Spanking Needs Forums

Non-otk hand spankings

I know that in general hand spankings are given over the knee but on a couple of occasions I've been hand spanked in non-otk positions. In the diaper position which adds a big dose of humiliation and bent over a spanking bench or holding on to the edge of a bed or chair. Generally it's been a prelude to implements being used and one lady who used to spank me in the past would wear leather gloves for hand spankings which made them particularly stingy.

• Like 2

Using different positions for spanking is always fun and just adds to things for us. Hand spanking in any position is always a nice way to start, and you always have the "implement" no matter where you are, for a quick swat too. Not sure about others, but sometimes just a good hard, long, hand spanking can be about as intense as it needed.

• Like 1

I'm usually lying over a piece of furniture, as it's been a while since my (previous?) spanker has had me over her lap. Because I asked for the nylon cane at my start of year spanking, she had me stand bending on to her coffee table. Once she finished caning me, she hand spanked me in the same position, before finishing off with the strap - and over concentrating on my left butt cheek. The hand spanking she gave me for that one was one of the shortest hand spankings she ever gave me.

• Like 1

My boyfriend rarely spanks me over the knee. He almost always has me standing and either bending over or laid over something or even with a hand spanking he usually stands beside me and holds me around my hips with his left and spanks me with his right 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

I was handspanked by a much taller woman than myself.  She put her leg up on a chair while standing, forceably bent me over and held me in place by wrapping her arm around my waist and spanking me with the other.  This was an on the spot response for being rude.  It was rapid fire, very hard and intense.  Since it was only for being rude and not an ongoing issue no implement was used.    

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Jaxx216 said:

I was handspanked by a much taller woman than myself.  She put her leg up on a chair while standing, forceably bent me over and held me in place by wrapping her arm around my waist and spanking me with the other.  This was an on the spot response for being rude.  It was rapid fire, very hard and intense.  Since it was only for being rude and not an ongoing issue no implement was used.    

I’ve had that too, and always left me dangling and feeling really small

• Like 1

The first time I spanked my husband I only used my hand and he was bent over the arm of the couch.  That was mostly because neither one of us had ever taken on that roll before and I wasn't sure then if he could go over my knee. (he can) I prefer to start OTK now and move on to another position if that's the direction it's going.  I could see doing it again for impromptu spankings but we are so rarely in a position where that would be possible. 

5 hours ago, Babyashley said:

I’ve had that too, and always left me dangling and feeling really small

Yeah that position makes me feel really little too...it has a spontaneous feel like I've been caught doing something naughty and getting what I deserve right on the spot.

• Like 2

I have been spanked bent over a piece of furniture like a couch or chair,  and laying on my back in the diaper position most often.  I really like those positions but there's nothing wrong with OTK and some prefer that over anything else. I like variety.  It's a matter of discussion between the ER and the EE unless the EE is totally submissive in which case everything is left to the ER to decide.