Spanking Needs Forums

Would you ever?

Zhev

If I had the time and the resources, I absolutely would do that.

Would you ever crash a wedding on the spur of the moment and tell one of the guests a random, funny, completely-untrue-but-believable story about you and someone in the wedding party?

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never! I’m too honest for one thing, but more so because I despise lying. I always look at things from the perspective of reversing things and I woukd never want someone to lie to me, especially a clo

No. Because it seems like mainly chicks do that.   Or else I would need some fancy clothes and like...get in better shape?.   So if somebody wanted to sponsor me with clothes, and pay for everything,

Sure, if the moment is right. In fact I have some self spanking videos on Spankingtube right now. https://www.spankingtube.com/user/Oracle Enjoy!

More than likely if I believed it would benefit me, as participating in a study of a new chemotherapy drug is probably the only thing that saved my mother's life after she was diagnosed with colon cancer.

Would you ever prank your boss if you could be sure you wouldn't get caught (or if you thought they'd be a good sport about it)?

Hmmm you guys are coming up with good scenarios.  

No, I would not prank my boss.  Because that would be very unprofessional, plus I don't have one anyways lol.  Yet, anyways, hee hee.   We all answer to somebody though.  (Except for AG the Super ER.)

If you found a really nice stray puppy or kitty , would you keep it or try to find the owner first?  How hard would you look for an owner if you really wanted it ?    

I'd have to find the owner or re home. I can't fly a dog all over the country/world in a crate. That would just be mean. And I'm super allergic to cats (but not kittens), so it would have go pretty quick.

Here's a scenario for ya:

If you were a soldier during wartime, would you torture an opponent to obtain information regarding the location of hidden IEDs?

4 minutes ago, Vox said:

Also, in the above scenario, you know for absolute certain that this opponent has the information.

Officially  no its against  the armed rules of conflict and the Geneva convention. Off the record well lets say we would find ways of making them talk. 

7 minutes ago, Vox said:

Also, in the above scenario, you know for absolute certain that this opponent has the information.

Officially  no its against  the armed rules of conflict and the Geneva convention. Off the record well lets say we would find ways of making them talk. 

My fear of flying says no, but my thirst for adventure says yes. Tandem dive with Sir (who's done it before)...but he has to at least be wearing a parachute!

Would you ever enter a hot pepper eating contest? (Would you have a chance of winning?)

I would not streak in the daytime, as I am far too modest for that. I have, however, been known to go skinny dipping of a summer night.

Would you ever take part in an outdoor spanking if you knew your neighbors might be outside and within earshot?

Yes but that’s because I’ve bumped into my neighbour walking round the public area of our apartments in her underwear smoking a joint and drinking a can of special brew....😂

Would you learn to skateboard in your late 40s ?

Nah. If I couldn't do it in my teens, twenties, and thirties, what would make me think I could do it now? I have a hard time keeping my balance standing on a moving train. Skateboarding, skiing, and the like are just not natural to me.

Would you ever stage-dive?

2 hours ago, Vox said:

Nah. If I couldn't do it in my teens, twenties, and thirties, what would make me think I could do it now? I have a hard time keeping my balance standing on a moving train. Skateboarding, skiing, and the like are just not natural to me.

Would you ever stage-dive?

I've been in some pretty violent moshpits but never stage dived. I've had people land on me though ( usually the fat ones ! ) - To be honest I know it's part of punk/metal culture but I'd like to see a move away from it - especially this new crowd killing trend - the last pit I was in was a dubstep gig ( Rusko ) in London. I told off this girl who was dressed up as a banana with a bare bottom ( painted yellow - full marks for effort if nothing else )  next to me who was knocking everyones drinks over...

Does anyone else apart from myself and Dmirk work in a library ? ( public or otherwise )

@ukspankoBare bottom, huh? Wonder what she was into? ;)

I volunteered for 10 years at the tiny public library in Hollis, Alaska. It's an all-volunteer show. I quit, though, when the State Trooper's wife moved in and turned it into a Christian reading room. Among many other things, she got rid of all the Harry Potter books and movies, and even the Tassajara Bread Book, which is the best cook book I've ever read on the subject, simply because it was published by Shambala Publications. I'm still angry about that. I used to love my shift at the library.

And, no, I wouldn't use my phone in the library at all, unless I was there alone during my shift. How rude!

Would you ever smack a stranger who was running around in public with a bare bottom, as in the above scenario?

Only if it was completely consented to in a fetish/bdsm club environment. I haven’t been in a public play space for years now but one time I had someone try to belt my legs without asking and I nearly threw him across the room. I was cross dressed as well. I’m really not a violent person but having been jumped/assaulted in public before I tend to be wary.

Would you go back to somewhere in your past that had bad memories associated with it ?

I've had to return to places like that, even though I would have preferred not to. 

Would you ever drink your own urine in a survival situation where no drinkable water existed? Note that this has been medically proven not to make one sick even thought it could be seen as gross. 

1 hour ago, Longtimespanking said:

I've had to return to places like that, even though I would have preferred not to. 

Would you ever drink your own urine in a survival situation where no drinkable water existed? Note that this has been medically proven not to make one sick even thought it could be seen as gross. 

If it was that or face certain death, yes. But you cannot continually drink your own urine without risk. The waste products and/or toxins your kidneys are filtering out will eventually build to a point they either sicken you, or even kill you.

In a similar vein, would you ever eat a cherished pet if the only alternative to doing so was death by starvation? (Man, this took a dark turn, but that is the question that came to mind, sorry)