Spanking Needs Forums

[Bucket List] What do you want to try in reguards to spanking lifestyle?

What is your spanko bucket list?

Here is mine (the checks being what I've tried and the x's what I haven't thus far).

• Get a Spanking ☑️
  • Being spanked OTK ☑️
  • Meet at least 10 people in the spanko lifestyle in-real-life (met 3 friends :) ) ✖️
  • Go to a "munch" or spanking fetish event. ✖️
  • Try being Mentored ☑️
  • Try a DD relationship ☑️
  • Try non-sexual D/s Dynamic ☑️
  • Try the cane ✖️
  • Be spanked in a public location -- but discrete. ✖️
  • Being spanked with a slipper (UK thing?) ✖️
  • Being spanked with a "loopy Johny" ✖️
  • Being spanked with a bathbrush ✖️
  • Being spanked with an actual switch from a tree.  ✖️
  • Being spanked by a 'spanking machine' ✖️
  • Being bent over a chair during a spanking (i.e where I'd be leaning on the top of the chair and hands pressed on a seat).✖️
  • Hitting subspace ☑️
  • Crying during a spanking ☑️
  • Like 5

Getting spanked

In an office, outside, over a lap, being spanked with someone else, watching a spanking take place

Giving a spanking

With a switch off of a tree, with a brush, being asked to spank, on the side of the road, 

Love this question. It definitely got my mind going and thinking about what I really want to experience.

Self-spankings are my only personal experience in my 6-ish years of exploring the spanko lifestyle...so I definitely have some experiences I hope to have eventually.

-- SCENERIOS --

• Be spanked by someone else (once I'm ready to explore that option again)

• Go to a spanking party (prefer a smaller local party, but would definitely be ok going to a national one as well)

• Get spanked otk

• Get spanked over a couch armrest

• Be in a romantic relationship that involves spanking

• Use a spanking machine

-- IMPLEMENTS --

(✔ means I have experienced it with self-spanking, but still want to experience it at the hands of a spanker)

• Hairbrush

• Wooden school paddle

• Birch ✔

• Belt ✔

• Bath brush ✔

• Slipper (any type of shoe will do)

• Strap (especially a Canadian prison strap)

• Carpet beater (seen it in videos...seems very interesting to experience) 

• Switch

• Hand spanking

59 minutes ago, Child of Light said:

What is your spanko bucket list?

Here is mine (the checks being what I've tried and the x's what I haven't thus far).

• Get a Spanking ☑️
  • Being spanked OTK ☑️
  • Meet at least 10 people in the spanko lifestyle in-real-life (met 3 friends :) ) ✖️
  • Go to a "munch" or spanking fetish event. ✖️
  • Try being Mentored ☑️
  • Try a DD relationship ☑️
  • Try non-sexual D/s Dynamic ☑️
  • Try the cane ✖️
  • Be spanked in a public location -- but discrete. ✖️
  • Being spanked with a slipper (UK thing?) ✖️
  • Being spanked with a "loopy Johny" ✖️
  • Being spanked with a bathbrush ✖️
  • Being spanked with an actual switch from a tree.  ✖️
  • Being spanked by a 'spanking machine' ✖️
  • Being bent over a chair during a spanking (i.e where I'd be leaning on the top of the chair and hands pressed on a seat).✖️
  • Hitting subspace ☑️
  • Crying during a spanking ☑️

You know, Child, a lot of those should be super easy to remedy. 

For a newbie, I've experienced a wide variety of things. Some that had I have been looking forward to, some I would have never imagined.

My bucket list is basically this, figure out what exactly it is that I want and need out of this lifestyle. Then find someone they can actually help me with it.

• Like 3

-Become COMPLETELY open about this side of my life ✖️

-Purchase a vintage ebony hairbrush 

-Have a mentee 

-Be in a DD relationship ✖️

-Have someone tell me I have truly helped them ✖️

-Be a part of a wonderful spanko community 

-Atrend a spanking party ✖️

-Make lifelong spanko friends ✖️

I'll add more as I think of them...great idea/post!

fun topic.

CoL's list reminds me -

Caning someone is on my spanko bucket list.

Sad but true confession: I purchased a cane about 10 years ago and have yet to find a willing subject.

Also on my bucket list:

establishing a long term (measured in years, not months or weeks) spanking relationship with a proverbial "whipping girl"

last year I checked off 2 items that had been on my bucket list -

spanking someone significantly older than me - check!

spanking someone significantly younger than me - check!

the search for the whipping girl is really the item at the top of my list though

Spank a woman dressed in Wild West type gear including underwear ( pantalettes ? )

Spank someone with a heavy metal band name tattooed on her bottom 

Hug some one after a spanking to support them.

Probably not the full list but just some of them.

