Spanking Needs Forums

Spankings in Movies and Television

The show, "I Love Lucy" featured several spanking scenes with the kitchen scene being most prominent.  Desi Arnaz spanked his wife Lucille Ball for disobedience.  In the television show, "Topper" Robert Sterling spanked his wife Ann Jefferies otk for an act committed against Topper portrayed by Leo G. Carrol.  Finally, Jackie Cooper spanked Patricia Breslin otk in the television show, "People's Choice".  

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kiefer Sutherland played in a movie "The Bay Boy" where he and his ' girlfriend' get caught by the girl's father making out. The girls father makes her bend across a table, lift her skirt and proceeds

There are several that I remember over the years dating back to the John Wayne movie "McClintock" where there were two different spankings given. But one that stick out in my mind as in a movie called

One of my favourites is the Community TV show where Britta gets a 'whooping'. She's so clueless about what's about to happen.   

Posted Images

There were so many, most from before my time:  Gidget (she seemed to get spanked quite often, which is the only reason to watch the show), Andy Griffith, countless times in the Beverly Hillbillies (it was always Jethro and never Ellie Mae...dammit!)

By the 70's/80's/90's there were very few spanking references on television but some memorable ones:

One Day at a Time:  the lead female character gives one paddle swat to a boy at the end of an episode

Little House on The Prairie:  lot's of referenced spanking 

But one just keeps running through my head and I can't tell anymore if I was just dreaming it or if it really happened:

I think it was on Kate and Allie:  A young girl borrows her mothers formal wear without telling her, then runs off to a party of some sort.  Her mother and her older friend (really more of a mentor, who she greatly admires) confront her at the party.  The mother threatens to spank her and her older friend backs it up by offering to hold her down.

If someone out there remember this please tell me where this is from, I've been trying forever to find that episode.  

There is a Dutch film whose title in English would be "Confetti on the Threshing Floor," based on a novel by Franca Treur.  In it, the only daughter of six in the family is spanked with one of her brothers in the barn at the request of the mother.  You see her getting a swat over her father's lap.  You can only see her facial expression.  She then gets off the lap, pulls up her panties from under her long skirt.  Then you see the boy starting to lower his pants and that is it.

The TV show Diff'rent Strokes had an episode called "The Spanking", where Arnold had to be punished for dropping water balloons.  His brother Willis volunteers to spank him and takes him up to their bedroom.  After Arnold tries to get Willis to spank a pillow instead of him, Arnold turns himself over Willis' lap "to make it look like the real thing" - and then ends up getting a real spanking as the camera closes in on his bottom.  Willis has him in something of a backwards position - Arnold is turned over his lap left-to-right, but Willis still spanks him with his right hand as his left arm holds his legs down (more like a temperature-taking position than a spanking position).

As a child, it amazed me to see someone else get spanked on television like that.  I was also surprised that he was allowed to keep his bottom covered, especially since he usually wore a sleeper with a buttoned dropseat - and my parents always spanked my bare bottom.

gettyimages-138371361-612x612.jpg

• Like 1

Orphan Train, which featured Glenn close and Jill Eikenberry, featured a scene where a photographer gets mad at at one of the orphans, who is dressed as a boy, and starts belt spanking him. He starts wailing and the photographer says 'take it like a man!" he says "I'm not a man; I'm a girl!"

he becomes friendlier to her now that her true gender has been revealed. He still hets her help with his photography.

There is one from HBO in with Jessica being  given a belting by Casey Affleck in ‘The Killer Inside Me"   After she attacks him, he throws her down on her bed and straps her bare bottom with a belt.  They then have a pretty hot sex scene.  Its easy to find the clip.

Another is from Bored to Death where Jonathan spanks a female student at his desk after she kisses him.  She explains that she has read the Story of O and wants to role play a spanking!

Hands down for me was the paddling scene in Animal House.  Not long after we got our first VCR in the mid-80s when I was 7 or 8, my brother taped it off TV and I would watch that scene over and over.  It wasn’t too long before I started trying to re-enact it with friends in real life.

