Spanking Needs Forums

Bizarre things spankos do

Is there any spanko in this world that has never shivered while discretely searching for the word "spanking" in different dictionaries? Or learned the equivalent of the word "spanking" in other languages? Or forced himself/herself to watch a long and boring movie just to catch the 10 second-long spanking scene he/she knew was somewhere in it?

Well, this is common practice. But I wonder if there are other bizarre things that only spankos do and that only a fellow spanko can understand.

For instance, I recently heard someone saying that she used to fill up a pair of empty jeans with washing towels in order to create an artificial pair of thighs to lie on while spanking herself. I did many weird things myself too: when I was a teenager, I tried to build a spanking machine with planks and hinges I stole in my father's workshop, as well as rubber bands and shoe laces (it never worked).

So, dear fellow spankos, what are most crazy/weird/ridiculous things your spanking fetish made you do?

Edited by MrClaquements
  • Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMG Jaxx 216 I cracked up when I read both of your posts 🤣: “Love the kitchen gadget isle in the dollar store or grocery, there I always stop and look at all the different imements hanging like

Every time spanking is mentioned, the world stands still. I get a rush of adrenaline and, and I can’t say anything. I get super self conscious and feel as if everyone can tell and knows my secret. 

Haha, well obviously I can only venture my opinion. That definitely stumped me for a moment. But here's my thought on that... Masturbation is someone bringing about sexual pleasure on their own..

Posted Images

Every time spanking is mentioned, the world stands still. I get a rush of adrenaline and, and I can’t say anything. I get super self conscious and feel as if everyone can tell and knows my secret. 

I also see everyday objects differently. Hairbrushes, belts, spoons... #triggered  

• Like 6
2 hours ago, Cal77 said:

I also see everyday objects differently. Hairbrushes, belts, spoons... #triggered  

Same for me: every time someone innocently mentions the word 'spanking' in a conversation I have the impression everybody around starts staring at me...

• Like 2
4 hours ago, sunshine19830 said:

Had a shiver go up the spine when a man even touches his belt.   Had to leave the room if he dared take it off, even though I knew he was just getting comfortable!

Belts have a secret appeal to many of us I think. Whenever I visit a clothing store I can't help stopping by the belt section, touching them and imagining which one would feel better for a good spanking... 

• Like 2

Love the kitchen gadget isle in the dollar store or grocery, there I always stop and look at all the different imements hanging like wooden spoonz and spatulas.  Always feel my heart race a little and get a feeling of arrousal in my loins.  Samething happens at the clothing isle with belts.

• Like 4

What a marvelous topic. Agree with the brush and kitchen gadget thrill rides at local stores. Recently was in an upscale nyc hotel room. Opened the closet to find a hanging caddie with a leather covered long handled shoe horn and a delightful clothes brush. Almost fainted from the unexpected thrill. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
44 minutes ago, Bobbyt42 said:

Recently was in an upscale nyc hotel room. Opened the closet to find a hanging caddie with a leather covered long handled shoe horn and a delightful clothes brush. Almost fainted from the unexpected thrill. 

They knew you were coming. Thank you Mr Park Hyatt! 😂

2 hours ago, Cal77 said:

I know THAT feeling. That’s why I have a few extra brushes in my house lol. I always wonder if the clerk suspects something. 

I remember buying a super-nice wooden hairbrush at a store 3 years ago. The vendor looked at me in a very strange way while processing my purchase. I felt quite uncomfortable and thought: did he discover me? Why? Then I remembered I am bold.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, MrClaquements said:

I remember buying a super-nice wooden hairbrush at a store 3 years ago. The vendor looked at me in a very strange way while processing my purchase. I felt quite uncomfortable and thought: did he discover me? Why? Then I remembered I am bold.

Sorry for typos (my English still needs some improvement). Bald. Not bold (but I can be bold sometimes too!)

• Haha 4

OMG Jaxx 216 I cracked up when I read both of your posts 🤣:

“Love the kitchen gadget isle in the dollar store or grocery, there I always stop and look at all the different imements hanging like wooden spoonz and spatulas.  Always feel my heart race a little and get a feeling of arrousal in my loins.  Samething happens at the clothing isle with belts.”

“Forgot about the hairbrush section....sensory overload!”

I would add the following:

When I’m in these departments I can’t help from “testing” the merchandise. I look around to make sure nobody is looking then I slap the implement against my palm or thigh with a lot of force to try to get a feel whether they would be a good addition to the other toys. Silicone spatulas can give an unbelievable sting (man do I love them)! Every once in a while I get into the test too much and some poor unsuspecting soul comes around a corner and sees me and stops dead in their tracks. When I finally realize that I’m being watched I’m sure I give the “hand in the cookie jar” look and if I wasn’t so embarrassed, I would bust out laughing at the strange looks that I get in return 😨! Usually I’ll say something stupid like “They have really nice spatulas here”🙄. They slowly nod kind of like one would nod to a potentially dangerous mental patient 😬. Wouldn’t it be a dream come true if one of them said, “Turn around bad boy and I’ll show what it really feels like!” 😈  

Finally, the Bed, Bath, and Beyond heavy teak bath brushes are truly amazing. I can’t help myself from testing those every time that I visit😈.

