Spanking Needs Forums

Introductions

Zhev

I'm me, dogface.

23/M and in my senior year of my BS degree in physics.

I've been in college for quite a while so I have good tips on studying, test taking, and other stuff. Also some good tips on discipline and keeping students in line.

Though I should probably be cautious, seeing they could be used against me...

So I'm Zhev, a 20 year old female. I'm in my third year of college with 3 semesters left. I'm working on a BA in mathematics.

So yeah that's me.

I go by Longtimespanking here on SN, mostly because I've been giving and receiving spankings for a long time. Old enough to be the grandfather of the current generation of college students, I first started spanking other people in my first semester of college. A girl who I met in math class became a friend and we would hang out together between classes, when it became obvious she wasn't doing well in some of her classes, she told me that she felt she needed to be spanked for motivation. We discussed it and worked out the details and I started spanking her. Since then I've spanked a number of other college students both for punishment and for motivation. 

Male 60, Binghamton NY    I've been a spanker for many years.  Am Bi-curious.   Would be interested in assisting with college students (M & F) who need over the knee assistance with their studies.  No strings, Absolute discretion guaranteed and expected.  Leave me a message.

• 2 months later...

Hi Zhev.

I'm Drew From Montreal and went to collage and know about all the distractions involved in such a new life and freedoms.

I went to collage for an education, but also to meet people and expand my life. T

he balance is the hard part and having a mentor or some one other than yourself to be responsible to would have been a big help.

Now with age and some  wisdom, and then going back to collage 8 years later with a different attitude, I think I can lend some perspective and advice to young collage students who are looking for a mentor or structure to help.

LazyNerd, currently an Engineering student in Ontario. I grew up with spanking, it was strict and painful, but discreet and fair. Arguably convoluted, but I got used to it. Last time I was spanked like this was basically when I turned 18, and without it, I notice my grades have been less than optimal. Here to get some self-spanking routines, chat, and perhaps meet up. 

Whip your ass with your belt every morning for a week for being such a lazzy ass and wasting your chance at a good education. No masturbating. And if your going to act like an irresponsible child then you might as well look like one and shave your pubic hair balls and ass clean and smooth like a little boy. Because that's how your behaving.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi I am a 29 year old college student finishing my masters degree in mental health counseling.  I am so close to being done but I keep procrastinating and my motivation is slowly going away.  

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Ah I don't see many that cross over into our whelm, but I am glad just the same. So welcome! Always looking to understand and or help in your spanking needs.

• 1 month later...

Hello to all.

I have a BS double major in Political Science and Law Enforcement. I have many years of experience in helping people with motivation and focus issues.

Look forward to being of whatever help anyone may need.