Spanking Needs Forums

Punishment Fantasy vs Erotic

For myself, I much prefer being erotically spanked or spanked for "funishment" or roleplay... however for some reason the spanking videos that really get my libido revved up are the ones where the spankee is being punished. The harder and faster they're getting spanked, the more turned on I get. There's a limit to it - I don't like watching a spanking that's too hard. But if their panties are *yanked* down hard or if there are tears that seem genuine, it often sends me over the edge. I've never really been spanked for punishment- growing up or as an adult. I've always been a real goody-goody, in fact. So I've always wondered why I react this way. I've always wondered what a "professional" might have to say about it.

Anybody else or is it just me? Anyone care to analyze me, ha ha?

• Like 1

A professional worth their salt would tell you that you're pretty normal. Spanking is a common kink and centuries-old. Conservative societies are full of "alternative" sex practices. In general, humans don't like to be told what to do so that which is deemed forbidden becomes especially enticing. There's a kind of high in that which is considered taboo. When the mystery and stigma is taken away the draw to it wanes in greater society. 

19 hours ago, Otkromance said:

But if their panties are *yanked* down hard or if there are tears that seem genuine, it often sends me over the edge. I've never really been spanked for punishment- growing up or as an adult. I've always been a real goody-goody, in fact. So I've always wondered why I react this way. I've always wondered what a "professional" might have to say about it.

I think it might have something to do with the intensity of it and the thrill of being out of control... A mild spanking might be fun but it just doesn't have those elements...

Agree with Rude! 

Watching someone giving away of control, speed of the spanking, and preceived intensity of the EE's pain all play into your increased turn-on because you are 'role-playing' that woman and living a 'new' experience. 

This new experience which is totally opposite of your RL non-spanking and goody-goody experiences.  Cherish the pleasure and develop it!  As Rude mentioned, you might want include a self-spanking too.  

For me a punishment spanking is erotic.  Being lectured, having my pants taken down or being made to take my pants down and being spanked with vigor results in extreme arousal.  Doesnt matter if its rapid fire or slow and hard if it hurts and is for some sort of infraction I am left horny!

On 6/22/2019 at 9:06 PM, Otkromance said:

For myself, I much prefer being erotically spanked or spanked for "funishment" or roleplay... however for some reason the spanking videos that really get my libido revved up are the ones where the spankee is being punished. The harder and faster they're getting spanked, the more turned on I get. There's a limit to it - I don't like watching a spanking that's too hard. But if their panties are *yanked* down hard or if there are tears that seem genuine, it often sends me over the edge. I've never really been spanked for punishment- growing up or as an adult. I've always been a real goody-goody, in fact. So I've always wondered why I react this way. I've always wondered what a "professional" might have to say about it.

Also on the other end as a spanker, I agree with you, OTK. This type is considerably more thrilling. And I'll agree with Rude for the probable analysis. 

On 6/22/2019 at 8:06 PM, Otkromance said:

I found your comment very interesting and thought provoking.  My wife is also a goody-goody and rarely does anything serious enough to warrant more than a word. She is intelligent, organized, efficient and respectful but she can have her moments.  Like you, most of the spankings my wife gets are for fun and erotic play. On rare occassions, she will receive a disciplinary spanking and it is totally different from the fun/erotic. We have the shock of the initial confrontation, the emotions - embarrassment, remorse during the discussion and lecture.  There is no hugging and kissing and no wine. She is sent to our bedroom to wait. I join her and everything is formal and stern without the love talk and banter. Her bottom is bared, OTK and without any rubbing or warmup, the spanking is administered. I think this is what you want. This should be for real and not role-playing.

I suggest if you had someone that paid more attention to your behavior and choices you might find a formal, disciplinary spanking would be in your future. Be careful, if you give your partner the authority to discipline you, it will be hard to go back. You may find your partner doesn’t think you are as goody-goody as you think you are.