Spanking Needs Forums

Spanked while others watched

Have any of you (spankers and spankees) been in a situation where others watched or witnessed the spanking?  How did that make you feel?  Was it pre-arranged?  Did anyone ever participate in the activity?

I've never had anyone watch me get spanked, but I've had people overhear, including my Sir's mother.  It was NOT pre-arranged and I was extremely embarrassed.  Apparently she heard smacking sounds coming from the garage, and asked, "What's that noise?"  Then my lovely friend Lily actually told her.  One of the top 10 embarrassing moments of my life.

• Like 2

I've watched and been watched. Only the first time was I even so much as asked in advance. I didn't realize then that I was granting it for the entire relationship. I learned to ignore the audience and my feelings, to play a role to prevent my spanker from being viewed poorly by those in attendance who, like myself, had this scene sprung on them. I know how to disassociate at will. If I don't want an audience then in my mind they (and any embarrassment I might have felt being watched) don't exist. Its the thing that allows me to bend to a Master's wishes regardless of my personal feelings and how I can stand naked in front of others without shame.

• Like 2

I have had two women that I spanked multiple times, who preferred to be spanked in front of others when it was possible. It wasn't erotic for them, but a means of increasing the humiliation.  Most of the people they wanted to be spanked in front of already knew about their spanking interests and hopefully everyone was discreet about revealing what they had seen to anyone else. However the one seriously wouldn't have cared if they did tell others as she was always very forward and open about telling people she had been spanked, both her friends and co-workers knew, possibly more than they wanted to know. She would have thrived on and been thrilled to know that the details were widely known by people who might not have ever said anything to her about it. 

If I were being spanked in a setting such as a fetish or BDSM club, then I would expect (and probably want) to be seen by many others who were attending. I think that would be part of the appeal of such activity in that type of location. 

• Like 1

@Longtimespanking  you make a good point about sharing more than others “wanted to know.”  Those that have not (or do not) consider adult spanking a legitimate activity would probably not appreciate the unsolicited sharing of this information.  They may find this more embarrassing than the young lady whom you had spanked.  

• Like 2
12 hours ago, polarbear150 said:

Have any of you (spankers and spankees) been in a situation where others watched or witnessed the spanking?  How did that make you feel?  Was it pre-arranged?  Did anyone ever participate in the activity?

Yes. I belong to a spanking circle (currently 15 members) where spanker and spankee are chosen by lot. The implement and number of strokes, and the attendance, are also decided by a draw. Once the draw is made the spankee cannot back out (except by leaving the group) and must submit to the entire punishment. Members can choose to be 'top only' or 'bottom only'; I am the second. The last punishment I received was 18 strokes of the cane, bare bottom, in front of the group. It's humiliating and exciting, which all CP is, and I felt improved by it.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Spankee51 said:

@Longtimespanking  you make a good point about sharing more than others “wanted to know.”  Those that have not (or do not) consider adult spanking a legitimate activity would probably not appreciate the unsolicited sharing of this information.  They may find this more embarrassing than the young lady whom you had spanked.  

Yes, I think that was more than likely what was happening.  She had some emotional issues and realized that creating humiliating situations for herself was very appealing to her. She told me that she had always needed to feel humiliated in many situations in her life as far back as she could remember, and by telling people things that she did and believed were appropriate for her,  they would respond with further negative attention, which she seemed to crave. She didn't seem to care if they were embarrassed or upset by what she told them and at the time I seriously thought that she wanted them to feel that way. I wouldn't have liked to work in the office where she worked after school, nor to have been her neighbor or a casual friend and have to listen to all that if I didn't want to hear it.  

3 hours ago, Robbieotk said:

Yes. I belong to a spanking circle (currently 15 members) where spanker and spankee are chosen by lot. The implement and number of strokes, and the attendance, are also decided by a draw. Once the draw is made the spankee cannot back out (except by leaving the group) and must submit to the entire punishment. Members can choose to be 'top only' or 'bottom only'; I am the second. The last punishment I received was 18 strokes of the cane, bare bottom, in front of the group. It's humiliating and exciting, which all CP is, and I felt improved by it. 

Tell us more.

How did this start – did the people know each other previously? Is it mixed-gender? Are some of the participants couples?

Would be interesting to hear about Implements, position, severity, nudity, rituals (e.g. sentencing, cornertime). -Ex.

• Like 1

Yes, I have spanked in front of others ,most  of them like myself but a few times before some I did not know [friends of friends ]. Since I was in no position to do anything about it ,I had to accept it.

I found it  both embarrassing and exciting , more so because some of the strangers were invited to  take part ,which they did.I don't think it was pre-arranged but I found it very enjoyable and would not object if it happened again.

