Tell us your (true) story

I’m opening the floor, so to speak, for members of this to describe their real experiences of disciplinary spankings as motivation, accountability, mentoring, etc. for college studies and good habits and behavior. 

I have some interesting tales to share, but I want to give others first dibs. When there are some stories recounted here, I will add some of mine. (Consider that a teaser to encourage others to write.) I would like to have a more or less equal writing from disciplinarians and the recipients of disciplinary spankings during college. 

Let’s keep this page lively, active, and worth reading and commenting. 

AH

BC5978BE-2294-4CAE-A712-1860C800A337.jpeg

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

The first person I ever spanked was a girl I met not long after starting college.  Ruth had some emotional issues and was a bit overweight, and she was what some people would call obnoxious.  Maybe bratty and self centered would be a better description. We were in the same math class, and she wasn't doing well. We both had a 2 hour break between classes so we would often sit in the school cafeteria and talk, or go somewhere to get lunch nearby.  Before too long, Ruth said that she felt she needed a disciplinarian in her life, someone who would spank her for getting bad grades and motivate her to do better. She told me she had been spanked fairly often while growing up both at home and at school, which was very common back in the 1960's when this took place, and that she missed it after graduating from high school. I told her that I thought I could help her with her needs, and she said that she'd wanted to ask me for some time already, but hesitated to because she didn't want to damage our friendship.  She wanted me to assure her that we could still be friends if she let me spank her and I told her that would work for me. She also mentioned that she was pretty sure her mom would start spanking her again if she went to her and asked for that, but at this time in her life she was being pushed to become an adult and felt her needs for spanking would be better addressed by someone not in her family. 

While I liked Ruth as a friend, it was strictly as a friend and I told her it needed to stay that way and that I wasn't interested in making her spankings sexual or in doing anything sexual together. We agreed that we would never have a romantic relationship of any kind, but we decided together that I would spank her as often as she felt she needed one and asked for it, and that at the same time I would have total authority to decide if she needed a spanking over anything she might have done and she could not decline to be spanked when I told her she was getting one. Ruth said she felt like she needed to be spanked at least a couple of times a week in order for her to feel less guilty and I said that was a lot, but if that's the point she wanted to start at, we could do that. 

Later that afternoon, we went to her house where she said we could have enough privacy to do what was needed and no one else would be home for at least a few hours. We sat on the couch talking about various things, and I told her that I thought it was time to do what we had agreed upon.  She said that she wanted to be spanked hard with a belt, and I told her to go bring the belt that she'd like me to use. When she returned and handed me the belt, I told Ruth to get across my knees, and I raised her skirt to expose her white cotton underwear. I started with some fairly hard spanks with my hand being sure to cover both sides of her full bottom. She was squirming, but smiling and told me I could spank a lot harder and not to be afraid that I was going to hurt her, because she liked it hard. She told me she wanted and needed to cry hard, and not to be able to sit down afterward.

After a few minutes, it was time for the real spanking to begin, and I slipped my fingers inside the elastic of her underwear to pull it down. She put her hand back and said not to pull them down, that she felt really exposed already, and that it was strange for her since this was the first time anyone close to her own age had ever spanked her.  I told her that she had put me in charge here and for a proper spanking her underpants had to come down, but she continued to balk at that suggestion. I asked if she'd been spanked bare bottom in the past and she told me nearly always. I said this one should be no different, and she nodded and said OK, but respect me and don't look at things you shouldn't. So I slipped her underwear just off her bottom onto her upper thighs and started in with the belt. It took quite a few hard swats over several minutes before she started to cry. I asked if she'd had enough yet, and she surprised me by telling me to give her 100 really hard, as hard as I possibly could. I told her I didn't want to hurt her, but she said she wanted to be black and blue the next day. 

Afterward we sat and talked about quite a few aspects of spankings, and I continued spanking her in various locations and for different things she felt guilty about.  By the third or fourth spanking we had reached a comfort level where she'd undress down to her bra and underpants before we started the spanking, and after a couple of months she was stripped naked for her spankings and I had her doing naked corner time afterwards.  She started insisting that the living room curtains be open during her spankings and I asked her what if the neighbors saw her being spanked, she said they already knew about it and she was OK with whoever seeing her being spanked at this point. 

