Spanking Needs Forums

Would you ever?

Zhev

Have not done the Polar Bear Plunge, but have jumped out of a hot tub into snow nude, cross country skied nude and build a snowman in a field nude all during a northeast winter.  

Would you ever engage in a nude pudding (or other food) group fight?

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never! I’m too honest for one thing, but more so because I despise lying. I always look at things from the perspective of reversing things and I woukd never want someone to lie to me, especially a clo

No. Because it seems like mainly chicks do that.   Or else I would need some fancy clothes and like...get in better shape?.   So if somebody wanted to sponsor me with clothes, and pay for everything,

Sure, if the moment is right. In fact I have some self spanking videos on Spankingtube right now. https://www.spankingtube.com/user/Oracle Enjoy!

* track had its time and is gone.  Newer methods of recording and listening to music are much better.

Would you ever tell a complete stranger you are a spanko?

Erm it was meant to be a joke btw ...mind you I still prefer vinyl over cd for the warmth and it’s still the best format for dance music.

As for telling a complete stranger about being a spanko - I wouldn’t but sometimes I think people have a sixth sense about it.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry folks - my brains not functioning - I wrote a 3000 word essay over the weekend ( for this course I'm doing not as a punishment I'll add ) and I'm all over the place - Question should read - would you ever only wear odd socks ?

6 hours ago, Longtimespanking said:

Would you ever want to be spanked at a spanking party in front of a group of strangers?

Been there  - done that ! And I was cross dressed !  Fetish club in London about 10 years ago - I was bent over a spanking bench. Brilliant fun.

• 1 month later...

No, but I would put it on the palm of my hand with magic marker and hold it in front of me, palm side up, prior to spanking a lady and ask her, "Is this what you want?"

Would you ever, after being spanked, go to a public swimming place wearing a bikini?

No, but I'd never wear a bikini anyways even if I hadn't just been spanked.

I never go to a public swimming place without friends or family so I probably wouldn't wear my swimsuit (which would show any thigh marks and potential for some lower bottom ones) to one after. However if I knew it was only spankos I might consider it.

Would you ever get spanked or give a spanking in the woods?

20 hours ago, Zhev said:

I never go to a public swimming place without friends or family so I probably wouldn't wear my swimsuit (which would show any thigh marks and potential for some lower bottom ones) to one after. However if I knew it was only spankos I might consider it.

I would take a spanking in the woods yes.

Would you ever write your own book?

I’ve thought about writing a semi fictional biography but turning it into a sci fi story where the main character is in a variety of parallel worlds. The first scene would be my spanking in front of the class when I was six.

Would you visit a country that your country considered an enemy state ?

On 1/13/2020 at 12:55 AM, Zhev said:

Most definitely would give a spanking in the woods.  Where better for the misbehaving lady to find a good selection of switches to use on her naughty bottom?

Does the thought of being spanked in public excite you or scare you?  Or, possibly, both?

On 3/29/2019 at 4:29 PM, Zhev said:

So you answer with an explanation the question posted before you and post a new question for the next person.

I'll start us off:

Would you ever lose a game on purpose?

yes...   have done... an do again... for ex wife so her nor kids no loose interest till good at....

6 hours ago, ukspanko said:

I’ve thought about writing a semi fictional biography but turning it into a sci fi story where the main character is in a variety of parallel worlds. The first scene would be my spanking in front of the class when I was six.

Would you visit a country that your country considered an enemy state ?

No would not....

Would you spank some wheelchair bound either oh phone or in person bare and give OTK ?