Spanking Needs Forums

What is the longest spanking you have given or received

Usually when I spank they tend to be a few minutes and sometimes as hard as I can. Today I decided on a different approach. I did a solid 20 minute continuous spanking using a hairbrush, a strap and a lighter bath brush. I purposely did not go full force as I did want the area to go numb, but it was continuous for 20 minutes. It was quick pleasant and ochy.

So what is the longest continuous spanking, with out intervening corner time or breaks whatever, that you have given or received?

• Like 2

As an EE,  about 20 minutes total with use of paddle, strap, and cane for backtalk. Very effective in reddening my butt.

Probably have given about the same time and with same implements as SpankER.

• Like 1

Hmmm...I really don't know. When I'm in that 'space' I don't have a good sense of time. Sometimes it'd feel like a spanking was going on forever but more often I'd want it to go on longer. Pacing is important though...if it were all fast and full strength I'm sure I couldn't take it for long at all.

• Like 1

If we are talking about straight up spanking, I'd say 15-20 minutes with intermittent breaks for catching one's breath. If we are including other tools of the trade, hour and a half.....she was very bad and actually asked for that level of spanking :P 

• Like 1

An hour - not all at once - 10 to 15 minute paddlings interspersed with sitting on the wooden floor to be lectured and to see how sore my backside was. I hated every minute of it but needed it for stress relief at the time. 

• Like 1

45 min receiving plus 30 min cornertime
The spanking was not all at once, we took a break of 1 min every 15 min.
For the first 15 min, it started otk with around 5 min over pants with hand, then 5 min hand over boxers and lastly 5 min bare bottomed.
For the second 15, it was already bare bottomed otk with hand for 5 min, and hairbrush for 10 min (at this point I started to cry a little bit).
Then for the third 15, it was 10 min bare bottomed otk with wooden spoon and then I bendover the couch and took 5 min with belt (was crying a little bit hard in this one).
Finally I got 30 min cornertime bare bottomed with hands in my head all the time,

• Like 1

Well, for discipline, not very long - it comes pretty hard and fast.  If I am doing a spanking "scene" it is normally more than an hour.

• Like 1

1 hour 10 mins. Was so highly stressed that day i took it to black & blue. i played out a whole life video in my head the whole time, never even thinking of the pain or opening my eyes. Felt it for a little over a week. But was worth it.

• Like 1

Once gave a fellow spankee a very long spanking, possibly over a 1/2 hour, as he was insatiable; he either did not feel the pain, or he was in need of some stress relief. As for being the spankee, I once took a spanking that lasted a very long time, more than 1/2 hour, and included a multitude of instruments, besides the spanker's hand. For the one just mentioned: I was in major need of distracting my mind, and I wanted to see how far I could go.

This past Friday I was visited by a "daddy" it was his second visit to me. This time we decided no mercy no holding back. He used an oak paddle with holes. I was over his knees bare of course. He really lit me up! For the first time in my life I cried real sobbing tears and screamed "Daddy I'll be a good boy please no more." But he gave me more as we agreed on. It was not that long a spanking but it was a really SORE spanking. My butt looked like some of the photos one sees on line. Now there days later  it still looks freshly spanked.

My very first spanking given to someone I met on the internet.  She had some chronic painful conditions and really wanted to be spanked to tears.  Her limits included being spanked only by hand and slide rule (that will help date this).  Well, after 2 hours it felt like my arm was going to fall off and we had to stop, no tears.  Thankfully nothing since has gone nearly that long.

My discipline sessions generally may last anywhere from¬†3¬†min - 10 min (but can seem alot longer¬†ūüėÄ)

But the after-shock (burn-effect) will normally last for several hours or even for a couple of days. 

6 hours ago, Tactile said:

My very first spanking given to someone I met on the internet.  She had some chronic painful conditions and really wanted to be spanked to tears.  Her limits included being spanked only by hand and slide rule (that will help date this).  Well, after 2 hours it felt like my arm was going to fall off and we had to stop, no tears.  Thankfully nothing since has gone nearly that long.

I'm sure any female under your arm feels the same...thankful the spanking doesn't last that long.

Still trying to picture a spanking with a slide rule.

9 hours ago, shygurl said:

I'm sure any female under your arm feels the same...thankful the spanking doesn't last that long.

Still trying to picture a spanking with a slide rule.

51VldilTdyL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2019 at 1:45 PM, Tactile said:

I'm trying to figure out any time when internet and slide rule would go together...

• Haha 1