I found out during the following weeks and months that Ruth hadn't quite told me the entire story. It seems that because of her emotional issues, she felt the need for intense humiliation that she would bring upon herself. She worked in an office several afternoons a week, and had the habit of telling her co workers that she'd been a naughty girl and had been given a bare bottom spanking as punishment. She would also tell her friends and neighbors, and even her college professors and people she didn't even  more details than they probably wanted to know. Now apparently the people she knew were used to this sort of behavior, but I certainly was surprised by it. Come to find out, I wasn't the only person Ruth was going to for spankings. The way I found out was one day in math class she got back a test paper with a "D" on it and I told her that was unacceptable and she was getting a spanking for it. It had been maybe 10 days since the last time I had spanked her.  When we got to her house and she undressed, her bottom was already black and blue and it was obvious she'd been spanked pretty recently. She admitted that she'd been going to one of her neighbors for spankings, and that she also had a few other people spanking her besides me. After the first year of college, she dropped out because she got an offer of a permanent full time job and figured it was a great opportunity.  

• Like 2
On 6/25/2019 at 6:55 AM, Longtimespanking said:

The first person I ever spanked was a girl I met not long after starting college.  Ruth had some emotional issues and was a bit overweight, and she was what some people would call obnoxious.  Maybe bratty and self centered would be a better description. We were in the same math class, and she wasn't doing well. We both had a 2 hour break between classes so we would often sit in the school cafeteria and talk, or go somewhere to get lunch nearby.  Before too long, Ruth said that she felt she needed a disciplinarian in her life, someone who would spank her for getting bad grades and motivate her to do better. She told me she had been spanked fairly often while growing up both at home and at school, which was very common back in the 1960's when this took place, and that she missed it after graduating from high school. I told her that I thought I could help her with her needs, and she said that she'd wanted to ask me for some time already, but hesitated to because she didn't want to damage our friendship.  She wanted me to assure her that we could still be friends if she let me spank her and I told her that would work for me. She also mentioned that she was pretty sure her mom would start spanking her again if she went to her and asked for that, but at this time in her life she was being pushed to become an adult and felt her needs for spanking would be better addressed by someone not in her family. 

While I liked Ruth as a friend, it was strictly as a friend and I told her it needed to stay that way and that I wasn't interested in making her spankings sexual or in doing anything sexual together. We agreed that we would never have a romantic relationship of any kind, but we decided together that I would spank her as often as she felt she needed one and asked for it, and that at the same time I would have total authority to decide if she needed a spanking over anything she might have done and she could not decline to be spanked when I told her she was getting one. Ruth said she felt like she needed to be spanked at least a couple of times a week in order for her to feel less guilty and I said that was a lot, but if that's the point she wanted to start at, we could do that. 

Later that afternoon, we went to her house where she said we could have enough privacy to do what was needed and no one else would be home for at least a few hours. We sat on the couch talking about various things, and I told her that I thought it was time to do what we had agreed upon.  She said that she wanted to be spanked hard with a belt, and I told her to go bring the belt that she'd like me to use. When she returned and handed me the belt, I told Ruth to get across my knees, and I raised her skirt to expose her white cotton underwear. I started with some fairly hard spanks with my hand being sure to cover both sides of her full bottom. She was squirming, but smiling and told me I could spank a lot harder and not to be afraid that I was going to hurt her, because she liked it hard. She told me she wanted and needed to cry hard, and not to be able to sit down afterward.

After a few minutes, it was time for the real spanking to begin, and I slipped my fingers inside the elastic of her underwear to pull it down. She put her hand back and said not to pull them down, that she felt really exposed already, and that it was strange for her since this was the first time anyone close to her own age had ever spanked her.  I told her that she had put me in charge here and for a proper spanking her underpants had to come down, but she continued to balk at that suggestion. I asked if she'd been spanked bare bottom in the past and she told me nearly always. I said this one should be no different, and she nodded and said OK, but respect me and don't look at things you shouldn't. So I slipped her underwear just off her bottom onto her upper thighs and started in with the belt. It took quite a few hard swats over several minutes before she started to cry. I asked if she'd had enough yet, and she surprised me by telling me to give her 100 really hard, as hard as I possibly could. I told her I didn't want to hurt her, but she said she wanted to be black and blue the next day. 

