Hello! I am a 49 year old spanking lover from Paris, France. I am delighted to find this community that represents exactly what I feel: being spanked is a vital need for me, that goes far beyond a simple sexual fantasy. It just empties my mind, makes me temporarily forget I am an adult as I travel backwards to my remotest childhood sensations...

As I cannot get spanked or spank as often as I need (I married a hardcore Vanilla) I started taking pictures of spankings with my occasional partners. I built my own imaginary photography world that makes me forget my daily frustrations. Here is a sample of my work. I hope you like it. To see more, don't hesitate to visit my blog Claquements.com It is in French (there is a small section in English) but you don't need to understand the language to enjoy the images! 😉

Enjoy! 

Mr Claquements

201608-mm-8.jpg

claquements-002-4.jpg

alice-maintenance.jpg

alice-belt.jpg

alice-spanking-bed.jpg

terminus-hiver-03.jpg

claquements-007-02.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Great photos ! Welcome on board :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow! I don't even know where to start...I LOVE your photos especially the B&W ones that play with focus and DOF...they have that dreamy and nostalgic feeling that really resonates with me! My French is TERRIBLE so I couldn't read your website but the pictures are wonderful (I especially liked the one in the castle or cavern setting)! I also saw on your website one of your friends is reading Sex With Shakespeare...I loved that book!! It was one of the things that inspired me to 'come out' and it made me think 'I should write a book too' (which I'm quite sure I'll never do...my thoughts are far too disorganized)! Well if you're ever interested in chatting about spanking and art please PM me!

• Like 2

Thank you so much @rude_rumps for your comments. 🤗 Yes, Jillian Keenan is a great writer and a fantastic person. Every spanko in this world should buy her book, read it two or three times and always have it by hand! And yes, you should write a book too! 😉

Very nice work!  Thanks for sharing !!

• Thanks 1

I love your photography. Black and white has a unique way of creating a story and is always much more dramatic. Show us more please😀

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Spankbadgirl said:

I love your photography. Black and white has a unique way of creating a story and is always much more dramatic. Show us more please😀

Thank you very much! 🙏 You can find all my photography on my website claquements.com and some on my Fetlife profile too (@MrClaquements). The site is in French but it is never too late to learn a foreign language 😂 and photography is universal anyways!

Just now, MrClaquements said:

Thank you very much! 🙏 You can find all my photography on my website claquements.com and some on my Fetlife profile too (@MrClaquements). The site is in French but it is never too late to learn a foreign language 😂 and photography is universal anyways!

Luckily I am originally from England and French was a mandatory language to take when I went to school so should get the gist😂 Merci beaucoup monsieur...

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Spankbadgirl said:

Luckily I am originally from England and French was a mandatory language to take when I went to school so should get the gist😂 Merci beaucoup monsieur...

Profitez bien de la visite alors! 😊 Mandatory languages are good, when taught with severity...

Edited by MrClaquements
  • Haha 1

Merci beaucoup...ca ira. The severity needs to be added😂

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Spankbadgirl said:

Merci beaucoup...ca ira. The severity needs to be added😂

You are welcome to my severe language academy any time. As you already know the language, you can get only the severity. 😉

Edited by MrClaquements

2 hours ago, MrClaquements said:

You are welcome to my severe language academy any time. As you already know the language, you can get only the severity. 😉

Hmmm I would be fluent in French by the time you have finished with me I take it🤣

On 5/28/2019 at 5:22 AM, MrClaquements said:

Hello! I am a 49 year old spanking lover from Paris, France. I am delighted to find this community that represents exactly what I feel: being spanked is a vital need for me, that goes far beyond a simple sexual fantasy. It just empties my mind, makes me temporarily forget I am an adult as I travel backwards to my remotest childhood sensations...

As I cannot get spanked or spank as often as I need (I married a hardcore Vanilla) I started taking pictures of spankings with my occasional partners. I built my own imaginary photography world that makes me forget my daily frustrations. Here is a sample of my work. I hope you like it. To see more, don't hesitate to visit my blog Claquements.com It is in French (there is a small section in English) but you don't need to understand the language to enjoy the images! 😉

Enjoy! 

Mr Claquements

201608-mm-8.jpg

claquements-002-4.jpg

alice-maintenance.jpg

alice-belt.jpg

alice-spanking-bed.jpg

terminus-hiver-03.jpg

claquements-007-02.jpg

On 5/28/2019 at 5:22 AM, MrClaquements said:

Enjoy! 

Mr Claquements

201608-mm-8.jpg

claquements-002-4.jpg

alice-maintenance.jpg

alice-belt.jpg

alice-spanking-bed.jpg

terminus-hiver-03.jpg

claquements-007-02.jpg

Really Hot Photos! And Talented and very ARTY Photography. Thanks!

I have a question for anyone at all on the forum who knows the answer. thanks! Am I allowed to post sexy photographs that I did not take myself,

and also wherein the person IN the photograph is not someone I know or have ever met? I suppose I could give it a whirl and see if I get booted or least

censored and possibly yelled at a bit 🧐

This is not even a Spanking photo at all, but that was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw it. If she was my Wife or Live In steady Lady friend

and Companion /Lover, there would be much great wonderful fun every day of our lives in so many ways, I shall refrain from listing them,

or mentioning them at all. Right, let's see what happens now

VeryDeliciousAss.png

You, my friend, have a wonderful eye! A true artist.

• Like 1

Lovely photos, i'm specialy fond of the black and white ones, they realy are lovely!

excellent!!  Its like Im there...love to see more.

Très magnifique!

• Like 1