Vox

Does anyone else HAVE to fantasize about spanking to reach orgasm?

I literally have not orgasmed in DECADES without a mental image of a spanking. I've NEVER spoken of this, or even written about it on an anonymous forum. Is this...spanko-normal? Whatever THAT is lol 

• Like 1

Just now, Vox said:

I literally have not orgasmed in DECADES without a mental image of a spanking. I've NEVER spoken of this, or even written about it on an anonymous forum. Is this...spanko-normal? Whatever THAT is lol 

There is no normal. 

Some people find spankings to be totally erotic and sexually oriented, so it's quite understandable that they could have come to a point in their life where they NEED that spanking image or even an actual spanking in order to be orgasmic. And yes, there are a few, very few people who claim to have had orgasms or even multiple ones while receiving a very intense spanking that lasts long enough to bring on that result.  I don't doubt for one moment that is possible, because if that's how the person's thought process works, then that's what is needed. 

There are also other people like myself who do not see spanking as sexual at all, and have no interest in making that connection, so for us we don't need mental images of spankings to get off on. I have never become sexually aroused by being spanked nor by spanking someone else, even if one or both of us were naked. That aspect of a punishment spanking enters more into the realm of humiliation and vulnerability by having one's genitals or their entire body exposed to the person spanking them or anyone else who may be present. But that doesn't equate to being sexually oriented or erotic. 

Whichever works for you is your personal normal, and that doesn't have to be the same normal for everyone else. 

It helps, but I'm blessed with a number of kinks that can also substitute for spanking. Keeps the orgasms interesting lol.

Its been YEARS since I had an orgasam without at least thinking about spanking. I usually relive some spankings I've given or received.

• Like 1

Me.

I’ve always been like this.

I fantasize about spanking, whipping, flogging, paddling, or caning to have an O.

Sometimes I also think about tickling (guess that’s “sensation play” rather than “impact play”).

I have never climaxed form getting or giving a spanking, but my wife does almost every time as part of sex for us. I love seeing her reach that level. Fortunately she can climax several times just from the spanking, then we can finish together from intercourse

• Like 1

Everyone is different. I've never orgasmed from being spanked nor do I need that image to orgasm.

For me personally...if I had to imagine anything to orgasm then I would feel like I had an inadequate lover.

2 minutes ago, shygurl said:

or me personally...if I had to imagine anything to orgasm then I would feel like I had an inadequate lover.

You are very lucky.

1 hour ago, LateBloomer said:

You are very lucky.

I am.  My other half is perfection in the bedroom!!

• Like 1

Anything overtly sexual during, or right before or after, a spanking puts me right off. It's like meat and dairy in kosher rules - keep them apart. But when I masturbate, I never think about anything else.

• Like 2

I hope it's spanko normal.  I mean, what kind of a fetish would it be if it didn't capture your imagination?  

• Like 1

Yes, I do to.  I have to fantasize about spanking or bondage to reach orgasm.

Yes. Wish this wasn't the case, but it is. 

I have very intense orgasms while self spanking...especially in the diaper position20200209_181558.jpg

Yes. I think about it. 

I have never been able to orgasm without thinking about spanking. Spanking and orgasms, for me, were linked from the get go! Maybe it' s abnormal but it is what it is😂

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Spankbadgirl said:

I have never been able to orgasm without thinking about spanking. Spanking and orgasms, for me, were linked from the get go! Maybe it' s abnormal but it is what it is😂

That sounds dirty, but normal. Or is it normal, yet dirty...?  🤔🤨😝

Just now, AfterGeometry said:

That sounds dirty, but normal. Or is it normal, yet dirty...?  🤔🤨😝

Kinda like to tell myself it' s normal, yet dirty, but who cares which way around it is. Certainly not going to lose any sleep over it😂

• Haha 1

I have many times.  And if the truth be told, I've seen many women have had orgasms during discipline....