though. It sounds like in most of your daily life, you are all about control. You dress well, speak well, carry yourself with confidence...maybe a confidence you don't always want to feel. It's burdensome.

This creepy dyke midget person is not intimidated. That can feel strangely exhilarating when you're used to people moving out of your way, y'know?

My guess is that being a spankee is a component of being a submissive, and you have a giant submissive streak.

Seeing as you're arrow straight, I wonder if you're responding to a woman this way, because you've never allowed a man to dominate you? Just a thought...

creepy dyke midget is actually super offensive.

This post was wild, and if it's real I just feel sorry for all parties involved. I'm not going to grace it with any other response.

• Like 3
Just now, -ria said:

creepy dyke midget is actually super offensive.

This post was wild, and if it's real I just feel sorry for all parties involved. I'm not going to grace it with any other response.

I agree that those are offensive words, but I was simply quoting the OP. I should have put them in quite marks to differentiate between my words and hers. Sorry for any misunderstanding or perceived insult. I'm actually quite gender friendly.

as what could be perceived as a "dyke midget" myself, i don't think its okay to use those words, period. quoting or not. it's gross, and it keeps a really crappy stigma going. 

thanks for apologizing. 

• Like 1
Just now, Wifey said:

Real or troll?

With such a long long first message, and repeating the same stuff multiple times, it's hard to say. Seems more than just a little suspicious to me that the OP wouldn't have put an immediate and vocal stop to this scenario the very first time it happened.

Having known people who write like that and need to have justification for everything that happens in their lives, it could possibly be real. But I have more than a few doubts. Time will tell. There are definitely more than just a few people who are into public humiliation and that would like to be in the position presented by the writer. For those who don't fully understand the psychology behind being in that position, it would be difficult for them not to think it was a troll. 

1 hour ago, -ria said:

100% agree!

• Like 1

I am calling this out as completely ridiculous and obviously fake.  Yes, and it's very offensive and what was said in 150,000 words it seems, could have been said in 20.   And what the hell is meant by "meta pleasure" .... ?   Oh well.  Just SMDH.  🙄

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, AfterGeometry said:

I am calling this out as completely ridiculous and obviously fake.  Yes, and it's very offensive and what was said in 150,000 words it seems, could have been said in 20.   And what the hell is meant by "meta pleasure" .... ?   Oh well.  Just SMDH.  🙄

Ah I have missed you!  I assumed meta was a mistype for mega.

3 hours ago, Vox said:

Wow. That was a lot to get off your chest! 

Well, if you like to be spanked, for whatever reason, then, yeah, by definition, you'd be a spankee, I guess. People come by it in all different ways. Some, like me, have been interested in spanking ever since we can remember. Others develop a taste for it as an adolescent or as an adult. 

I think your interest encompasses more than an attraction to spanking, though. It sounds like in most of your daily life, you are all about control. You dress well, speak well, carry yourself with confidence...maybe a confidence you don't always want to feel. It's burdensome.

This creepy dyke midget person is not intimidated. That can feel strangely exhilarating when you're used to people moving out of your way, y'know?

My guess is that being a spankee is a component of being a submissive, and you have a giant submissive streak.

Seeing as you're arrow straight, I wonder if you're responding to a woman this way, because you've never allowed a man to dominate you? Just a thought...

I discovered this big part of me that wants someone to have power over me and take control of me.I am becoming more and more of an exhibicionist. Is what I'm doing wrong? I was hoping you could give some advice... is this behavior bad and is it something I should try to stop? Or is it an acceptable, if not a little weird kink that I could share with my husband? I'm not sure what to do right now...So what do you think? I am a logical, thinking woman, college-educated. So i accept that this is something I need. I accept and embrace this need. I'm submissive to this weird woman, but it is totally nonsexual.

4 hours ago, Wifey said:

Real or troll?

Could be a troll, or could be a person who's freaked out and has the ability to type as fast as she thinks. It's reasonable that most people would suspect the former, but I have this policy to give the benefit of the doubt if at all possible. I want to believe in the basic goodness of human nature, I suppose. If I find that my faith is misplaced, though, I don't give second chances. Fool me once and all that jazz.

Again, sincere apologies for the bad words. I meant no offense. I was parroting the speech of the OP for effect...but not THAT effect! Did I mention that I'm socially awkward?