16 hours ago, polarbear150 said:

I would love to spank My Wife in front of someone,She is coming round to the idea !

4 hours ago, Robbieotk said:

1 hour ago, Explorify said:

Tell us more. How did this start – did the people know each other previously? Is it mixed-gender? Are some of the participants couples?

Would be interesting to hear about Implements, position, severity, nudity, rituals (e.g. sentencing, cornertime). -Ex.

Like Explorify I would be very interested in how this works in a specific practical way.  Much as I enjoy the fantasy of a mixed-gender spanking circle, I would think that in real life it would be very hard to keep the dynamics under control.  I would love to be educated on the subject and to hear the answers to Explorify's practical questions.

H.

I go to local events so, yes, many times.  Not on the receiving end, but on the giving end (and the voyeur end).  The luster starts to wear off after a while, but those first couple of years were amazing.  But I still enjoy witnessing a good ass-whipping.

I was lucky enough to belong to a similar group at one stage with rules much the same .

Don't know where these groups are gone these days, I,m sure there must be some of them around still.

I lost touch with my group when I had to move away due to work. While it lasted it was great, I was never left without a spanking or the chance to spank. I suspect that there was some fiddling going on because I often seemed to end up being spanked, not that I objected, far from it !

The fact that I was one of the youngest members and had what one older member said was "The best arse I have seen in a long time  ,,made for spanking ",may have had something to do with it. Maybe, I was only in my 20,s at that time.

How time flies !

Twice as an adult.  Neither prearranged.  Both were punishment spankings from females.  Both happened to have a friend over when the spanking occurred.  Both left me embrassed, surprised and arroused.  Both were very painful the first was over the knee with a brush the 2nd otk followed by corner time.

• Like 1

I have been spanked several times by a girlfriend while several other women watched.  These were birthday spankings and it was a fun environment, but the spankings were real, which made them painful, embarrassing, and exciting for yours truly.

• Like 2

I used to get spanked by a lady at a massage parlor - no happy endings or anything like that. These were real spankings (per my request) and all she did was spank me (again my request). One time she told me she would be out of the country for a month or so. She called another lady in to the room. The lady spanking me said something in Korean to the other lady who then stood in the doorway and watched me get an over the knee bare bottom spanking with a hairbrush. The lady watching giggled a little at first. I enjoyed her watching and laughing. When my spanking was over the two ladies spoke in Korean (they both spoke English well - but chose to have a private conversation) then the lady spanking me said that while she was gone the lady who observed would spank me when I came in.

• Like 1

I use to meet with a woman who I’d spank in front of her husband. 

I’d arrive and talk to the hubby, and he’d tell me how she’d acted, whatever she’d done wrong since my last visit. Then I’d talk to her, ask about what had gone on, and what I should do about it. 

The guy would sit in a chair and watch. I’d spank her first over my knees as a warm up, then I’d have her kneel on the couch as I worked her ass over with my belt. 

He loved watching, I’d pull her panties up for her, she’d thank me for setting her straight, hug me and I’d leave. A few weeks or a month later I’d get an email saying she needed spanked again.

• Like 1
On 6/29/2019 at 5:48 PM, sore_karen said:

I have been spanked several times by a girlfriend while several other women watched.  These were birthday spankings and it was a fun environment, but the spankings were real, which made them painful, embarrassing, and exciting for yours truly.

Birthday spankings for adults were a tradition in my family and I was spanked a number of times in my 20's and 30's, playfully of course and nearly always over underwear but with pants lowered. One time an older female cousin got me good with a paddle though, on my bare bottom in front of a dozen witnesses.

53 minutes ago, Starkspanker said:

I use to meet with a woman who I’d spank in front of her husband. 

I’d arrive and talk to the hubby, and he’d tell me how she’d acted, whatever she’d done wrong since my last visit. Then I’d talk to her, ask about what had gone on, and what I should do about it. 

The guy would sit in a chair and watch. I’d spank her first over my knees as a warm up, then I’d have her kneel on the couch as I worked her ass over with my belt. 

He loved watching, I’d pull her panties up for her, she’d thank me for setting her straight, hug me and I’d leave. A few weeks or a month later I’d get an email saying she needed spanked again.

I had a very similar arrangement with one couple, he would send his wife to others to be spanked or he would invite a spanker over for a visit, which was usually a total surprise for the wife although she was consenting to be spanked. It actually worked out quite nicely for all of us. Most of the time he was there and watching during spankings given in their home, but he rarely accompanied her when he sent her to someone for a spanking. 

The vert first time I was spanked was in a college, at a Fraternity initiation.had to stand bare bottomed facing the wall while 

members paddled me with a hard wooden paddle. I was humiliated.