Spanking Needs Forums

The Spanking Preacher

Becka

Here is a new story I wrote yesterday for all my adoring fans. lol.

This is the full story and does have my pseudonym on it so...shhhhhh. I hope you all enjoy and I really appreciate all the feed back. I will try to keep them coming.

the spanking preacher.odt

• Like 2

Thanks for posting your story.. What I have found very interesting thru the years is that there are some churches that not only teach and approve Dd (with spankings) by husband for their wife but the church gives the Pastor (and elders) rights to review on a regular basis and spank the female members of the church... With the approval of the husband... 

Thank you for the kind words. I do appreciate the positive feed back. I will post more as I write them. My head is always full of stories.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, susiej said:

The church I grew up in believed in spankings as a preferred form of discipline and the pastors would often spank female church members.

What kind of church is that? I’m curious..

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/23/2019 at 9:10 AM, susiej said:

The church I grew up in believed in spankings as a preferred form of discipline and the pastors would often spank female church members.

I have never seen or herd of a church that does other than stories. Where and what religion does it? 

Most likely it would be one of the fundamentalist churches that promotes corporal punishment. Many years ago I remember hearing some older people than I was at the time, talking about being spanked by their minister as adults, they said he would make the rounds visiting church members homes to provide discipline in the form of spanking, but I have never seen it first hand.

I do know several people my age who were spanked while growing up one or more times by their pastor,  in the mainstream religions, having been taken there by their parents to be spanked.  This would have been back in the 1950's or early 60's. So it definitely did happen in that setting, which naturally later on made me believe that the adults of different religions who talked about being spanked by their pastor were telling the truth about it. 

• 1 year later...