Spanking Needs Forums

What is your spanking relationship like?

Spanking Relationship  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What is your spanking relationship like?

• Therapy- as needed- NSA
    • Spank and go- any hand will do, no need to meet again
    • Dom/sub- devoted to spanking within this relationship
    • Marriage- only spanked within four marriage
    • Friends- they understand and do me this favor
    • Other

My wife and I have somewhat of a cooperative DD arrangement.  It's not that structured, or frequent.  We spank each other a lot for erotic fun.  I spank her on occasion for discipline, and she will sometimes, even less frequently, reciprocate.  We've been married over 25 years.  No spanking outside the marriage so far, and probably never.    

• Like 3
14 hours ago, jimis said:

I’m getting spanked Wednesday and it can’t get here fast enough.

Careful not to drive too fast and get a ticket ;)

• Like 2

I voted , other.   My sub moved on a yr and a half ago.  I haven’t spanked anyone since.  I have not moved on.  I do feel if I met the right person, and trusted them, and they trusted me, It would help me to move on.  When I’m in these relationships, I feel that I am in my element.  It helps me in many levels as well.  hope that makes sense.  Though the ultimate goal is helping the other person with the goals they want to reach.  

• Like 2

Jaded, do you see your spanko partner as a sub, as in D/s, or is it more of a ER/ee or Top/bottom? I'm curious because there are a lot of different verbiage.  I think of the word "sub" as more than a spanko.

Please note, I'm asking and not judging!

• Like 1
6 hours ago, NewlyPinked said:

Jaded, do you see your spanko partner as a sub, as in D/s, or is it more of a ER/ee or Top/bottom? I'm curious because there are a lot of different verbiage.  I think of the word "sub" as more than a spanko.

Please note, I'm asking and not judging!

I kind of dislike the labels, because each relationship is so unique in this lifestyle.  My last relationship in this lifestyle lasted 5 yrs.  The first year I mentored online.  She ended up moving near me, and it was still mentor/mentee.   It evolved.   It was not sexual in any way.   I think the respect and connection just became deeper. She called me her dom.   She gave her submission to me.   It was unique, and a great relationship.   

• Like 4
16 minutes ago, NewlyPinked said:

Results of poll: other

Aka...nonexistent!

Haven't found anyone yet 😶

Don’t give up hope.   I figure it could take years to find the right person.  It’s not easy to find someone you’re compatible with   Good luck in your search. 

• Like 4
On 7/9/2019 at 6:27 PM, NewlyPinked said:

Results of poll: other

Aka...nonexistent!

Haven't found anyone yet 😶

I know the feeling. It has taken years for me to find my Mr. Right! Your spanker is out there, I'm sure. Never lower your standards or settle. 

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...
On 7/8/2019 at 4:20 AM, Rand E said:

My wife and I have somewhat of a cooperative DD arrangement.  It's not that structured, or frequent.  We spank each other a lot for erotic fun.  I spank her on occasion for discipline, and she will sometimes, even less frequently, reciprocate.  We've been married over 25 years.  No spanking outside the marriage so far, and probably never.    

That's a lucky break for those two gals in your family / friendship circle who could really use it! :lol:

8 minutes ago, Chawsee said:

That's a lucky break for those two gals in your family / friendship circle who could really use it! :lol:

But that doesn't stop me from thinking about.   :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

I have yet to find someone to play with. A few offers from men, but not even remotely interested. Not a judgement, but a preference. I have met those that can’t make that distinction. That was a judgment. LOL

It's non-existent. I have real issues with trusting anyone in any relationship now so to be honest I don't particularly bother anymore. I repel people. Even when I'm kind I repel people. I think I must be ugly or something. 

• 3 months later...

I was spanked in a marriage,  it worked well for us.  It was both discipline and erotic spanking at different times.   It helped the marriage last as long as it did.  

My spanking relationship is with my wife. She does all the spanking and I am on the receiving end . My wife gives me a maintenance spanking once a week. Punishment spankings are given when I have disappointed my wife or broke a rule which was agreed upon by us consensually. I am currently getting a Punishment spanking also once a week for inconsiderate behavior from my wife. In the past when I am pleasing my wife she will role play or give me a playful spanking. Our marriage has been successful thanks to my wife discipline and her sharing my interest in spanking and love for each other.

Other:  My best friend and former coworker was my only spanker for over 30 years until he moved south in 2019.  Have yet to find a new special friend.

Other:    My female significant other isn't really "into it", but provides what I like often enough.  We have been together 'forever' compared to most couples.

We get along quite well 99% of the time.

• Like 1