Hi!! Thanks to everybody who chatted with me last night! It was quite intense...not sure I could do that every night...but it was fun!! :rolleyes:

I enjoy doing spanking art (mostly 3d style) mostly based on my own strong memories or fantasies. I told some people in chat about my complex relationships with belts LOL. Well this little illustration is based on my memories of getting hard belt spankings from my boyfriend when I was 19. Ah nostalgia!!

rude belt memory.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Excellent! If you don't mind me asking, what program do you use?

2 hours ago, Kce89 said:

Excellent! If you don't mind me asking, what program do you use?

I use daz 3d. I used to use the autodesk programs and maya...but daz is free and pretty good!! I still don't know how to use half the options though lol.

5 minutes ago, rude_rumps said:

I use daz 3d. I used to use the autodesk programs and maya...but daz is free and pretty good!! I still don't know how to use half the options though lol.

Thank you. Even so...it turned out great!

22 minutes ago, Kce89 said:

Thank you. Even so...it turned out great!

Well I'm glad you liked it!!

• Like 2

Here's the prelude to the first one I posted, before the belt spanking. Yes procrastination and daydreaming are my biggest flaws lol!!

procrastination.jpg

• Like 3

On 4/9/2019 at 5:44 PM, rude_rumps said:

Hi!! Thanks to everybody who chatted with me last night! It was quite intense...not sure I could do that every night...but it was fun!! :rolleyes:

I enjoy doing spanking art (mostly 3d style) mostly based on my own strong memories or fantasies. I told some people in chat about my complex relationships with belts LOL. Well this little illustration is based on my memories of getting hard belt spankings from my boyfriend when I was 19. Ah nostalgia!!

rude belt memory.jpg

If I send you pictures of me can you please make some pics of me? 

On 4/11/2019 at 12:08 PM, rude_rumps said:

Here's the prelude to the first one I posted, before the belt spanking. Yes procrastination and daydreaming are my biggest flaws lol!!

procrastination.jpg

Delightful!

22 hours ago, Rachely said:

Delightful!

Thanks Rachely!

Very cool...

51 minutes ago, Spanknutt said:

Very cool...

Thanks Spanknutt!

Just came across this and wow ... you are good. 

You are very skilled, and I appreciate you sharing your talent.

If you don't mind my asking, how long does it take to make one your pieces of artwork?

Very cool - please post more!

I too share your flaws of daydreaming and procrastination, and I love these pieces. They are fantastic. The facial expression in the first is great, but it is in the second as well. She looks like she's being scolded and being asked some questions about what she's been doing all day that she would really rather not answer.

I had a bf at 19 who spanked me too and yea, that it pretty reminiscent!  Awesome work!