Afterward we sat and talked about quite a few aspects of spankings, and I continued spanking her in various locations and for different things she felt guilty about.  By the third or fourth spanking we had reached a comfort level where she'd undress down to her bra and underpants before we started the spanking, and after a couple of months she was stripped naked for her spankings and I had her doing naked corner time afterwards.  She started insisting that the living room curtains be open during her spankings and I asked her what if the neighbors saw her being spanked, she said they already knew about it and she was OK with whoever seeing her being spanked at this point. 

I found out during the following weeks and months that Ruth hadn't quite told me the entire story. It seems that because of her emotional issues, she felt the need for intense humiliation that she would bring upon herself. She worked in an office several afternoons a week, and had the habit of telling her co workers that she'd been a naughty girl and had been given a bare bottom spanking as punishment. She would also tell her friends and neighbors, and even her college professors and people she didn't even  more details than they probably wanted to know. Now apparently the people she knew were used to this sort of behavior, but I certainly was surprised by it. Come to find out, I wasn't the only person Ruth was going to for spankings. The way I found out was one day in math class she got back a test paper with a "D" on it and I told her that was unacceptable and she was getting a spanking for it. It had been maybe 10 days since the last time I had spanked her.  When we got to her house and she undressed, her bottom was already black and blue and it was obvious she'd been spanked pretty recently. She admitted that she'd been going to one of her neighbors for spankings, and that she also had a few other people spanking her besides me. After the first year of college, she dropped out because she got an offer of a permanent full time job and figured it was a great opportunity.  

What a wild story from start to finish. It certainly seems as though she had some emotional issues. Doesn't seem to be very healthy at all. I wonder what became of her. 

You would have to have been there and known her in person to even have a chance at understanding her behavior and personality. One of the most unique people I have ever met, and by far the most open and vocal about her spanking interests. But that's how Ruth's brain was wired, and she didn't know the meaning of the word discretion. She would tell anything at all to anyone at all. I ran into her again about 20 years ago, which would have been about 30 years since the last time I spanked her. Quite by accident, we were both buying gas at the same gas station, and it wasn't near where either of us live. We talked for about half an hour and she told me that she'd never gotten married but had lived at home with her mom until mom passed away, at which time Ruth inherited the house and was still living there. I asked if she had ever had the talk with her mom about mom spanking her as an adult, and she said that shortly after I stopped spanking her, she made a similar agreement with her mom to be spanked and was still being spanked by her mom, the neighbor and a former teacher for many years after that. She said that she had been in a couple of long term non-romantic spanking relationships with people who would spank her the way she wanted to be, and was currently living with a partner that was heavily into BDSM which also suited her, and that person would often take her to BDSM events in other states where she could be spanked by multiple people and otherwise made to follow their orders so it sounds like everything had worked out for her the way she wanted it to be. I could tell by the way she talked that she was still obnoxious and bratty when she wanted to be, I guess that never goes away and it must have been good encouragement for her partners to spank her over the years. 

Ruth also told me that she had been seeing a therapist regularly for the entire time, who was actually supportive of acting out her spanking needs in a safe manner with people she could trust. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/27/2019 at 5:09 AM, Longtimespanking said:

... One of the most unique people I have ever met, and by far the most open and vocal about her spanking interests. ...

The grammarian and logician in me feels compelled to point out that “unique” does not allow for comparatives. A person or thing is either unique or not. I think you mean she was one of the “most distinctive” or “most incomparable” people you’ve met, and that she was unique in how open and vocal she was about her spanking interests. 

I admit that I am being pedantic and didactic. But this club is about enforcing strict standards in higher education, after all. ;) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 5 months later...

