Spanking Needs Forums

What's your number one

4 hours ago, Sadie said:

Safety first, disrespect (specifically responding to me with 'duh', 'whatever' or rolling eyes. 'Fine' is also one but that's more contextual. Like it's okay in response to a question "how are you, etc" but not in response to being told or asked to do something.)

Man, I wud in soooo much trouble w u as my ER.  I use whatever, fine & eye rolls ALL the time.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, OregonWolf said:

I'm curious for both ee's and ER's. What is your number once spankable offense/broken rule? I know there can be warnings forre sone things or lighter discipline for minor things.  But what is the one thing thay will get addressed promptly and strictly every time? 

Mine is safety. If you put your, or others safety at risk,  its dealt with immediately.  

What say you?

Disrespectful tone of voice, disrespectful actions.. always the worst

• Like 1

Before I met my spankee she engaged in behavior that could have put her safety at risk and possibly others.  As we got to know each other leading to her first spanking, I had informed her that this issue had to dealt with promptly with a hard bare bottom spanking.  After the spanking she told me that she had never been spanked that hard, thought that is was appropriate for the offenses and, thankfully, has not repeated this behavior since. 

2 hours ago, Child of Light said:

Self Care. Avoidance comes in and I freak out. I'm lucky that the threat of a spanking and the desire for structure helps me with that.:yield:

That's good to hear COL.

Mine is safety and neglecting my health.   I often have to wait to be disciplined due to a very different schedule from my ER, even though he doesn't live far from me.  If I have broken either if those rules, he will issue several non spanking punishments before he can administer a spanking.   That is his way of letting me know I trulynmessed up.

• 2 weeks later...

As a spanker, the #1 reason I administer spankings is being irresponsible. That encompasses not minding health or hygiene, unsafe risks, procrastination, or neglecting chores. The resulting discipline is holding her accountable. Within that overall envelope, everyone’s needs are distinct. 

On 4/2/2019 at 1:00 AM, OregonWolf said:

I'm curious for both ee's and ER's. What is your number once spankable offense/broken rule? I know there can be warnings forre sone things or lighter discipline for minor things.  But what is the one thing thay will get addressed promptly and strictly every time? 

Mine is safety. If you put your, or others safety at risk,  its dealt with immediately.  

What say you?

For me, it's most definitely the attitude I can get.  

On 4/1/2019 at 11:00 PM, OregonWolf said:

What say you?

Not tending well/neglecting my health (in various ways).

• 3 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, ukspanko said:

Bullying and telling tales.

You don't like people telling tales? :( I llike telling tales: once upon a time...  😀

• Like 1
1 hour ago, gingerlee said:

You don't like people telling tales? :( I llike telling tales: once upon a time...  😀

As in telling on people or snitching in a vindictive way - maybe a UK only expression ? I like storytelling :)

13 minutes ago, ukspanko said:

As in telling on people or snitching in a vindictive way - maybe a UK only expression ? I like storytelling :)

I thought you meant telling lies (or telling stories here) but either way, just couldn't resist taking it a different way. 

• Haha 1
On 4/2/2019 at 10:32 AM, DougK said:

Heavier implements aren't the answer, imo, nor is spanking itself. If she doesn't want to change this behavior, spanking isn't going to make her. I think spanking can be a great aid in behavior modification, but it's only an aid. The ee needs to buy into the behavior change. Ultimately, only the ee can make the change; spanking is just an aid/reminder/incentive to work on it. This is especially true in a non-relationship setting, where the er's time with the ee is limited. Maybe, just maybe, in a full time relationship an er can cause an ee to change behavior by constant oversight and reinforcement, but I'm betting that even there the only real change will come after the ee decides that if it's that important to the er, it should be important to the ee as well, and desires to make the change in order to please the er. I just don't think that fear/pain by itself is going to be enough of a motivator to change deep-seated behavior.

If she will still accept your authority, using non-spanking punishment is the answer. An experienced woman can take a severe spanking, suck it up and not change behavior.  You can make her life miserable by using exercise, isolation and stress positions. A spanking becomes more meaningful after a few hours of stress.  Monitor carefully. Have you ever heard of murga? 

I really need to learn how to be naughtier. ;-)
I suppose my partner probably would spank me for endangering myself or others if I ever did that. And he's a bigger -- and better -- smart ass than I am (though I've been known to hold my own when in the mood). As for what I most commonly get spanked for, it's the very mundane offense of not being ready for bed on time. There are other self-care tasks I must accomplish in any given week, but those generally happen whether spanking is in the mix or not. However, the threat of the hairbrush or rubber paddle do inspire a greater attention to promptness than I might otherwise be inclined.

• 4 weeks later...