Would you ever?

Zhev

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never! I’m too honest for one thing, but more so because I despise lying. I always look at things from the perspective of reversing things and I woukd never want someone to lie to me, especially a clo

No. Because it seems like mainly chicks do that.   Or else I would need some fancy clothes and like...get in better shape?.   So if somebody wanted to sponsor me with clothes, and pay for everything,

Sure, if the moment is right. In fact I have some self spanking videos on Spankingtube right now. https://www.spankingtube.com/user/Oracle Enjoy!

Yes have done it many times, but most times got away w it.

Wud u ever hide or misplace the more painful impliments 

No, but if my husband continue to take to hard spankings I may get more tempted 

Would you ever go on a backpack trip for 10 days?

3 hours ago, little_joy said:

Yes, totally if I had some sort of sustainability with income in some other way. Like still had a way to pay bills etc. 

Would you ever keep your feelings to yourself if you thought they would hurt someone you loved? 

Not anymore. 

Would you ever spontaneously buy a plane ticket to the next destination without knowing where you were going?

12 minutes ago, Kce89 said:

Not anymore. 

Would you ever spontaneously buy a plane ticket to the next destination without knowing where you were going?

In a heartbeat! (Maybe less)

Would you ever try flagpole sitting (don't ask what made me think of that but I just remember there are world records for it and I just really don't comprehend why or how)?

3 minutes ago, AfterGeometry said:

I think we might be running out of ideas. 

After not getting any sleep for two nights in a row, I turned around and saw flagpole and it made me think of those stories. So I thought why not?!? :P

On 4/24/2019 at 3:53 AM, gingerlee said:

Would you ever try flagpole sitting (don't ask what made me think of that but I just remember there are world records for it and I just really don't comprehend why or how)?

No. I'm way too clumsy and would probably fall and hurt myself.

Would you ever do something crazy because someone dared you to?

On 4/26/2019 at 5:35 PM, Bha said:

Would you ever climb a mountain? 🏔 

With proper training and equipment yes. Not something I'm planning to do right now but yes I would consider it as a challenge - maybe to raise money for a ptsd ( I suffer from it ) charity one day ?

Would you go and work in another country ?

No. I don't really have a desire to spend a long time in another country.... Though my school keeps sending me all the opportunities to do so lol

Would you ever move permanently to another country?

While i dont really have anything keeping me here, the idea of moving 2 another country where i know no one or dont speak the lang wud be a big deterent.

Wud u ever try 2 pretend u belong 2 the crew just 2 hang out backstage @ a music concert 

No because I would never go to a music concert lol

Would you ever take a spanking just cause your ER wanted one/or give a spanking just cause your EE wanted one?

Just now, Redandmore said:

No. Helluva hangover next day.

Would you eat an alligator?

A whole alligator, definitely not. ;) I have eaten alligator meat before though. 

Would you eat goat?