Hi,

Just a quick question.

What Forum is best for Me to post details of My spanking life with My Wife ?

I just want to share our adventures in a light hearted way for everyone to enjoy.

thanks

If it's discipline, punishment, accountability or stress relief related then general discussion is a good place.

If it's erotic related then the erotic section.

• Like 1

On 4/6/2019 at 1:19 PM, shygurl said:

If it's discipline, punishment, accountability or stress relief related then general discussion is a good place.

If it's erotic related then the erotic section.

Great Response!

• Like 1

I might disagree a little with shy here...my general presumption is if somebody is just relating/retelling an episode from their life, perhaps General Discussion is not the ideal place for it.  I see General Discussion as an area where topics are chewed over, discussed, hashed out, etc.  With input from as many members as possible.  

A member's personal story however is not necessarily a discussion piece.  People may enjoy reading it, or comment that they liked a particular aspect of the story,  etc...but in general it's not a place for vigorous debate/discussion.  Therefore I think what foxyalfa007's wants to share with us should go in a different section...whether it be Spanking Stories, Erotic, or perhaps Daily Banter. 

So that's just my humble opinion, but I'm kinda weird and particular LOL.

;)

• Like 1

Couldn't something like that just be put in the member's blog as well?

• Like 2

Thanks for your advise......I seem to be getting some response from the Erotic forum.....so I'll continue to Post there.

Thanks again.

FoxyAlfa. 

On 4/10/2019 at 11:46 AM, AfterGeometry said:

I might disagree a little with shy here...my general presumption is if somebody is just relating/retelling an episode from their life, perhaps General Discussion is not the ideal place for it.  I see General Discussion as an area where topics are chewed over, discussed, hashed out, etc.  With input from as many members as possible.  

A member's personal story however is not necessarily a discussion piece.  People may enjoy reading it, or comment that they liked a particular aspect of the story,  etc...but in general it's not a place for vigorous debate/discussion.  Therefore I think what foxyalfa007's wants to share with us should go in a different section...whether it be Spanking Stories, Erotic, or perhaps Daily Banter. 

So that's just my humble opinion, but I'm kinda weird and particular LOL.

;)

You?  Humble opinion? 😂