Spanking Needs Forums

First thoughts about spanking

Can any of you remember when you first fantasied about spanking ?

I remember having such thoughts when I was about six years old, although I was never spanked at home.

The strange thing about it was that the spankers were  always young boys like myself, never my Mother nor my Father.

I just used to imagine myself being spanked by other young boys. Needless to say, it never happened but the idea or the thought was planted and many years later when I came to get my first spanking ,it was like coming-of-age for me. 

Just wondering if anyone else experienced this.

I think my first thoughts about it probably came when I was very young just before I started school and was told by a teenage baby-sitter I had at the time that I had to be a good boy at school or I would have my bottom smacked. She herself never spanked me although she was very firm and loving and I remember having an interest in spankings in books and cartoons from then on. 

• Like 1

I know I was interested by about age 5 or so. At that time I once eagerly joined in a game in which a slightly older boy spanked both me and a girl my age bare-bottom lying flat on the ground.  And on my first day of first grade I speculated openly with one of my classmates as to whether the female teacher would spank us across her lap and told him that I liked being spanked.  Nothing actually happened in those years but I eagerly pursued the subject in any kind of reading I could get my hands on.

I think the additional interest in doing the spanking myself came with puberty. -Ex.

When I was real young probably 7 or 8 I always envisioned being spanked by girls my age that I would see around my neighborhood and such. That’s probably the earliest thought I have of wanting to be spanked.

For me a wide range of fantasies began between the ages of 3 and 4, spanking among them. I know now that a lot of it was me learning how to cope with the abuse I was enduring but that knowledge wouldn't come until adulthood.

I've been obsessed with spanking for as long as I remember!! My memories of it go back to age 3 or 4...I used to tell myself what I called 'spanky stories' to help me fall asleep at night... These were spanking fantasies that got increasingly elaborate as a I got older. A very early one I remember was about my mom sending me to some type of 'professional' disciplinarian to be spanked...he had a variety of implements and always wore formal clothes including white gloves. I have no idea where this part came from but sometimes he'd make plaster of paris casts of my bottom and send them home with me! I also remember constantly looking for spanking references in books and comics and I'd look the word up in the dictionary and get quite a thrill. I did get spanked as child but I'm quite sure the spanking fantasies started before that so who knows where they came from...?

• Like 2

Oh yes I remember looking up the word "Spanking" in dictionaries as a kid. Also remember it being given in context in a sentence in one one them  - "Andrea spanked her disobedient son" and wishing Andrea was my Mum !

• Like 1

My first thoughts about spanking were when I was young, but they weren't fantasies they were thinking about cause and effect.  I realized that if I did A, B, or C I would very likely be spanked as a result and came to expect that as a normal part of growing up at home and at school.  

Later on, probably around 18 and after high school graduation, I started thinking about missing being spanked and wishing that it could continue. When I started college it wasn't very long before I met a girl who thought the same way and I found out that she actually asked to be spanked by a number of different people and wanted it on a regular basis. At that point I started daydreaming about the possibilities of things from that point onward and became one of her spankers for a period of time. 

In 6th grade we read a book called “Building Blocks”.  After using the same blocks his father played with the main character somehow traveled thru time, befriends his father as a boy. There was a spanking scene in the book and that started a class discussion... from there on I cannot tell you how many times I looked up the definition of spanking in the dictionary.

I never thought about it till I saw a photo of an adult male being spanked in semi public space totally naked by another guy. I imagined how I would feel in his position and got hooked looking at spanking sites

Hi Jmalbone,,

I know exactly what you mean. I saw a picture of a naked young man being whipped while restrained and it really excited me. I would have loved to be there ,perhaps even to have stood in, just to feel the pain.

After that, I went looking for similar pictures or stories, still do !

I was also young. I was spanked as a child, and both parents had very different approaches to spanking.   My fantasies were more along the lines of if my friends were spanked, and   if they were the approaches their parents used.

I have had an almost lifelong interest in spanking. I was spanked as a child by my parents, always otk on the bare behind. It hurt and it was always something to be avoided. 

My fascination with spanking came when I was in school and discovered the strap. In school the strap was applied to the hands, not the behind, and I was the recipient of that once…one whack on one hand. None the less, I fascinated about bare behind spankings with the strap. These fascinations involved both male and female friends and myself, although I was never the spanker. The spanker was always a parent or a teacher at a pretend school where the strap was administered to the bare behind.

My fascination has continued, although now it  just involves me being punished. 

I got it on the hands too but never on the bum, sad to say.  I had to wait many years before this pleasure came my way, and then by a retired teacher ! Strange the way things work.

At a public pool when I was about 12 I saw a boy of about 10 get pulled over hos dads k ee and handspanked.  Also in school boys were often paddled for poor behavior.  I witnessed several boys get swats from the gym teacher and shop teacher.  Also saw a neighbor kid get hand spanked from his mom.  All of the incidents left me aroused and curious.  

9 hours ago, redhot bum said:

I got it on the hands too but never on the bum, sad to say.  I had to wait many years before this pleasure came my way, and then by a retired teacher ! Strange the way things work.

My dad was from Ireland and he told me about getting strapped on his hands at school too...it sounded very brutal but also fascinated me to hear about it.

On 6/23/2019 at 9:34 PM, ukspanko said:

Oh yes I remember looking up the word "Spanking" in dictionaries as a kid. Also remember it being given in context in a sentence in one one them  - "Andrea spanked her disobedient son" and wishing Andrea was my Mum !

I have a similar memory. I was reading a child encyclopedia and I naturally went straight to the "spanking" entry. It said: "Paul received a spanking: his mother hit his butt to punish him". I so much wished I were Paul!

From like second grade. I found a book in our little library at school that had a scene where the older son was spanked. I was hooked from then on. Very rarely spanked at home, I began to fantasize about taking over the consciousness of boys I knew got spanked at home, sort of a spiritual possession kind of thing, and deliberately misbehaved badly. My mind invented some serious spanking, every swat of which I was the one that felt. Fantasies also of neighbors spanking me for various reasons, spanking robots, shopkeepers, teachers, coaches...pretty much anybody but my parents. I guess I wanted the thrill, but didn’t really want them upset with me sufficiently to spank.

• Like 1