Vox

Pet Peeves : What Turns Your Screws?

Not the big, world-problem types of things...just those little irritants, like a fly buzzing in your ear.

Vent here...

Cruise ship tourists, thousands every day, who walk down the middle of the road, spinning around, looking at their maps. I'm like DUDE! Would you do that at home??

• Like 1

When a spanking ends too soon. SO annoying!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

People touching the small of my back without asking. 

7 minutes ago, ukspanko said:

People touching the small of my back without asking. 

People touching me ANYWHERE without asking! I'm okay with the obligatory hand shake, but when random people want to hug? Ugh!

When I was pregnant, I used to positively BITE people who would just come up and try to touch my belly. Who thinks this is okay??

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vox said:

People touching me ANYWHERE without asking! I'm okay with the obligatory hand shake, but when random people want to hug? Ugh!

When I was pregnant, I used to positively BITE people who would just come up and try to touch my belly. Who thinks this is okay??

Apparently quite a few people do think it's OK to just walk up and touch a pregnant woman's belly but they should always ask permission first.  When my wife was pregnant, she didn't mind people wanting to touch or even see her belly, but she needed them to ask permission first before randomly touching her. One Sunday morning after church, a woman who was a therapist walked up to us with her two young daughters, one was probably 12-13, the younger one maybe 7 or 8. She politely explained to my wife that she had recently been discussing pregnancy and the changes in a woman's body at that special time with her girls, and wondered since my wife was quite obviously well along in her pregnancy, if she would mind letting the girls see and touch her belly. My wife appreciated the respect the woman had shown by asking first and said that would be wonderful. The four of them went off to the ladies room where my wife later told me she took off her dress to give the girls the opportunity to look up close at her pregnant belly and touch for several minutes as their mother explained further what was going on.  It was a good learning experience for the girls and made my wife very happy to be able to help out. 

My pet peeve is people who think they are experts in any given subject, but actually don't know any more than what makes them dangerous in that subject. Especially at work they always show up and offer a "better" way of doing something or an incorrect explanation of why something won't work. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Longtimespanking said:

Apparently quite a few people do think it's OK to just walk up and touch a pregnant woman's belly but they should always ask permission first.  When my wife was pregnant, she didn't mind people wanting to touch or even see her belly, but she needed them to ask permission first before randomly touching her. One Sunday morning after church, a woman who was a therapist walked up to us with her two young daughters, one was probably 12-13, the younger one maybe 7 or 8. She politely explained to my wife that she had recently been discussing pregnancy and the changes in a woman's body at that special time with her girls, and wondered since my wife was quite obviously well along in her pregnancy, if she would mind letting the girls see and touch her belly. My wife appreciated the respect the woman had shown by asking first and said that would be wonderful. The four of them went off to the ladies room where my wife later told me she took off her dress to give the girls the opportunity to look up close at her pregnant belly and touch for several minutes as their mother explained further what was going on.  It was a good learning experience for the girls and made my wife very happy to be able to help out. 

My pet peeve is people who think they are experts in any given subject, but actually don't know any more than what makes them dangerous in that subject. Especially at work they always show up and offer a "better" way of doing something or an incorrect explanation of why something won't work. 

I'd have gone  for that! It sounds like a meaningful experience for everyone...even a cool story to tell baby later. And how awesome was that mom? I like everything about that! 😊.

I hear ya about the know-it-alls...some of them couldn't find their own asses with both hands and a map...but they sure know YOUR job!

I just pulled the ice cream carton out of the freezer with maybe a teaspoon of ice cream left in it. Of course, my son has no idea how that happened 🙄

When my spanker has trouble finding with the button or snap on my pants or shorts when she's working to pull my pants down.

• Haha 1

Oh, I could right several paragraphs on this, but I'll just mention a few.

In the spanking world....lack of consistency. I'm a submissive and I need consistency. Without it I'm a mess. These relationships suffer without it. The second is a wussy spanker. I need a Dominant personality and someone who isn't afraid to spank and to spank hard. I like strong men...inside and out and I hate the feeling like I need popcorn to get through a spanking!!

In the real world...I despise being touched. This stems from my past, but I freeze when I am touched by someone I don't know. I literally feel sick when it happens. Another is people who hint around about things or shoot barbs at you with their mouth. If someone has a problem with me...tell me. Don't beat around the bush or play games. I am a tell it like it is kind of person and I hate games and BS. I deal with that with my daughter-in-law from time to time and it really pisses me off. I'm not confrontational so I deal with it as long as I can and then I blow. We just finished one of those fun episodes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shygurl said:

I hate feeling like  I need popcorn to get through a spanking!!

