Sign in to follow this  
olderguy

Spanking and doctor visits

I've reached that age where annual doctor visits end up on the calendar. If you or a partner has an appointment coming up, does that stop spankings for a while? If so, I'm curious how long in advance the spankings cease. Right now, I'm not getting spanked anyway, but still find it frustrating to feel like I'm within a window where I couldn't get spanked even if an opportunity appeared.

• Like 1

Good question. If your doctor visits “end up” with your end up on an examination table like all males should at our age. It would be embarASSing to answer questions about the strange red “rash” on your butt. I would for sure experiment with this as all butts are not created equal.

good question, I would love to tell my doctor about my love for spankings and if I thought she would spank me I would ask her in a second. as is very few people know about that side of my life.

• Like 1

If you’ve been spanked on a regular basis, how long does it take for the “seat of correction” to return to its normal state?  Don’t expect the doctor to be understanding.  I’m sure that the vast majority are vanilla.  Also, expecting them to believe whatever bs excuse you have ain’t gonna fly.  I highly doubt any of them just fell off the haywagon.  Know yourself and act accordingly...

• Like 1

I guess one could start with a psychiatrist and ask for a referral to a kink friendly doctor or attend a local munch and ask the attendees for advice. There might even be a doc in attendance. ???

Any  experienced doctor or nurse will have seen it all before and will probably not even comment, unless it is relevant to the subject of the visit. If they do comment, simply state that it is "recreational".

I agree with Fluter1, doctors and nurses have most likely seen it all and are professional enough not to make a comment about it.    

Thanks for the advice.  I kind of mangled the question. I was interested in what other people in spanking relationships typically do for spankee doctor appointments. I was rewording the question when I realized it would make a good poll, so I've posted a poll question on it.

Hello,

new guy here but sadly we have these visits to docs.

Right now 2 weeks prior I stop all spanking and soaping. I have been healing in 2 weeks.

Sign in to follow this