Others included the paddling scene in Desd Poets Society... the one in Tank previously mentioned... Tom Sawyer being caned (I think) in the movie version... and the birching scene in Lady Jane.  I didn’t find the paddling scenes in Dazed and Confused till later in life, but if I’d found them earlier that probably would be on the list.  

There was an episode of Magnum PI where Magnum threw a boy over his knee right at the start of the closing credits, back when tv shows would end with a freeze frame.  I forget the plot or reason.  

Even with spanking becoming less common in the 80s, there must have still been a good number of references on TV. I watched relatively little and remember seeing a few, mostly while flipping through the channels: Growing Pains - boys arguing with the older one telling the younger that if their father finds out about something he'll get a spanking; Mr. Belvedere (?) - Grandfather type figure telling the kids that if he's put in charge there will be spankings; Moesha - father telling teen age daughter at the table about the possibility of using the belt.

There was one movie moment that didn´t contain actual spanking action, but it was one of "definitive" moments for me as a kid. It´s in 1983 Polish science-fiction film Sexmission (Seksmisja

). Two guys let themselves frozen becouse of scientific experiment and they are awaken in the further future after the war, in the underground society full of men-hating women (they reproduce by the artificial parthenogenesis).

They are escaping to evade forced sex-change and in companion of some female ally and one female chaser they arrive on the surface that is falsely believed to be contamined. The chaser goes on total hysterical tantrum, afraid of the radiation and one of the guys tells her: "Calm Down, or I´ll spank your bottom!"     

I remember I always wanted to see that...

On 4/16/2020 at 9:50 PM, DelawareValleySpanker said:

There was an episode of Magnum PI where Magnum threw a boy over his knee right at the start of the closing credits, back when tv shows would end with a freeze frame.  I forget the plot or reason.  

The boy in question was the son of some east asian king. He had been a spoiled brat all episode and at the end he was kidnapped by his uncle, the king's brother. magnum frantically calls the cops trying to get the plane stopped and then the boy shows up. Magnum is NOT impressed and unceremoniously hauls him over his knee. The boy's last words were "You can't do this to me; I a prince!"" Then comes the freeze frame.

Just watched 'The Last Kingdom' ep2 season 4. 
About 10 mins in there's a Monk in a whorehouse asking to be whipped harder. It's viewed through the bars of the door so only a brief glimpse. 
It did allow me to broach the subject with my partner, "that looks like fun" Says I ...  she made no comment...

There is an interrupted spanking attempt near the beginning of Blue Lagoon when the sailor tries to spank the little boy who gets shipwrecked later.

Best of all is the when Brooke Shields and Christopher Atkins are teenagers and are tussling with each othet , wearing those revealing costumes. She says ,"You wouldn't dare spank me."

A few spankings would have added some soice to that movie. Don't we ever got a good look at Brooke's bottom but Christopher gave us some good views of his "cheekiness." Would have loved to him get the paddle in that costume.

For me the ones I remember are Kristy McNicole got a belt whipping from her father over her jeans. Back in the 70s she was pretty cute.  The other movie was when Glenn Campbell took a switch to the girl in True Grit. Seemed pretty realistic. 

23 hours ago, LikeSpank said:

For me the ones I remember are Kristy McNicole got a belt whipping from her father over her jeans. Back in the 70s she was pretty cute.  The other movie was when Glenn Campbell took a switch to the girl in True Grit. Seemed pretty realistic. 

It was 1978 'Summer of my German Soldier'

4 hours ago, michgal.k said:

It was 1978 'Summer of my German Soldier'

That was stupid of me to leave out the name of the movie I was referencing. Doh. Thanks. 

34 minutes ago, LikeSpank said:

That was stupid of me to leave out the name of the movie I was referencing. Doh. Thanks. 

No worries, wasn't sure if you knew.

• Like 1