foxyalfa007

More advise Please !

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all having a great weekend.

Just a bit of advice needed........

I'm still not sure if I'm posting on the right Board.....I am just sharing details of Spanking My Wife ,on the O Erotic Board....( Please have a look)

......Also.....Any advise on using a hairbrush on Her bottom ?.....I have used a leather paddle on Her bare bottom a couple of times....Just thinking about trying a hairbrush ?

I will be spanking Her soon for coming Home very drunk at Midnight....after going to the Hairdressers at 11am !

Thanks

Foxyalfa

London.

Just be cautious with hairbrushes...they don't look like much but can REALLY hurt. The small heavy wooden ones are the worst!! The bigger paddle like ones are actually milder...so maybe start with one of those? And start not too hard and work up to harder as needed :)

• Like 1

if she came home drunk after midnight she does deserve a good hair brushing that will make sure that is not repeated. I am a firm believer in giving what is deserve and she does deserve a very hard one for real punishment. maybe next time she will think twice before doing that ever again. That is how discipline works.  My advise use the hairbrush hard.

• Like 1

When I use a hairbrush, I take it a bit slower. As @rude_rumps implied, it's easier to do more real physical damage with a heavy hairbrush. I don't disagree that a punishment was earned, but maybe start with about 5 per cheek, and give her bottom some time to tell you if she needs more.

• Like 1

If she drove herself home, I would confiscate her keys, because that's inexcusable.  However if she got home in a responsible manner, I would ease up a little.  People need to blow off steam and unwind with their friends once in awhile. 

4 hours ago, David955 said:

When I use a hairbrush, I take it a bit slower. As @rude_rumps implied, it's easier to do more real physical damage with a heavy hairbrush. I don't disagree that a punishment was earned, but maybe start with about 5 per cheek, and give her bottom some time to tell you if she needs more.

Wow, haha, is that how much people normally spank each other?

When I get the hairbrush from my husband it's at least 10-15 minutes non stop. 

The same goes for any implement he uses btw. 

• Like 1

Thanks Everyone !

I think on balance the Hairbrush may be too much.....I will use the paddle again !

I'll let you all know how I get on .....!

Is this board best ?

Foxyalfa

Foxy,

Keep us posted on Ingrid's punishment tonight. May I also suggest an early bedtime and writing lines?

Red