Jump to content

Recommended Posts

For the life of me, I cannot find the About Me section for other members when I visit their profile page.  Its always been that way for me, so this isnt a new thing.  But on the other hand, it could be staring me in the face and I am just too inept to see it.  I am on Android.  Thanks for any pointers.  

Share this post


Link to post

I'm on Android, as well. What you are looking for is just below the section where people visit your page. It has 3 options, Actvity, About me, and Clubs.

All 3 sections won't show up though, like me I don't follow any clubs, so I have the first 2 options. Also, not everyone has this on their profile, at least that's what I noticed on my phone.

Hope this helps :)

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post

I'm on Android as well. I am able to edit my "About Me" however, I cant see anyones "About Me"...my own included.

I believe this is a mobile formatting issue that will more than likely have to be recorded. Unless it was done intentionally.

Share this post


Link to post

I have the same issue but for me it's solved by using the desktop version from my phone.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I was able to find what I was looking for with SpankeeGal's instructions.   Thank you!

FF, that's a marvelous idea.  Yet another option.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

@Kce89 there is a drop down menu where it says activity. This is what they are talking about. Some people don't have an about me section, so this could be part of the problem. I do, go to my profile and see if it works for you. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, gingerlee said:

@Kce89 there is a drop down menu where it says activity. This is what they are talking about. Some people don't have an about me section, so this could be part of the problem. I do, go to my profile and see if it works for you. 

I saw the drop down menu....your About Me section is not one of the options. I tested again on my own profile and same issue.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Kce89 said:

I saw the drop down menu....your About Me section is not one of the options. I tested again on my own profile and same issue.

Would you mind print screening this and showing us an image along with sharing what browser you're using?

Share this post


Link to post

@Child of Light I would love too but the site security policy prevents screenshots (which I totally understand). I'm using Google Chrome on Android

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Kce89 said:

@Child of Light I would love too but the site security policy prevents screenshots (which I totally understand). I'm using Google Chrome on Android

What do you mean by site security policy?

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Child of Light said:

What do you mean by site security policy?

Edit- Nevermind....I'm an idiot. It was my phone policies. Not the sites....I'll post screenshots in a minute.

Share this post


Link to post

I sincerely hope you dont mind but I used your profile as an example @gingerlee. Let me know if you want me to remove the pictures.

Screenshot_20190402-200250_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190402-200302_Chrome.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, Kce89 said:

I sincerely hope you dont mind but I used your profile as an example @gingerlee. Let me know if you want me to remove the pictures.

Screenshot_20190402-200250_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190402-200302_Chrome.jpg

 

Scroll down to the midway page where it says "Write a public message on gingerlee's feed..." right above it says "active" select that and see what you see.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Child of Light said:

 

Scroll down to the midway page where it says "Write a public message on gingerlee's feed..." right above it says "active" select that and see what you see.

I seriously can not tell how much time I spent looking for that over the past year. Thank you!!!

No issues then...apparently my eyesight is just going out 😂

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, Kce89 said:

I seriously can not tell how much time I spent looking for that over the past year. Thank you!!!

No issues then...apparently my eyesight is just going out 😂

Same exact thing happened to me Kce.  Lol. Maybe it's a ER/eyesight thing. 

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, AfterGeometry said:

Same exact thing happened to me Kce.  Lol. Maybe it's a ER/eyesight thing. 

It's not a good thing for an ER not to have good eyesight... :P

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, gingerlee said:

It's not a good thing for an ER not to have good eyesight... :P

Yes, I need a new prescription before I miss all the plethora of EE's in my general vacinity.  :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/2/2019 at 11:36 PM, Kce89 said:

I seriously can not tell how much time I spent looking for that over the past year. Thank you!!!

No issues then...apparently my eyesight is just going out 😂

On 4/3/2019 at 5:57 PM, gingerlee said:

It's not a good thing for an ER not to have good eyesight... :P

Or maybe it is a good thing. We can mess with them a bit more than go in hiding and they can't find us :P :121:

Glad you both were able to figure it out!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, Child of Light said:

Or maybe it is a good thing. We can mess with them a bit more than go in hiding and they can't find us :P :121:

I will be going to the eye doctor next week for a new prescription....so you better watch out!   I will have Eagle Eyes.  Combined with my acute memory which remembers every transgression and episode of truculence by certain offending EE's, I wouldn't get too full of yourself...😎😉

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Child of Light said:

Or maybe it is a good thing. We can mess with them a bit more than go in hiding and they can't find us :P :121:

Glad you both were able to figure it 

Thanks! I'd reply to the other part but seems like AG is on top of it 😂

Share this post


Link to post
55 minutes ago, AfterGeometry said:

I will be going to the eye doctor next week for a new prescription....so you better watch out!   I will have Eagle Eyes.  Combined with my acute memory which remembers every transgression and episode of truculence by certain offending EE's, I wouldn't get too full of yourself...😎😉

Combined with your lack of actually spanking anyone, I feel safe. :poke: :angel:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, gingerlee said:

Combined with your lack of actually spanking anyone, I feel safe. :poke: :angel:

Maybe we need to start having some mandatory workshops around here, it seems like a broad contingent of EEs have slipped into some bad habits lately regarding showing proper deference/courtesy to the ERs of this community.  The ERs who toil selflessly with their blood, sweat, and tears to keep this community safe for EEs to frolic and be themselves.  But what do we get in return ?   Sass, spite, and sarcasm.  Endless mockery and truculent behavior.    But the ERs will get the last laugh, we always do.  ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, AfterGeometry said:

Maybe we need to start having some mandatory workshops around here, it seems like a broad contingent of EEs have slipped into some bad habits lately regarding showing proper deference/courtesy to the ERs of this community.  The ERs who toil selflessly with their blood, sweat, and tears to keep this community safe for EEs to frolic and be themselves.  But what do we get in return ?   Sass, spite, and sarcasm.  Endless mockery and truculent behavior.    But the ERs will get the last laugh, we always do.  ;)

 

Proper deference/courtesy to the ERS of this community? LMAO  Maybe you should make that eye appointment earlier since you didn't notice which specific EES it is. 

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Poison's said:

Proper deference/courtesy to the ERS of this community? LMAO  Maybe you should make that eye appointment earlier since you didn't notice which specific EES it is. 

You're right , I should only speak for myself.   Proper deference/courtesy to ME !!!   And you're also right, I should  exempt you from that usual gang of troublemaking EEs who run in a horde.  You're the nice, unoffending one.  :)

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, AfterGeometry said:

You're right , I should only speak for myself.   Proper deference/courtesy to ME !!!   And you're also right, I should  exempt you from that usual gang of troublemaking EEs who run in a horde.  You're the nice, unoffending one.  :)

 

Aaawww, many would disagree with that!  You know they only pick on you because they like you!

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...