I moved to an off-campus house in my junior year of college, and the distraction of partying all the time caught up with me.  I started screwing up and got placed on academic probation. I knew I had to do something drastic, and when a neighbor offered to mentor me, I eagerly accepted.  At least until I found out that spanking was part of the deal.  I thought he was nuts, but I figured he wouldn't actually do it.

We met on Saturday afternoons for an hour, and during our second meeting, I admitted receiving a failing grade for a missed project.  That's when I found out how a leather belt feels across a bare ass. I was humiliated, indignant, and pissed off.  My parents had never spanked me and let me do whatever I wanted. I was really upset, but that spanking taught me that actions have consequences.

Over the next two years, we worked on my cocky attitude and bad behavior, and I learned what it meant to be obedient.  It wasn't easy, and I tested him often, so I spent most Saturday afternoons bent over the back of his couch with my pants down.  I finally realized how much he cared about me, and I grew very close to him.  On graduation day, I wore his belt to remind me how I got there. 

• Like 5
  • 6 months later...

Back during my first and second year of college, my ex boyfriend was a year older and knew how to properly punish a lazy girl like myself. He himself, like me, was raised strict and understood the need for discipline in life. I, of course, asked for mentorship and the lifestyle it entailed. We had a system, and a protocol — Had a schedule of all my due dates, test dates, and knew when my lectures were. I was to report every grade to him as soon as I got it. Any hiding would be considered a violation itself. Certain faults always led to specific punishments: 

Missed a lecture? 6 with the cane on leggings, then 6 on the bare bottom, write out the lecture notes. 
Missed a lab/Tutorial? 12 with the cane on leggings. 
Late Assignment? 6 with the cane * every day it was late over leggings. 
Poor grades?
- 90 < grade < 95% 3 cane strokes over leggings
- 85 < grade < 90 — 100-grade cane strokes  over leggings
- 80 < grade < 85 — 100-grade cane strokes over my bare bottom
- 70 < grade < 80 — 100-grade cane strokes over my bare bottom, plus extra homework and corner time
- 60 < grade < 80 — 100-grade cane strokes over my bare bottom, plus extra homework and corner time, as well as reviewing the lost marks. I'd receive a stroke with a spoon for every wrong answer I gave. 
- < 60 — A full on spanking, complete with pre-spanking corner time, scolding, a hand spanking, removal of leggings, and various implements over a set period of time. These would always conclude with the 100-grade cane strokes on my leggings, corner time, and another review punishment. 
- Not doing my chores? He'd  chase me around with a crop and made sure I did them. 
- Brattiness? Hand spanking. 

I got spanked about twice a week. 
Unfortunately he got into med school and we had to end things a few months ago. 

• Like 2

I accidentally clicked submit, but there's more. 

There was structure to how the spanking was carried out. We'd agree to punishment times about a day in advance. During the punishment time, I was to have the requested implements on his bed, with me sitting in a nearby chair awaiting punishment. The attire was leggings and the school t-shirt. He'd come in, ask me why I was being punished. If my answer did not satisfy him, he'd hand spank me until I gave a proper answer. The punishment would then commence, and conclude as fast as it started. I always felt sad after punishments but redeemed. It definitely made me a better student. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I had a young lady that I worked with for quite a few years.

I always called her my brat. My brat was in a local community college that was near my work. I would pick her up sometimes when she had a long break between classes.

We would study together and when she has a test/quiz coming up, she would make up study cards and then we would hold OTK reviews.

She hated OTK reviews, as if I asked a question and she didn't know the answer, it would lead to spankings.

I would say it really help her in the learning process!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I actually dropped out of community college in 2018, and it sort of had to do with spanking 😂 i was more focused on the social aspect of college (looking back, wrong choice and I regret it now of course) and would skip classes to hang with my friends. 2 of these friends were women, so a couple times we would go to one of their cars, and I would spank one of them while they were making out with eachother. Looking back, i wish i focused on my studies more. Maybe if I had been the one being spanked, i wouldn't have skipped? 🤔🤔 i am currently 21 and a male switch

• 6 months later...