Spanking Needs Forums

Have you ever woken up absolutely confident you need to be spanked.... no scratch that have you ever woken up knowing you need punished?

no real reason just that feeling.

On a couple of occasions I've self-spanked pretty much as soon as I've half woken up - sometimes without even thinking about it. A hard fast flurry with the hairbrush followed by strong black coffee and a bit of Motorhead/Black Flag/Discharge/Sex Pistols is a great way to start the day !

• Like 1

Every 4 - 8 weeks I become obsessed with spanking and the need to be on the receiving end of a real punishment spanking with a strap. I either resolve it with a self strapping, or, if circumstances prevent that, the obsession will pass after a few days only to return again in another 4 - 8 weeks.

Yes  ,from time to time, I feel the urge and the need to receive a good trashing. Why ?  I have no idea but I don't question it, I just set about getting one.

I have some friends male and female who are always willing to oblige [I do the same for them ,as required ].

I don't need a reason I just get the feeling and get on with it. It,s just the way I am, I suppose.

I don't think it,s anything to worry about.

On 6/19/2019 at 3:19 PM, jimis said:

Have you ever woken up absolutely confident you need to be spanked.... no scratch that have you ever woken up knowing you need punished?

no real reason just that feeling.

Yes, I have.   But quickly dismissed hem either because I told myself it was being silly, OR that I was due to get one that day anyway.   LIA

Yes at times I do wake up thinking this. There are times when I do think a “preemptive” spanking would help me...I’ve asked for stress relief spankings, but I don’t ever think I’ve asked to be punished- before I break a goal or just because I feel I need to be punished..

• Like 1
On 6/29/2019 at 2:39 AM, Bha said:

Yes at times I do wake up thinking this. There are times when I do think a “preemptive” spanking would help me...I’ve asked for stress relief spankings, but I don’t ever think I’ve asked to be punished- before I break a goal or just because I feel I need to be punished..

How did I miss your response here!? MISS YOU!!!!

• Like 1
On 6/19/2019 at 11:09 AM, ukspanko said:

On a couple of occasions I've self-spanked pretty much as soon as I've half woken up - sometimes without even thinking about it. A hard fast flurry with the hairbrush followed by strong black coffee and a bit of Motorhead/Black Flag/Discharge/Sex Pistols is a great way to start the day !

Lol never done the self spanking bit but the strong coffee and 21 pilots/theory of a dead man wake up methods work well :D

• Like 2