3 hours ago, Silvana 1976 said:

I discovered this big part of me that wants someone to have power over me and take control of me.I am becoming more and more of an exhibicionist. Is what I'm doing wrong? I was hoping you could give some advice... is this behavior bad and is it something I should try to stop? Or is it an acceptable, if not a little weird kink that I could share with my husband? I'm not sure what to do right now...So what do you think? I am a logical, thinking woman, college-educated. So i accept that this is something I need. I accept and embrace this need. I'm submissive to this weird woman, but it is totally nonsexual.

It would definitely be best if you could transfer those feelings to your husband is my thought. I don't think there's anything wrong with it, as long as nobody is getting hurt. How do you think he would react of he read your thread? 

If this is a true encounter I find it very strange. If someone did that to me, I'd knock them on there ass...just saying. It would be pure sexual harassment. I would also find it gross and demeaning to have some stranger come up and do this no matter what there sexual orientation my be, male or female or whatever. The way you describe the woman is rather repulsive. There are all sexual orientations here and I see this post pushing a lot of buttons.

This seems very far fetched to me in this day and age. Not something I want to play into. If you are serious, then talk to your husband and tell him how you feel. If not, there is enough weird fantasy here already. I see you as having a desire for public humiliation...I don't see you as a spankee.

• Like 4

One thing (amongst many) that doesn't seem to ring true is the reaction of the other women.  You would think people would not want to witness this, and such behavior at a business meeting would not be tolerated.   Not much "meta-pleasure" to be had by anybody here except the OP.  

• Like 2
1 hour ago, shygurl said:

If someone did that to me, I'd knock them on there ass...just saying. 

Me too. I hate it when strangers, or even acquaintances, touch me beyond a handshake. If I found myself suddenly accepting it, and enjoying it, I would check myself into the psyche ward, because I've obviously lost my mind. I may end up doing that anyway, before this whole menopause thing is over. Sometimes I don't know who I am anymore.

Is this story real?

It sounds made up. Possibly something you would like to happen.

If you are into public humiliation, why would you accept it in front of a group that is there to promote professional values and advancement. It is counter productive and brings down your reputation among the group.

If you if have these needs for real, explain to your husband, ask him to fulfill these needs some way. That's how real people handle desires like this.

I think its a made up story that belongs in the fiction section!

3 hours ago, AfterGeometry said:

One thing (amongst many) that doesn't seem to ring true is the reaction of the other women.  You would think people would not want to witness this, and such behavior at a business meeting would not be tolerated.   Not much "meta-pleasure" to be had by anybody here except the OP.  

This.  In our current social environment, I cannot imagine this "woman groper" would be allowed to attend, much less allowed to walk around free without charges being pressed.  Even if the OP didn't want to press charges, the authorities might if one of the other women reported it.  There is no way I am going to believe that a bunch of women belonging to a group with a specific goal of helping other women improve their professional and personal lives would witness such harassment and do nothing.

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, INeedDiscipline said:

This.  In our current social environment, I cannot imagine this "woman groper" would be allowed to attend, much less allowed to walk around free without charges being pressed.  Even if the OP didn't want to press charges, the authorities might if one of the other women reported it.  There is no way I am going to believe that a bunch of women belonging to a group with a specific goal of helping other women improve their professional and personal lives would witness such harassment and do nothing.

Other women group members are weirded out by this woman groping me and slapping my ass, but they ignore that and say/do nothing as if nothing is happening.I think that most of these women group members are in shock themselves? Some people don’t like to get involved if they feel uncomfortable or not sure what is going on.  I am allowing it to happen, so usually they are pretending that is not happening with confused looks on their faces. Standing next to the groper I look like a giant and I am letting her get by with it. Other women group members probably think that I am okay with it. Only one woman group member said to me that I make stupid faces while this woman groper is groping me and spanking me. She also said that it is bizarre that standing next to the groper I look like a giant and I let her get by with it. I just laughed and replied to this woman that we (me and groper midget)  just have a weird bond like that.  

