Spanking Needs Forums

An unpleasant incident-Was a Spanking Needed?

Couple days ago had something both angering and somewhat scary happen to me. Was driving down a narrow, windy country road returning from visiting a friend,

There was a young couple running in the road in front, both the man and woman appearing to be maybe late 20s. He was shirtless and wearing rather short loose blue shorts, and she was wearing a rather short black pair of the same type and one of those  bra top things women wear to run or exercise in.

They stayed right in the road ,made no effort to move over even they knew there was a car behind them. I just proceded slowly behind them, really don't care to honk horn at pedestrians.

A blind curve was up ahead and a car appeared going the other direction and the driver almost crashed into the bank as he swerved to the right to avoid hitting them! A close call. 

The driver yelled, "Get out of the road!" and both flipped him the middle finger!

They shortly turned off into an adjoining lane and I was able to go on at a more reasonable speed.

I was a bit shaken and angry and the other driver must have been even more so. 

How they so deserved to have the seats of those thin shorts scorched with a paddle, so that it would have been several days before they could sit in comfort. Or maybe having each of them otk, shorts down and a long session with hand and wooden back hairbrush. Or some lashes with a country switch on their naked legs so that they would have to either wear long pants or worry about people seeing  their striped legs.

IMO these two were behaving in both an inconsiderate and reckless manner. They could have caused an auto accident-and reacted by being downright rude. No doubt a couple spoiled yuppie brats who never had a spanking.

What are others' thoughts? If you think they should have been spanked, how should it have been done?

• 2 weeks later...

REAL OTK spanking is for children or adults who revert to childhood in foreplay spankings!

For adults doing stuff a severe canning like in Singapore is needed. It is real PUNISHMENT and hurts so much any sexual aspect disappears.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Taken me awhile to respond to comments on this thread. Let me begin by saying that I am totally opposed to punishment like the Singapore canings. Those are torture, not spankings.

Do not think spanking is appropriate or sufficient for serious crimes. Petty offenses perhaps, or especially for rude, irresponsible, inconsiderate behavior, things that could endanger others.

In the case of this young couple, might have been a good thing for them to have had some sort of authority figure, a relative perhaps,  who would have held them accountable for their reckless behavior and display of bad manners. Being reminded of what they did wrong by feeling soreness whenever they sat down the next couple days might have convinced them not to repeat the offense.

I am a writer of spanking stories, I would like to point out, and have several dozen pieces published over at the Library of Spanking Fiction  and many of them follow this train of thought. A story where shoplifters or traffic law breakers agree to a spanking instead of arrest, for example. The reasoning being that the embarrassment and discomfort of a spanking would be better than being followed around by a criminal record, or even higher auto insurance premiums(or loss of drivers' license).

• Like 1

I don't feel I can comment on the incident in question but there were some cases in my own youth and early twenties involving petty misdemeanours such as pot smoking and graffiti where if I'd been caught and had been offered it as a punishment I would have accepted a school style caning or paddling. I actually remember talking at that time to a friends Dad who was a police officer and he said he would have liked the legal right to put young males over his knee for a bare bottom spanking in front of a court. I really feel I could have done with that sort of discipline back then. I made a lot of mistakes back then. 

• 2 weeks later...

"They stayed right in the road ,made no effort to move over even they knew there was a car behind them. I just proceded slowly behind them, really don't care to honk horn at pedestrians."

Sorry but no way do I agree with you on such a passive response to what clearly was a dangerous situation. These days its politically correct to not say or do anything when we see something is wrong. While one has to be wise in how we tell folks they are doing something stupid or dangerous I believe one has to have the courage to go ahead and do what is right. 

On 8/21/2019 at 12:23 PM, Davyd said:

"They stayed right in the road ,made no effort to move over even they knew there was a car behind them. I just proceded slowly behind them, really don't care to honk horn at pedestrians."

Sorry but no way do I agree with you on such a passive response to what clearly was a dangerous situation. These days its politically correct to not say or do anything when we see something is wrong. While one has to be wise in how we tell folks they are doing something stupid or dangerous I believe one has to have the courage to go ahead and do what is right. 

See what you are saying and maybe I should have been more reactive but I doubt it would have done any good with those two. They knew what they were doing. Look how they reacted to the other driver they encountered.

Honking is fine to alert someone unaware of a possibly hazardous situation. Just be sure they don't get stsrtled and react in a way that could make it even more dangerous.

In the case of those two, probably would have to have stopped and physically moved them out of  the road. And they would have then claimed assault!