Yup. I came to this amusement park for the roller coaster, not the merry-go-round!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Vox said:

Yup. I came to this amusement park for the roller coaster, not the merry-go-round!

Oh, I love that!!!! AMEN!!

Haha

On here. folks that do not fill in the "About Me" section.  It would save us both a lot of time and angst if filled out. For instance, U do not spank males. Period. Am I going to PM U? No. Now I understand about privacy, but those pages can be filled out enough to still not give U away to lurkers.

And put in a state or city U r near. U don't have to say 52 83rd st, Brooklyn NY. Say NYC or Staten Island. Because I may like your "About Me" and want to contact U but when U say NE USA, that's too big. Or maybe U said that for a reason -you r implying do not bother me. 

Help me make a positive connection. I did meet an ER on here that had all the above. We talked here, followed the safety protocols, and yes I GOT SPANKED.  :)  and am looking to get spanked again if we can synchronize schedules. So a little info goes a long way. Now if the ER lived a little closer.....

• Like 1

Meeting ER's who believe they are the experts on everything that ever goes on in the spanking world. How dumb can one be!  

• Haha 1

On 8/25/2019 at 8:29 AM, SpankmeOTKRon said:

On here. folks that do not fill in the "About Me" section.  

Duly noted and fixed!

Aaargh! And grrr! Companies that won't ship to Alaska! I get that it's more expensive, and I'm willing to pay a shipping surcharge, but they flatly refuse! We're a United State, dammit! 

Also, companies that only ship UPS. Their ground shipping down south is reasonable, but they charge the earth to ship to Alaska. Why won't these companies offer a USPS option???

When I run out of splenda packets, so I use the granulated version, and it won't dissolve. It just leaves gross chunks of splenda swirling around on top of my coffee. Ick.

A chance to vent: People who cannot talk to you without the laying on of hands.  People who give unsolicited advice.  People who tell me they can do my job (and probably yours) better than me (believe me, they cannot).  People who cannot say two sentences without adding "ya know what I'm talking' about?"  People who insist on political correctness.  People who attempt to correct me for not speaking politically correct.  People who do not say 'thank you' for holding the door,  for them, wave them through in their car while stopped in your car at an intersection, etc.  People who think the world owns them a living.  People who try to cut into line.  - People who think spankos are "sick". I could go on and on, so I'll just add people who in general are just dicks.

That was wonderful to say all that; thank you Vox for the subject.

• Like 1

DJs who talk over every intro/outtro. Just stfu already. I'm trying to hear the music!

• Like 1

A few travel-related peeves:

People who stop and stand right in the middle of the concourse of a busy airport. I understand sometimes you can't keep moving with the flow of foot traffic, but move off to the side, for Light's sake!

Airport travelers who hold hands 3 or 4 abreast so you can't get around them. It's not a game of red rover, dumbasses.

Hotel Wi-Fi that cuts off every day so you have to re enter the pass code on every single device. 

Random tsa crotch area pat downs. I don't care how much they say they're protecting me, they're MOLESTING me. When this happened to me, I told the agent that the crotch was an inappropriate place to be randomly searched, and she said, "Haven't you heard of the Panty Bomber?" I told her, "I'm not wearing any." Then she asked, "Is there anything in this area that I should be aware of?" To which I promptly answered, "A VAGINA." I feel SO much safer now... 😕

Office jokers.

Yes work can be enjoyable but when you’re trying to take your responsibilities seriously and someone just mocks you for doing so that’s really irritating. I don’t care if people think Im miserable and a stickler for details. I just want to do a good job.

People who, when they find out I'm trans, want to know what's in my pants.  I have no problem answering sincere questions about what trans is and the transgender experience, but there is no earthly reason randos need to know what's going on with my genitalia.  They're just being ****ing nosy.

The individual who orders a 3-course meal at the drive-through window and brings the line to a screeching halt for ten minutes...

On 10/19/2019 at 7:10 AM, geeky_child said:

People who, when they find out I'm trans, want to know what's in my pants.  I have no problem answering sincere questions about what trans is and the transgender experience, but there is no earthly reason randos need to know what's going on with my genitalia.  They're just being ****ing nosy.

Well, I guess I would say don't judge them too harshly.  Better to cut them some slack.  People get interested when they encounter exotic things that are way outside of their own experience.  And you are never going to find their reaction appropriate, because, well, they don't have any idea how to react appropriately.  As long as they aren't actually evil or bigoted about it, I wouldn't get annoyed by it.  Better to be amused.  People are just people.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1