I don't have a spanking bucket list either. I think I've achieved most everything in that part of my life that I want.

I'm in a long term relationship with the man I love. I'm a submissive. I get all the spanking I can handle (probably more so). I've come out to most everyone who knows me about my lifestyle. I don't have a problem talking freely about my lifestyle.  I've tried spanking another. I've had multiple types of implements used on me. I've been restrained. I've been spanked in every position I can imagine.  Tried self-spanking (could never get into it). I have lifelong spanko friends and a good support system through them. I've been to spanking get togethers with them. I've watched others get spanked. Others have seen me spanked. I've been spanked side by side with another spankee. I've been spanked outdoors, in public, in a car, in a tent, a motel, home, etc. I've cried during spankings. I've hit subspace. I've felt subdrop. I've had good experiences and I've had bad. Just 30 years of experience, I guess.

Spanking has always been a serious part of who I am and done with someone I love. Although I once had a slight curiosity, I've never been to a dungeon or a large spanking event and I don't ever plan on it. Although some love it, for me it feels distasteful.

I suppose if I had to choose something I have never done, it would be to have an actual whip used on me by someone who is experienced and knows what he is doing. It's just a curiosity of mine. I have heard that a whip can hurt, but it can also be sensual at the same time. I wouldn't mind finding out.

• Like 4
18 hours ago, Jaded said:

mentor someone

mentor someone where both sides respect each other, and i’m not used for someone’s gain  (x)

It sounds like a deal maker to me. That's exactly the type of relationship I am looking for.

• Like 1

As a spanker I would like to:

1. Give public spanking

2. Go to spanking party

3. Go to spanking convention

4. Give my wife spanking with another spankee. Or maybe even swap with another couple

implements:

1. Nettle spanking. Seeds are ordered!

2. Learn how to properly use single tail whip without giving serious damage!

20 hours ago, ukspanko said:

Hug some one after a spanking to support them.

awww that's a nice item to have on your list, but somewhat surprising this hasn't happened already?

18 hours ago, Poison's said:

I don't have a spanking bucket list per se and while it doesn't pertain to all spanking relationships, I'd like to be restrained.  

A little light bondage will enhance nearly any spanking session, I dig it!

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Spank_Disciplinarian said:

As a spanker I would like to:

2. Learn how to properly use single tail whip without giving serious damage!

single tail whips are kind of nasty.

the only time I have tried to use one, we didn't have enough space, and (this is a true story) I somehow ended up whipping her breast?!

yep. not doing that again any time soon, that's for sure.

3 minutes ago, Gator said:

awww that's a nice item to have on your list, but somewhat surprising this hasn't happened already?

It's complex - I got attacked badly when I was a teenager in ways I can't discuss here - I find it difficult to open up to people - possibly forever but I like people in general.

1 minute ago, ukspanko said:

It's complex - I got attacked badly when I was a teenager in ways I can't discuss here - I find it difficult to open up to people - possibly forever but I like people in general.

gotcha. well, with it being on your list, I have confidence you will experience this before too many more years pass. good luck!

• Like 1

I don't know about a bucket list, but a list of nice to haves;

Get a real spanking.

Get a good sound spanking OTL by hand, with a hairbrush.

Get spanked OTL with a rubber paddle we have. used a few times for erotic play, but nothing more.

Get good paddling bent over the couch or bed with a wooden paddle.

A bath brush spanking

and finally a real, hard, sound belt spanking or strapping. The thought of that always excites me.

you know the old jingle for coffee 'nothings better for waking up  then folgers in your cup'. How about a spanko version 'nothings better for waking up then a paddle on your butt'. Doesn't have the same rhyme though.

• Like 1

Top of my fantasy bucket list includes----

Getting a naked spanking outdoors

Getting gang spanked, whipped, tortured in a mock bondage scenario

Getting pussy-whipped with several others watching

Getting spanked naked by my mother-in-law...and maybe father-in-law, lol.

My realistic bucket list would include getting spanked with as many different implements as possible, in every possible position, and in unusual locations too.

For those who want to meet other spankos in r/l and aren't out in the sticks, I would recommend setting up a profile on Fetlife to find local gatherings and events.  Yes, I know, when a female sets up a profile she is normally bombarded with messages from hard dicks looking to hook up.  But, you can mitigate this by being very specific on your profile about what you are looking for and what you are NOT looking for.  Some start out with something like "If you message me or send me a friend request and we have not met in real life, I will block you."  A little harsh, but effective.  Once you get out and meet a few people, if you are reasonably normal, you will find yourself being invited to private parties, etc. We used to do a movie night once a month. Now, we have a kinky trivia night once a month, Jeopardy style.  I have found that hanging out with other spankos is almost always more fun than hanging out with vanillas.

• Like 1