Spanking Needs Forums

I created this tread to talk about the spanker machine.  You can get one from the link at the bottom.  I personally have been using the machine for a few years now. I've gotta say it has been well worth it.  Especially when it is hard to find a partner (ER or EE).  Feel free to share your thoughts if you have used this machine or are interested in buying one.  I have done some modifications to it.  Really just to make it more stable during use.  Mechanically speaking I have a good idea of how it operates. I have posted a personal experience on spankingtube (second link).  Hope you enjoy! Posting more soon :)  

Links: https://www.spankermachine.com/index.php?lang=es    

https://www.spankingtube.com/user/DBA/videos

For the most part yes they do work the same spot. You can't really go dead weight with it like going over someone's lap. Using a larger implement helps so you don't have to wiggle as much but it can be challenging finding a light weight large paddle or whatever.  I ended up breaking the machine because the paddle I was using was right at the weight limit of 100 grams. It didnt under work the machine but it definitely wore out the spring after a few months of use.

I haven't tried any implements larger than 1ft. Not sure about the total range. One thing I do recommend is finding a better way to setup the stand mount.  I dont use the clamp that comes with it. I have a wood table (tv stand) I drilled a few holes into. One for the mount piece, then bolted an L-bracket to the mount. Way better stabilization.

Years before there was one available commercially I dreamed of having one.  If I designed it it would include automatic restraints and have a timer or be programmable.

Set the timer or strike count, set the rapidity, set the force. mount the desired implement, put yourself in place into either a sort of U-shaped saddle that would restrain side to side motion or fasten restraining belts around your waist and thighs while your hands are free to do so, rest your wrists and ankles in the auto-closing restraints and push the button!

I bet you could rent those out in a new twist on a "tanning" salon!

• 2 months later...

I doubt if these machines would work for me since I don't think I could remain in position, also they seem to strike always in the same spot. I prefer to have the whole arse covered.

By the way, are those pictures of yourself ? if so, I like your bum and your throng. I wear them all the time.🤤

On 4/9/2019 at 11:12 AM, weBothNeedSpankings said:

I ended up breaking the machine because the paddle I was using was right at the weight limit of 100 grams. It didnt under work the machine but it definitely wore out the spring after a few months of use.

Were you able to fix it? I have one that has broken after not that many uses. I'm not very mechanically inclined, but hoping I can fix it without too much trouble. 

On 6/24/2019 at 1:23 AM, BansheeGal said:

Were you able to fix it? I have one that has broken after not that many uses. I'm not very mechanically inclined, but hoping I can fix it without too much trouble. 

Technically no I haven't fixed it, yet.  However I ordered a new one and when emailing back and forth with the owner, he had no problem sending me replacement parts for the broken one.  So I could have two going right now but I still haven't figured out how I should set up that fun.

On 6/30/2019 at 2:57 PM, weBothNeedSpankings said:

Technically no I haven't fixed it, yet.  However I ordered a new one and when emailing back and forth with the owner, he had no problem sending me replacement parts for the broken one.  So I could have two going right now but I still haven't figured out how I should set up that fun.

😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲 TWO spanker machines at the same time?!?!? Now that would be something!

On 4/13/2019 at 9:06 AM, weBothNeedSpankings said:

I haven't tried any implements larger than 1ft. Not sure about the total range. One thing I do recommend is finding a better way to setup the stand mount.  I dont use the clamp that comes with it. I have a wood table (tv stand) I drilled a few holes into. One for the mount piece, then bolted an L-bracket to the mount. Way better stabilization.

I have used this machine with a 5 gallon wooden paint stirring stick and it works quite well. Stings like hell too. That stick is about 3ft.