NaughtyStudent

Any teachers out there?

Hey, I am new here. A little about me: 22 F with way too much free time on my hands ... Regretting that I never went to college. But thinking I might rectify that with a little teacher/student role play online for what I would like to imagine college to be like. Are there any teachers who are into spanking naughty students or setting tasks to be completed and graded? Any resources for where I could find some fun play like this ...? I am young but love to think about what it would be like to be at a proper "training" school ...having to complete assignments, proper posture, sitting on pebbles for added discomfort, stinging lashes on my ass, thighs, hands, tits, etc ... This is my fantasy training school after all ... School uniforms, rules, discipline, all of it ... Sorry this is kind of a stream of consciousness post of just some stuff I have been daydreaming about in my free time ...

• Like 6

Don't forget uniform inspections!  I'm not all that into online roleplay, but enjoyed readng  your scenario... Hope you get some takers!

hello, was a teacher for 15 years. And while role playing with other adults is an entirely different thing . I am not a big online person but I would not minding getting to know you and see what happens . If you want to talk sometime just send me a message, or if you see me on general chat just hit me up

Hi. I'm sometimes a teacher of various subjects (and occasionally a tutor who spanks).   Feel free to chat me up and find out the details (and get an idea of the chemistry) if you're interested.

If you truly regret not going to college, 22 is hardly too late to start or complete a college education.

There are also lone wolf learners, who can outdo college learning by prodigious and systematic reading and, these days, online lectures even if you don’t go through actual online college classes. 

I don’t get much out of online role play discipline. But if you want to discuss rectifying four years later your not going to college or self-directed learning in all seriousness, I’d be pleased to counsel you. 

• Like 3

Not a teacher, but a reference librarian.  The guy your teachers said would help you out, and I did.

You don't say where you are.  If it's on the east coast drop a pm.  If you just want to talk, that's fine, too,  no matter where you are.

22 is nothing.  My oldest daughter is restarting at 30.  If you have an idea of what might catch your long-term interests - things you're passionate about - follow that!  Worth the work involved.

• Like 1

I am a teacher and can 100% meet your needs if you would like. 

22 years old is nothing. I’m 33 and have just gone back to college again. Go to college and fulfill that dream( if that is one of yours).

all the best!

• Like 1

I'm 44 and am studying counselling and absolutely loving it so never too late to learn !

Listen to these folks.  22 is nothing.  You want it, go for it!

• Like 1

Due to life circumstances, I started college at age 41. Definitely not too late to go. 

• Like 1

Sounds quite interesting ...stop by my office any time for tutoring or special attention

1750_15449171951.jpg

• Like 1

My supervisor would make a great teacher. She definitely knows how to keep people in line !

Both my parents were teachers (my dad taught high school and my mom jr high) so I have a soft spot for teachers. But the ones growing up kind of scared me and seemed pretty mean :)

Gee dmirk...I didn't know you were a librarian! I always thought they were cool...kind of a dream of mine to work in the midst of millions of books!

• Like 1

All the above wisdom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are serious use the search engine here to start contacting in your city / state.  If you want a real experience it must be a real person you can report to  face to face or bottom to 'board of education.'    

• Like 1

16 hours ago, rude_rumps said:

Both my parents were teachers (my dad taught high school and my mom jr high) so I have a soft spot for teachers. But the ones growing up kind of scared me and seemed pretty mean :)

Gee dmirk...I didn't know you were a librarian! I always thought they were cool...kind of a dream of mine to work in the midst of millions of books!

I work in a library as well - I love my colleagues but we unfortunately don't get time to read. Most of it's about dealing with the public and slow computers. I would love it to be about books again though.

7 hours ago, ukspanko said:

I work in a library as well - I love my colleagues but we unfortunately don't get time to read. Most of it's about dealing with the public and slow computers. I would love it to be about books again though.

Sigh...yes I guess computers have replaced books for alot of things. I do miss books...

Hi. Retired university professor and  member of this forum since 2006. Contact me via private message and I would be happy to fill that role you have described.  Email also works fine and is checked more often than the private mail here. yes2spanking. / counsel33a@yahoo.com

• Like 1

I am a high school teacher, and I love to roleplay. seems like you want quite a bit of stuff and I'd love to help. feel free to send me a message if you want to do some kind of long term role play. also if you want to use contacts outside of SN like Kik or discord

On 5/22/2019 at 10:32 PM, rude_rumps said:

Reference librarian.   The guy you call or come in and ask questions.  Paid less than teachers but you never knew what was coming next in a question. That was fun. 

I'm a retired high school teacher who has been spanking the bottoms of errant young ladies since he was in high school himself. I would be honored to "tutor" you.

Lash Le Roux