Would you ever?

Zhev

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never! I’m too honest for one thing, but more so because I despise lying. I always look at things from the perspective of reversing things and I woukd never want someone to lie to me, especially a clo

No. Because it seems like mainly chicks do that.   Or else I would need some fancy clothes and like...get in better shape?.   So if somebody wanted to sponsor me with clothes, and pay for everything,

Sure, if the moment is right. In fact I have some self spanking videos on Spankingtube right now. https://www.spankingtube.com/user/Oracle Enjoy!

29 minutes ago, gingerlee said:

Would you eat goat?

Does goat cheese count, if so then have.

Would you ever go to a nude beach in your BIRTHday suit?

2 hours ago, Dark Rose said:

Would you ever go to a nude beach in your BIRTHday suit?

In the summer yes - in the winter no way !

Would you suddenly start listening to a type of music that you'd always previously hated ?

1 hour ago, ukspanko said:

In the summer yes - in the winter no way !

Would you suddenly start listening to a type of music that you'd always previously hated ?

Yes, I used to hate regge, but now I kinda like it.

Would you accept a trio with anyone that you want and how ever you want, but after that you´ll never be able to have sex again?

No because knowing me I'd laugh so much I'd probably fall off ! 

Scones - Jam and Cream on top or the other way round...( Google Devon/Cornwall best way to serve scones if you don't know what I'm on about )

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Zhev said:

I guess I'll add another question.

Would you ever let someone blindfold you?

Absolutely, I would (and have), under the right circumstances. Sensory deprivation can be a lot of fun!

Would you ever eat some of your kids' Halloween candy and then blame it on the dog (or on whomever, for those of you who don't have dogs)? 

On 9/15/2019 at 4:06 PM, AfterGeometry said:

Of course.  You wouldn't steal a piece of bread if you were starving ?

If you saw a co-worker steal something from work , would you report it ?

I never said I wouldn't.

It depends on what it is, if they steal like a pen or stapler it's not worth the effort to report. If they steal 25 computers, I'd definitely report that lol

Would you ever go into a sensory deprivation room?

I have done more than three days on a liquid fast but not water. I have done one day on water. I would likely not do three days on just water - at least not unless forced to for medical reasons.

Would you ever allow your spanking to be filmed and published on Spanking Tube or a similar place?

No, well maybe possibly if it was someone I could never see again and I was in the right mood.

Would you ever let someone leave you restrained for some extended period of time?

Nope. I wouldn't spank anyone, period. Strictly ee here. And I wouldn't consent to being spanked in front of anyone, either. That's private.

Would you ever hold a snake?