Is there a way to do this?  It's pretty frustrating that being on the phone or iPad seems to exclude chat.  I'm I missing something?  Is there a way around this, or a fix that could be applied?  Would make life much more convenient.

Thanks.

We can look at re-adding the mobile skin as an option for members to use. I'm not sure if that was liked or not tho!

I really hope you add it by January 2020. I will be away and not have access to a regular computer for 3 months. iPad only.

I'd use it a fair deal.

That's one...

I’ll enable it (the mobile skin) and we can try it as an optional thing. @dmirk and @otkpantsdown 49 are you willing to be beta testers? (Try it on mobile and see if anything doesn’t work as well as you think it should)

Just now, SpankingNeeds said:

I’ll enable it (the mobile skin) and we can try it as an optional thing. @dmirk and @otkpantsdown 49 are you willing to be beta testers? (Try it on mobile and see if anything doesn’t work as well as you think it should)

Full disclosure: I’m probably not going to

have the time to do this until Sunday or Monday. 

Sure, I'm good with that.  You can tell me when it's ready and how to do it.  I'm an old guy and a semi-Luddite...

• Like 1

Well yes I'll try it BUT I'm not exactly a genius with computers!

Just let me know when it's up and I'll see if it works.