I was seated behind an older conservatively dressed (in pants suit) woman at Church last week. During our service, there is a segment where you offer a handshake to those around you. When she turned to shake my hand I was taken by her strong facial features.  This was a woman in her late 60's early 70's.  Well coiffed, but obviously a woman with years of experience in her eyes.  The other thing which stood out was the size of her hand, and the manner in which she grasped and tugged gently on my hand, while staring directly at me with with a slight smirk and a nod. She was no doubt a bold woman, and I presume one of strong moral conviction. I couldnt help but wonder whether this strong woman was also a righteous disciplinarian.  A fantasy perhaps, but nonetheless one worth noting.  Has anyone experienced discipline by someone with strong moral convictions? 

• Like 1

aww yet again not one response .. tap tap tap .. is this thing on?

I don't know about them being specifically "Church Ladies" but I like the idea of being spanked by an older and conservatively dressed lady. Having been spanked when I was 6 by a female primary school teacher that left a big impression on me.

I do like the idea of being spanked by a woman in a business suit!

@instaman  whoa, young man.  Careful not to read too much into the handshake and stern look.  But, yes.  I would agree with @ukspanko that receiving discipline from a confident, mature woman is certainly an intriguing proposition.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Spankee51 said:

@instaman  whoa, young man.  Careful not to read too much into the handshake and stern look.  But, yes.  I would agree with @ukspanko that receiving discipline from a confident, mature woman is certainly an intriguing proposition.  

LOL . and why not ?   I have to assume there are folks out there that do practice what they preach. 

• Like 1

Well, I’m sure there are plenty of mature ladies sitting in churches around the globe that have (or still do) kept their sons - and perhaps their husbands - in line by not sparing the rod.

So, now look what you’ve gone and done...next Sunday I’ll be looking around wondering which of the ladies in my parish keep a wooden paddle next to their bedside!😁

25 minutes ago, Spankee51 said:

Well, I’m sure there are plenty of mature ladies sitting in churches around the globe that have (or still do) kept their sons - and perhaps their husbands - in line by not sparing the rod.

So, now look what you’ve gone and done...next Sunday I’ll be looking around wondering which of the ladies in my parish keep a wooden paddle next to their bedside!😁

I'll bet it's far more common than any of us might suspect, particularly in the extremely conservative denominations.  You have to respect the church ladies and their values or else they will come to get you. 

1 hour ago, Longtimespanking said:

I'll bet it's far more common than any of us might suspect, particularly in the extremely conservative denominations.  You have to respect the church ladies and their values or else they will come to get you. 

Well, the estimate has always been near 10% of the population and it seems to cut across all societal lines. 

11 hours ago, dmirk said:

Well, the estimate has always been near 10% of the population and it seems to cut across all societal lines. 

Yes but i dont think virtuous christians are just an equal slice of society.  Catholic schools are well known, especially prior to 1980, for their use of corporal punishment , and for a particular  generation that has been ingrained as an acceptable response to unruly behavior.  I would suggest that there is a good likelihood the woman I shook hands with has at one time or another bared a bottom. 

Did she 'bare the bottom" or not?  If we think so or wish so we can be sure we are looking for just that woman.  My woman spanker has just that moral but loving look.  She, don't they all, require good behavior or else.  

That mention of 10% above.  Is that a valid estimate?  From what source?  Our culture would be that much better if it was in the 80--90% percentile.  And, if the majority of women accepted discipline -- what a world that would be!

I quick Googled it and got this.  

Of people who are really into spanking the number is about 25% male and 10 percent female. Of people obsessed with spanking (can't get off without it) about 3 percent male and 1 percent female. These number were taken from a survey from a woman's magazine (probably Cosmo) but I forget when.

What do  we think about the #s?

I’d bet the difference between the percentages on men vs women might be off, but given the breakdown on the board it might be right.  

When I’ve contacted women, they tend to have multiple offers.   I guess that says something.  

2 hours ago, too cheeky said:

Did she 'bare the bottom" or not?  If we think so or wish so we can be sure we are looking for just that woman.  My woman spanker has just that moral but loving look.  She, don't they all, require good behavior or else.  

That mention of 10% above.  Is that a valid estimate?  From what source?  Our culture would be that much better if it was in the 80--90% percentile.  And, if the majority of women accepted discipline -- what a world that would be!

What if the majority of the women gave out discipline? What if the majority of men accepted it?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, gingerlee said:

What if the majority of the women gave out discipline? What if the majority of men accepted it?

That would be simply amazing for those of the specified gender who are seeking to be spanked or to spank someone else. 

What if spanking between consenting adults was a socially acceptable form of punishment?  Would that change the entire dynamic of such interactions? 

It has always seemed to me that people with strong religious convictions no matter what denomination they belong to, are much more likely to consider spanking acceptable. 

• Like 1

Seriously when I was in my late teens/early twenties especially if I'd have someone ( male or female ) as an older mentor who would have been willing to properly spank me at times I reckon I could have avoided years of depression. I'm not saying that not being spanked back then made me depressed but I think having some sort of structure and discipline would have helped. When I was at college in the East End of London I had an older female West Indian friend who once threatened to wash my mouth out with soap when I swore ( not at her I'll add -- at a dot matrix printer ) - she didn't but when she reprimanded me she was very serious. She was very much involved with her local church and community. Or on the male front an older colleague of mine whose since retired who was a father figure to me when I was in my 30s in some ways. 

@ukspanko  I have had similar experiences with older males and females.  My tenth grade English teacher was a genius in the way she handled the unruly students in her class - mostly a handful of boys, including myself.  She would mix verbal and physical humiliation to keep us in line.  This was very appropriate for the day - nothing sexual or inappropriate.  She also liked to have us stand in the front of the class with our nose in the corner.  She was definitely trying to humiliate us.  I’m sure that teachers could not get away with doing this today.  

Edited by Spankee51
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Spankee51 said:

She also liked to have us stand in the front corner of the class with our nose in the corner.  She was definitely trying to humiliate us.  I’m sure that teachers could not get away with doing this today.  

I work in my local library and a few years ago we had a young woman who was training to be a teacher come in and look for the teacher training books. We told her that they were ( genuinely ) "in the corner" and she couldn't understand why we were all smiling...

I'm actually good friends on facebook now with an ex-primary school teacher of mine who definitely did things the old-fashioned way but could be very progressive as well. 

• Like 1

It just occurred to me that my comments in this post included references to students that were under 18.  Therefore, I deleted the post.  Sorry.

Edited by Spankee51

10 hours ago, too cheeky said:

I quick Googled it and got this.  

Of people who are really into spanking the number is about 25% male and 10 percent female. Of people obsessed with spanking (can't get off without it) about 3 percent male and 1 percent female. These number were taken from a survey from a woman's magazine (probably Cosmo) but I forget when.

What do  we think about the #s?

That's really interesting...I never imagined it was that many people! It's nice to know I'm in the 1% OBSESSED with spanking :)

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, rude_rumps said:

That's really interesting...I never imagined it was that many people! It's nice to know I'm in the 1% OBSESSED with spanking :)

I’d go with 10%.  

Yes, but my point of course is that those with strong moral or religious convictions are probably in a higher percentile, hence my interest in "church ladies". 

Edited by instaman