Spanking Needs Forums

Anyone ever been spanked by a relative in their mid 20s?

Hi guys...new around here and trying to figure things out. I don't know how to respond directly to a comment like Whipmyass did to Edie.....I wanted to say HI to Edie as well....i'm up the road in PA......do you spank Hubby for erotic/play or is there an element of DD to your relationship?

I knew one man who was spanked by his mother in law for punishment/discipline both before and after he married her daughter, who sometimes witnessed those spankings.  His wife would send him to her mother when she felt he needed one. This went on for decades until the mother in law became too old to continue spanking him. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Longtimespanking said:

I knew one man who was spanked by his mother in law for punishment/discipline both before and after he married her daughter, who sometimes witnessed those spankings.  His wife would send him to her mother when she felt he needed one. This went on for decades until the mother in law became too old to continue spanking him. 

Ok...thats' AWESOME...lol..... i know of a guy that's disciplined by his Father in Law

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Longtimespanking said:

Yea that’s awesome!! 

I don’t know if any 20s but over the years I’ve known 3 19-year-old young ladies who were still spanked at home.  Two by dad and one by mom.  

• Like 1