Jump to content
Spanking Needs Forums

[Bucket List] What do you want to try in reguards to spanking lifestyle?


Recommended Posts

I can only dream of what it must be like to socialize with other spankos, and to spank and be spanked by them.  I don't live in the sticks.  I live in LA.  I think it would be fairly easy for my wife and me to meet other spanko couples if we tried.  But it's not going to happen.  I'm happily married, and my wife and I are not about to look for spanking activities outside of the marriage any more than we would seek extra-marital sexual encounters.  But believe me I sure daydream about it.

 

Link to post

As someone just starting to explore these desires, my bucket list right now is short and sweet.  I want to be spanked for something I should have been spanked for over 20 years ago.  At least I think that's what I want.  Once I take that step then I can add to my bucket list.

Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...

I know I've posted this on another "spanking bucket list topic":

* Get spanked in diaper position

* Get spanked by a person I just spanked

* Spank someone who just spanked me

* Get spanked outdoors

* Get spanked in the backseat of a car

* Spank someone while I am also getting spanked (not sure how well this one would work out)

 

Link to post
  • Do a Father/Disobediant Son spanking role-play with the right guy
  • Have a proper British six of the best caning from a strict Headmistress
  • Be put into nappies as punishment after a spanking
  • Spank a Gothy/Punky/Metalhead type girl ( and she can spank me back ) whilst listening to some really violent black metal etc
  • Be spanked by a lady in a Marge Simpson outfit complete with blue hair
Link to post
On 4/30/2019 at 11:21 AM, ukspanko said:
  •  
  • Spank a Gothy/Punky/Metalhead type girl ( and she can spank me back ) whilst listening to some really violent black metal etc

I really like this one and I am going to steal it for my list...except if there is to be music it shall be either Dean Martin or Tony Orlando if I'm feeling especially evil

  • Like 1
Link to post

I’d probably like spanking more than one woman with each other. One or two have to watch the first one get her spanking, realizing she’s next.  

One outdoors in the right setting would be nice.  

If I ever did those two, I’ll bet I’d find another.  

Link to post
5 hours ago, Needsitbad said:

I really like this one and I am going to steal it for my list...except if there is to be music it shall be either Dean Martin or Tony Orlando if I'm feeling especially evil

I used to do the goth thing back in college (black dresses or just slips from thrift stores, combat boots, black nail polish and lipstick, etc.) but decades later it's just whatever's comfortable lol! But definitely no to the really violent black metal part...I was more an Incubus Succubus girl. Dean Martin could be...'interesting' I guess. :)

  • Like 1
Link to post
17 minutes ago, rude_rumps said:

I used to do the goth thing back in college (black dresses or just slips from thrift stores, combat boots, black nail polish and lipstick, etc.) but decades later it's just whatever's comfortable lol! But definitely no to the really violent black metal part...I was more an Incubus Succubus girl. Dean Martin could be...'interesting' I guess. :)

The 80s generation invented that look!  I remember the "proto goths" well. 

And Dino is among the more lenient choices....i could go with Perry Como (aka Perry Coma) if she's been really bad

 

Link to post
6 hours ago, Needsitbad said:

The 80s generation invented that look!  I remember the "proto goths" well. 

And Dino is among the more lenient choices....i could go with Perry Como (aka Perry Coma) if she's been really bad

 

LOL...yep 80s was my generation. I feel like the "proto goths" go back almost to the 50s...

The idea of 'punishment' music is an interesting one. I've had boyfriends who played bad music to annoy me but it didn't quite extend in the directions you're suggesting :)

  • Like 1
Link to post
On 5/2/2019 at 12:12 AM, BrattyLittle said:

Hmmm 

I guess mine is rather short. 

-Gain the nerve to actually meet someone for a proper spanking

-Feel flat wooden implements ( small paddle, hairbrush, wooden spoon.)

-Cry

When you achieve the first, the other two will follow easily, I'm quite sure.

Link to post
On 4/14/2019 at 11:04 PM, Rand E said:

I can only dream of what it must be like to socialize with other spankos, and to spank and be spanked by them.  I don't live in the sticks.  I live in LA.  I think it would be fairly easy for my wife and me to meet other spanko couples if we tried.  But it's not going to happen.  I'm happily married, and my wife and I are not about to look for spanking activities outside of the marriage any more than we would seek extra-marital sexual encounters.  But believe me I sure daydream about it.

 

What keeps you two from socializing with other spanko couples ?  Going to a munch or local gathering to get to know other spanko couples is all that it would take.  You live in LA, man...the world is your oyster.   

Link to post
On 5/2/2019 at 6:49 PM, rude_rumps said:

LOL...yep 80s was my generation. I feel like the "proto goths" go back almost to the 50s...

What about The Cure and Bauhaus ??? The ultimate 80s goth bands !!!!!!   Great music as well !  

Link to post
5 hours ago, AfterGeometry said:

What about The Cure and Bauhaus ??? The ultimate 80s goth bands !!!!!!   Great music as well !  

A Forest and Bela Lugosi's Dead going back and forth would be a good soundtrack lol...too bad I gave up clove cigarettes long ago :smoke:

  • Like 1
Link to post

At the top of my bucket list is someday having an opportunity to provide a discipline spanking to a committed couple.  For example, I think it would be very interesting to administer a discipline spanking to a wife and husband who both agree that they are in need of cp to help them get control of some mutual problem in their relationship.  Perhaps they both have bad habits regarding their finances.  I can imagine having both bent over the back of a couch, holding hands, while I paddle their bare bottoms, alternating from one to the other.  Both agreeing that they are equally responsible for being in this very uncomfortable position, and both agreeing that the spanking they are both receiving is well-past due.  

Has anyone experienced this situation, either on the giving or receiving end?

  • Like 1
Link to post

The good news is that I’ve now done much of what I’d have listed in my spanking bucket list of ten years ago. 

I’ve mentored several college girls with regular and frequent over-the-knee bare bottom spankings. Each was successful as motivation and guidance. The most memorable one lasted from early in her junior year through her graduation from a demanding engineering degree program. She and I became romantically involved mid-way, but it didn’t alter the disciplinary nature or effectiveness of the discipline spankings. Unfortunately, the relationship succumbed to the age gap shortly after her graduation. 

The one related remaining bucket list item, which I think of as semi-fantasy, would be spanking a cheerleader in her cheerleading outfit on her 18th birthday.

After enjoying this lifestyle and gaining great experience and understanding as a spanker over the past ten years, my last true bucket list item:

A domestic discipline relationship that lasts the rest of our lives together. 

AH

 

Link to post
On 5/4/2019 at 12:47 AM, AfterGeometry said:

What keeps you two from socializing with other spanko couples ?  Going to a munch or local gathering to get to know other spanko couples is all that it would take.  You live in LA, man...the world is your oyster.   

The first reason is my wife. She is very private.  Even if I were up for it, that kind of socializing is not her thing.  I can't' say for absolute certain, but I'm pretty sure she has never mentioned anything about it to even her closest friends.  Neither have I for that matter.  

The second is that we have taken great care to keep our activities a secret from everybody for decades, so it would be very difficult to come out of the closet at this point.  We are both professionals, so our instinct is to be discrete and keep it in the bedroom behind closed doors.  It's an important part of our relationship, but a private one.  

Things might have been different had I pursued a spanko social life when I was young and single.......*sigh*   I can still daydream.   :rolleyes:

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...