Spanking Needs Forums

Spankings in Movies and Television

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kiefer Sutherland played in a movie "The Bay Boy" where he and his ' girlfriend' get caught by the girl's father making out. The girls father makes her bend across a table, lift her skirt and proceeds

There are several that I remember over the years dating back to the John Wayne movie "McClintock" where there were two different spankings given. But one that stick out in my mind as in a movie called

One of my favourites is the Community TV show where Britta gets a 'whooping'. She's so clueless about what's about to happen.   

Posted Images

There was a show called What's Happening in the 70's. Mrs. Thomas (played by Mabel King) didn't hesitate to use the belt on her teenage son and pre-teen daughter when they did something wrong. The spankings weren't shown. She would send them up stairs and follow behind them. She was a loving, nurturing but no-nonsense, firm single mother. I was a kid at the time and wished I could have lived with that family.

• Like 1

Danny Thomas did a couple of off screen spankings with Angela Cartwright.  

A lot of the old westerns on TV featured grown young women getting spanked.   

Lots of old movies, the classic being McClintock!   That features two spankings.  The famous one has John Wayne spanking Maureen O’Hara, but Patrick Wayne gets Stephanie Powers earlier in the movie.  Really, the entire movie hangs on those two spankings.   

• Like 2

There are several that I remember over the years dating back to the John Wayne movie "McClintock" where there were two different spankings given. But one that stick out in my mind as in a movie called "Tank" from back in the 80's. It starred James Garner. In that moved Jennilee Harris (I believe that was her name) was spanked by the local corrupt sheriff. He woke her up first thing in the morning and made her pull down her panties and we whooped her good with a belt.  

• Like 3

Lots of older TV shows and movies come to mind.  Not sure the series ever included a spanking scene, but you’ve gotta love Grandpa’s dungeon in the TV show The Munsters.  I’ve wanted a trap door in my house leading down a winding stone stair to my own little playroom ever since! 

• Like 1

My favorite was the spanking of Katie in "McClintock".  While the spanking did not last that long and I would not deem a coal shovel as an acceptable spanking implement, the following makes it great in my mind:

1.  Duke chasing her through the town, causing a lot of destruction along the way.

2.  The chase was hilarious.

3.  Katie lost the part of her dress that covered her bottom along the way.

4.  If any movie character ever deserved a spanking, it  was her.

5. Both actor and actress were exceptional and 2 of my favorite movie stars.

6. The town cheered the Duke on once he caught her.

7.  She chased him down after the spanking and it was a very happy ending.    

• Haha 1

Kiefer Sutherland played in a movie "The Bay Boy" where he and his ' girlfriend' get caught by the girl's father making out. The girls father makes her bend across a table, lift her skirt and proceeds to spank her with his belt. 

• Like 3
11 hours ago, michgal.k said:

Kiefer Sutherland played in a movie "The Bay Boy" where he and his ' girlfriend' get caught by the girl's father making out. The girls father makes her bend across a table, lift her skirt and proceeds to spank her with his belt. 

I remember this movie. I think I was in my 20's when I saw it. You don't see the girl at all, during the spanking, just Dad and the boyfriend, but you hear the strokes. It sounded brutal. At the time I didn't know that TTWD was a Thing. I didn't understand my draw to spankings. Hearing that belt land so hard had me cringing and it made me question whether I really wanted a spanking and it added to the thoughts that there was something wrong with me.

Thinking about it now, I believe it was the abusive nature of it that made me cringe. The Dad character was a scary dude.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Little House on the Prairie had a scene where Albert was spanked by the school master. His father handed the teacher his belt and watched the spanking. I was just a little kid, but it gave me a fluttery feeling in my stomach, and I was transfixed. 

Then there was a movie where a little German girl was spanked by her father because she stuck up for a little Jewish girl in school. Wish I could remember the name of it. That one stuck with me because it seemed so unjust...but still fascinating.

On 7/15/2019 at 8:36 PM, Ivebeen spanked said:

Sally Fields spanks her son in Places in the Heart when he is caught smoking at school, although they don’t show it but you can here the belt smacking his butt. 

And Sally gets a spanking on Gidget.  Not much of one but it’s there.  

There was a production of Huckleberry Finn on in the UK in the 80s where he gets birched by Tom Sawyers mother ( thinking that he's Tom I believe ).

Also another 80s UK childrens TV series set in Victorian times where a teenage girl is told that "you're not too old to go over my knee" by her mother. No actual spanking scene though.

Surprised no one mentioned the spanking Elvis Presley gave Jenny Maxwell in Blue Hawaii. He even tells her "what you need is a good oldfashioned spanking" just before he turns her over his knee.

And more recently, who can forget what is maybe the greatest TV Spanking of all where Mary Louise Parker is spanked by her drug lord boss in Weeds? Best of all she is spanked over a pair of skimpy black panties, and she is shown examining the red on her bottom afterwards. Wouldnt have had that in old (30s-50s) movie and TV  spankings.

Some folks on certain spanking sites lament that spankings have mostly disappeared in film and blame it on the feminists. However it  is all too true that old film spankings often involved the "taming" of a  strong-willed woman, or depicted women as scatterbrained and irresponsible(think of episodes of  I Love Lucy) and such attitudes are rightly criticised. And what is really offensive is the argument by some that only M/F spankings are "natural" because all men are  supposed to be dominant and all women submissive. Totally narrowminded and disrespectful of both men and women, not to mention people in same-sex relationships.

Someone posted how he would have liked to see a strong man spank Xena Warrior Princess. All I can say is that I might (but not quite) feel sorry  for any man that had tried that! If anything Xena would have been doing the spanking! And of course F/F spanking would have been just the thing for the show. Perhaps the only one Xena would have taken a spanking from was her mother. And the actress that played her mom the innkeeper looked big and tough enough to do it. Now that is rather pleasurable sight to imagine, the mighty warrior princess across her mother's knees getting her bare bottom paddled good! I believe I have seen come to think of it ,spanking art of Wonder Woman getting spanked by her mother the Quuen.

True that more recent TV shows did have some spankable bottoms. I have often thought what a pity there was no spankings on Baywatch. Oh, actually there was. In one episode Pam Anderson gave fellow lifeguard Newmie a hard smack on the seat of his swim trunks!

9 minutes ago, dmirk said:

Oh, the Elvis - Jenny spanking is classic!  Great little dialogue the next morning...

"Did you get a head cold ?" "No quite the opposite !" - Brilliant !

On 8/19/2019 at 5:53 AM, Vox said:

Then there was a movie where a little German girl was spanked by her father because she stuck up for a little Jewish girl in school. Wish I could remember the name of it. That one stuck with me because it seemed so unjust...but still fascinating.

A Friendship in Vienna, Ed Asner, Jane Alexander 😘

• 7 months later...

The one that resonated me is the episode of the Simpsons ( One fish, two fish, bluefish) where Homer had a ”man to man chat” with Bart.

There is a very early (1970s) Story of O movie that went into theatrical release nationally. It's hard to find but it is probably the most erotic depiction of consensual spanking and whippings that I've ever seen.

Certainly not television and not mass market, but it was in theatrical release and showed in small towns like Lubbock, Texas. Hardly the East Village.

• Like 1