Most of other women group members think i am stuck up arrogant and a bit of a snob. I'm a not stuck on myself at all.I'm the kind of person that only speaks if I have something to say and I keep my business to myself. I work for a good company. I am good and competent at my job. Yes these women  group members think I am arrogant or a snob but I do not have good people skills .Although I'd prefer that they think I'm arrogant to thinking that I'm afraid. I am uncomfortable in social settings and it takes me a while to feel comfortable around other people. I've been asked soooo many times 'why are you so serious' when I'm not feeling serious at that moment. I unintentionally tend to give off an unfriendly aura which has led people to ask if I dislike them. When I feel nervous I try to compensate by being really confident. I guess other people take that as me being arrogant. I've been told I come across as stuck up/snobby full of myself, narcissistic, stuck up etc., and also very unwelcoming to new people. Technically the second part is true as new people terrify me, but the first bit is very untrue.And the truth is, i just can't talk to everyone... not that i don't want to. I just need time to open myself to people. To relax and open up. I hate that I come off like that. When I do speak with people, I tend to be overly nice to compensate and I guess that comes off as fake which definitely doesn't help the situation. People around me (except for the ones who truly know me) have always said that I come across as snobby, stuck on myself, and unfriendly..

I have been told that I seem snobby and it is because I don't speak up in groups where I am not comfortable. I have had people ask me if I thought I was better than others. This explains why I am having such a difficult time with this situation with this groper   woman. I thought I was doing a good job at appearing pleasant and likable. Even when I talk to other women  group members I try to watch my tone of voice and sound cheerful. I am known as the biggest snob at work. Everyone always gets that first impression of me, and many keep that impression. The vast majority of people think I'm a "snob" or a upper middle class overdressed arrogant bitch I know since the friends I've had over the years told me that after some time. People simply assume I must be a snob because I'm quiet. That doesn't even seem logical to me, but when being quiet is something that simply wouldn't occur to most people perhaps that's the next most logical conclusion..

I have been told that i look stuck up and arrogant.I have had the experience of women being jealous of me.I like satin and silk clothes and I wear them well.I should not have to suffer for what I like because other women have low self esteem and don't see the gifts they have within themselves.I have a more stylish sense of fashion. I never wear anything trashy, I keep myself well covered and strive for professionalism and class. I always like to dress on my best, because I also feel great when I am dressed pretty. Once, i'd been to the hairdressers and was off to do a little shopping afterwards and the girl at the salon asked where i was going looking so glamorous ? i said i was going shopping and she was like "really" You look so glammed up to be going shopping!" I don't mind though, i'd rather be wearing something i feel good in than look like i just rolled out of bed.I wear high heels every day too.All the time. I like dressing well, and looking presentable.

5 hours ago, shygurl said:

If this is a true encounter I find it very strange. If someone did that to me, I'd knock them on there ass...just saying. It would be pure sexual harassment. I would also find it gross and demeaning to have some stranger come up and do this no matter what there sexual orientation my be, male or female or whatever. The way you describe the woman is rather repulsive. There are all sexual orientations here and I see this post pushing a lot of buttons.

This seems very far fetched to me in this day and age. Not something I want to play into. If you are serious, then talk to your husband and tell him how you feel. If not, there is enough weird fantasy here already. I see you as having a desire for public humiliation...I don't see you as a spankee.

You are right. I guess I'm into being dominated and being degraded. Am i a masochist? I like to be man handled and dominated by this smal woman weirdo.  I really enjoy being dominated and humiliated in public by this old groper woman. When she comes , gropes me, her marauding hands all over me, slaps my ass while she stares greedily with her hideous lust-filled face. I'm loving this. I also like the feeling of completely losing control of my body. And I embrace it as much as I possibly can. I love how physically weak this groper woman is, and i let her to rub me,grope me and spank me in public. Why? I guess I'm into being dominated and being degraded. . 

But there is something in submission... my choices being removed. For me it's just the fact that this old  groper  is taking control of me, she is doing whatever she wants to me whether it be jiggling and squeezing my breasts or slapping and rubbing my ass in front of everyone. It's like I am a vessel, and for a little while I get to empty myself completely. To let go even of your own will... It's mind altering. 

I ran some of this through a plagiarism check and lookie what I found:

https://board.truthaboutdeception.com/community-features/message-board/2-general-discussion/76997-why-i-let-this-woman-my-coworker-to-grope-me.html

Sound familiar?

Senior members: please let me know if I should have reported this instead of posting here.

• Thanks 2
57 minutes ago, AfterGeometry said:

Could it just be the same person posting in both spots ? 

I am sure that it is but the circumstances in the story are different. They can't both have happened. IMHO this is meant to titillate and draw people in.

• Like 2