Mae32

Spanking friends in Westchester County, NY?

I’m just looking for friends with this same interest to get to know. If it turns into something more - great. I find the need to be spanked something I haven’t quite understood fully. If you’re in the vicinity of westchester county - reach out!

• Like 1

Hello I am bob I am 64 and I am a strict guy who spanks when needed. I am also located in Westchester cty. I can also be reached at  sbob009@aol.com

Hello, When we snowbird, we stay in upstate NY for several months.  We are both spankos and live in a 24/7, female-led, DD relationship.  We have hosted spanking parties and attend many of them.  If there is enough interest in and around the Westchester County area, would forming a spanking group or occasional party be favorable to you....both sbob009 and Mae32.

male, late 40's  here .  westchester county .   check out fet life there is already a westchester spanking group that hosts regular "munches". 

Hi and welcome to the site. Be sure to look at the safety section before you decide to meet someone. 

Please be careful and I hope you find what you're looking for.

Hello Mae, live in Manhattan, not so far from you. Look forward to getting to know you! 

Down in NJ, but friends in Duchess County and up there at least a few times a year.  Just FYI.

Hello Mae- I am located in Connecticut and travel to your area on business. Would be interested in chatting with you.  Are you a Mets or Yankees fan?   🥴

On 5/27/2019 at 3:05 PM, Mae32 said:

I’m just looking for friends with this same interest to get to know. If it turns into something more - great. I find the need to be spanked something I haven’t quite understood fully. If you’re in the vicinity of westchester county - reach out!

Hi. I’m Corey. Live in Fairfield County CT. Been into spanking long ? Can chat. Maybe have need to fulfill a fantasy or need discipline. I at first didn’t really know what drew me to spanking but have a bit more clarity now. 

hope to hear from you