God, it makes me feel better to read things like this! I thought I was absolutely alone in my insanity.😁

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
8 hours ago, MrClaquements said:

Hee hee...I can just imagine that. Of course you could've just been buying it for a nice lady friend, right? :)

And yes the hairbrush aisle in the drugstore always gives me a bit of a thrill...and I also like the toy sections there. I have a thing for the paddleball games especially the ones with Disney princesses on them :)

• Like 2

Honestly, I would say the weirdest thing my spanking interest caused me to do was start self-spanking.

I know now that it is much more common than I thought, but for the first while I didn't know it was something others did...I was just 19 or so. Spanking myself seemed like the only option to get what I desperately wanted and needed. It was an amazing and fulfilling experience, but I definitely felt weird for giving myself a spanking that first time and the next several times after. I felt even weirder for enjoying the experience, because enjoying being spanked when it's not sexual wasn't something I understood yet. Now I know that it's stress relief for me. But at that time, I felt more than a bit crazy for it.

Of course, now it's been over 5 years of regular self-spanking, and I've discovered places like this where I'm not so isolated in this interest. It really doesn't feel weird to me anymore, it's just a normal part of my life now. It works for me and fulfills my needs well enough. But I know the vanilla world would still think that I'm absolutely insane for what I do. 

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, RedBottomGirl said:

Honestly, I would say the weirdest thing my spanking interest caused me to do was start self-spanking.

Yes very good point...self-spanking must seem very weird indeed to people without spanking interests. I remember I started experimenting with it when my mom went back to work when I was around 9 and I had a couple hours after school home alone every day... I tried some very strange implements (like a tennis racquet and skillet) before I figured out what actually worked. Fortunately my parents never discovered my strange antics...I'm sure they would've sent me straight to a psychiatrist if they had!

• Like 2
10 hours ago, MrClaquements said:

Actually, yes I was buying it for a nice lady friend. 😋alice-fesseuse-04.jpg

That's a very beautiful picture of a very beautiful lady friend and her beautiful hairbrush :)

• Like 4

Today, I stood in a grocery store staring at a rack of kitchen implements—purple ones—for a solid minute before I returned to reality.

I also occasionally slap my own backside with an open palm. Not actually self-spanking, just listening to the beautiful ringing sound. 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, sillygirl said:

Today, I stood in a grocery store staring at a rack of kitchen implements—purple ones—for a solid minute before I returned to reality.

I also occasionally slap my own backside with an open palm. Not actually self-spanking, just listening to the beautiful ringing sound. 

Ooohh yes...I love the sound and through different fabrics too!

• Like 2

One of my colleagues who I think I may just be a little in love with was once seen ( quite openly ) spanking her own bottom whilst saying "naughty Verity forgot to buy the tea bags today"....with a tea spoon. It's things like that that make me proud to be British ( unlike Brexit ha ha ! )

• Like 4
On 6/29/2019 at 2:02 AM, MrClaquements said:

Belts have a secret appeal to many of us I think. Whenever I visit a clothing store I can't help stopping by the belt section, touching them and imagining which one would feel better for a good spanking... 

I can't look at a belt without think how would that be for a self spanking. Same with any type of brush I see.  I've seen some in stores and thought "what's the point of that, you can't spank with it'.

• Like 2
On 6/30/2019 at 11:16 PM, RedBottomGirl said:

I know now that it is much more common than I thought, but for the first while I didn't know it was something others did...I was just 19 or so. Spanking myself seemed like the only option to get what I desperately wanted and needed. It was an amazing and fulfilling experience, but I definitely felt weird for giving myself a spanking that first time and the next several times after. I felt even weirder for enjoying the experience, because enjoying being spanked when it's not sexual wasn't something I understood yet. Now I know that it's stress relief for me. But at that time, I felt more than a bit crazy for it.

Of course, now it's been over 5 years of regular self-spanking, and I've discovered places like this where I'm not so isolated in this interest. It really doesn't feel weird to me anymore, it's just a normal part of my life now. It works for me and fulfills my needs well enough. But I know the vanilla world would still think that I'm absolutely insane for what I do. 

RedBottomGirl, please don't feel weird about self spanking. There I times I feel, gee this is odd, but I remember how a good self spanking makes me feel and how much I enjoy (if that's the right word) it. It's a notmal, if private, part of my life that I wouldn't want to give up. Sometimes, for whatever  reason, you just need a good spanking.

• Like 2