I am a petite (5’4″), curvy, gorgeous, dominant, half Chinese, half African American, strong willed, no-nonsense, professional disciplinarian in the central NC area.

After studying clinical psychology and honing my domestic disciplinary skills on my submissive husband of 4 years, I now offer spanking and punishment sessions mainly in Virginia, North Carolina, and South Carolina.

I punish out of love NOT hatred. I am a loving firm hand that never seems to tire. My discipline methods keep my family in line and they have the same effects on my clients.

I am not a dominatrix. I am a professional disciplinarian and life coach. What does that mean?

It means I hold you accountable for your goals and objectives. It means I give you the real punishments that you desire and need. It means I give real, strict domestic discipline sessions. I am your teacher, guide, life coach, disciplinarian.

Visit my website to learn more.

holisticdiscipline.com

--Miss Ari ^_^

49513457_490258661378400_1256601468356750608_n.jpg

• Like 2
  • 7 months later...

If you don’t mind, a suggestion.  Your old website is very similar, only one character difference.  Sometimes when a site is used, gains a reputation for what kind of visitors it draws, then expires, malicious actors take it over so that someone who goes there experiences a malicious download or something else.  Wonder how hard it would be to secure that old website.  See example here.  Not to get off into politics, but this story has a lesson:

https://www.cnet.com/news/why-rudy-giulianis-twitter-typos-are-a-security-fail/

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Good morning ma'am

I would very much like to talk to you and discuss my options

Because I feel that I am very much in need of a good old-fashioned discipline spanking

I have been for quite some time .          I think I need this sooner rather than later. Please feel free to call or text me so we can discuss

Thank you and have a great day

Jason 

You can reach me 706 980 7160

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search